Whats Sup Forums's favorite strain for music

whats Sup Forums's favorite strain for music

autists not allowed itt

I don't smoke

Shake

why not? is it illegal in your state?

DUDE

WEED

Stuff I make while I'm high only seems good while I'm high, it's always absolute horseshit when I listen to it the next day.

how come? do you prefer shake?

Any sativa strain really.

Blue Dream

Anything heavy on indica just makes me confused and nauseous

LMAO

sativa makes music sound way better but indica makes me feel music way more

do you know any hybrid strains that do both?

>autists not allowed itt
hey what are you guys doing here you arent supposed to be here

Orange burple crunk narps keefy cooush

piss off degenerate

weed is legal here sorry you got bullied in middle school buddy

weed strains are actually just a marketing tactic

the only time you're gonna feel a difference is when you're smoking indica rather than sativa, or a hybrid.

also for the love of god kids, don't fucking smoke weed everyday it will literally make you stupid

i've been smoking weed every day for 18 years and i have a 4.0 gpa at my uni

I bet you go to a uni for dumb rich children

Of course I prefer shake

I've been smoking weed every day for 10+ years and I started a lucrative small business

why don't you go tell /gg/ you don't play guitar

how come though

Ive been smoking 93 years and have an IQ of 185

I don't think there's a better feeling than smoking a few bowls going into bedtime and listening to some music. Maybe a really good acid trip, desu they're not fair to compare, but I believe it to be the best not physically addictive drug.

I spent the so long ignoring it, but it's actually just a fucking wonder to me, and I've tried other drugs.

Maybe I should try ketamine.

Super Silver Haze
OG Kush
Shoreline

Ketamine is very interesting but ultimately it's not smart to use it regularly

It's extremely efficient at providing an escape from reality but if you do too much you don't remember it. Also it doesn't last very long and can't provide those sort of profound moments that weed can, its more just a "woooooooaaaaaaaah wtf" feeling

"strain"s always confused me. Its thc, it either has it or it doesn't. Im not saying they all have the same amount but giving them different names seems like placebo to me.

k is nice shit puts you on top of clouds

it's like the opposite of coke

Cali ginger muff
Uoygooy smegma kush
Tool fan's presonal select 43
Ween been keefy mon haze

Indica has a higher Cannbidiol content than sativa, it's a whole different division within the genus of plants. Because of that, Indica generally makes people more prone to couchlock or just feeling tired.

How is this music related?

THC isn't the only cannabanoid, you retard.

marijuana enhances music you stupid shut in

sages haze

enlighten me. I said I was confused

I don't do drugs, I'm too much of a contrarian.

Weed is for poors, concentrated THC only.

Any sativa dominant hybrid

>>>/420chan/

there are multiple active ingredients in weed, THC is just the main one. Different small factors that are part of the strain do make a difference. But yeah, unless you can actually prove it, most of the time it means "strong". Kinda redundant outside of expensive

Eh sometimes though it actually works out really well. I like to start a song sober then get high and pepper it up a little

And you're an addicted faggot

lmao you're mad

top cancer meme, fuck off autist