Signs a girl likes me? Need companionship, Sup Forums

Signs a girl likes me? Need companionship, Sup Forums.

when she talks to you about her bf

She laughs at your jokes, responds to your texts, initiates a conversation and asks you questions she already knows the answers to. You also have to physically go out and meet people, they dont fall in your lap

Nah, I just know a girl I'm on the fence about. Wanna make sure before I risk it all. It's failed me in the past.

If a girl likes you, there will be no doubt in your mind

She's weird. Sometimes she treats me like the greatest guy in the world, the next I don't exist. Wouldn't wanna make it a streak of four failures.

Why not ask her? Everyone wants someone to be confident in themselves to ask. Least a date or something and make it clear that you are inviting her out as a more than friends kind of date

ask her and if she rejects you just say your loss and gtfo

Because I'm a huge pussy. I've only mustered up the courage three times. All three failed. It's just so frustrating, man.

That, and gossip spreads in my school like wildfire.

>I've only mustered up the courage three times. All three failed

Many people have tried more than you have. Grab your balls and try again. If she says no, then she says no and you try again next time you get a good feeling from a girl

Maybe you're right, user. Maybe I'm just being naive expecting it to work like magic.

It isnt magic, it happens when you least expect it. It happens when you ask and youre direct. Good luck user, it all starts with a question. "Can I take you out for a date? Not as friends hanging out, but a real date"

>try to get a gf
>rejectes
>instead find a qt3.14 twink boyfriend

Thank you, user. I always leave surprised when I come here.

Sorry, user. Not interested.

is it easier finding bf when ur gay? or is it the same sturggle that is with girls

Youre welcome. Now get off of here before someone poisons you with that trap cancer

Good call. Till next time Sup Forumsros.

Romance is about mystery.

Love is shitting with the door open.

As javascript:quote('709681253'); said... do eeeeet.

Guys, I'm feeling so down right now. Cheer me up, please. Post some hot guys pics preferably russian. No homo, guys pics make me happy.

What age are you? 11? GTFO kiddo.

Small cock = no gf

Bf will still fuck you in the ass xx

You ask her to fuck and she says yes.

Kind of. Only easier part about dating while being a fag is that guys have less options, so you might get a date easier.

How much would you rate your looks out of 10?
For how long have you knew the girl and what kind of relationship do you have with her?
How often do you talk to her face to face or by texting?