This is they first time I've asked you Sup Forumsros for anything. I just got divorced on the 14th...

This is they first time I've asked you Sup Forumsros for anything. I just got divorced on the 14th. Last night got into it with the ex, drunk of course, ended up pushing her so she called the cops. Just got out of jail few hours ago cuz charges were dropped. At parents now cuz no where else to go. This is where you guys come in. I need a movie, documentary, or youtube channel/vids too watch to help get my mind off the depression that is sinking in hard.

TL;DR need movie or something to watch to cheer me up. Don't let me down Sup Forums

Black Mirror s03e04 San Pelligrino

what we do in the shadows

Thanks bros both look like something I could get into.

Sherlock

I always found in extremely depressing life moments like these that over happy movies help me. Like Disney movies. Maybe some of the classics will help you

La vita รจ bella

Thanks for the suggestions. I feel a little better just knowing someone cares enough to post. I hope I never see the day when Sup Forums is gone.

TV shows: Heroes, Jericho, Game of Thrones, House, Sherlock.

Movies: Secret Window, The Fog, The Mist, The Hills Have Eyes, Silent Hill.

Documentaries: Dreams of a Life.

Music: Try Hammock...they're an excellent post-rock/ambient band that I listen to if I need to calm down and drift out of my head for a while, without mind-alerting substances.

Hope some of this helps, Sup Forumsro

I know it'll sound cringy but man be strong, it will pass dont worry

We love you woman beater user. Keep your head high and your fists swinging

If you are truly depresed then you may not see day fourchan will be gone since you will be gone much earlier

Community

Heh I never hit her though I do feel like a women beater in a way. Feels bad man. Worst mistake of my life thus far.

Besides getting married amirite? Ayy lmao

I do have a pistol and believe me it's been on my mind.

Not trolling op. But my last major breakup was during that 24hr bob ross livestream thing on twitch.

Bob Ross marathon, his soothing voice is like therapy, plus cool shit to watch.

Should of knocked her teeth in and at least getting arrested would have felt worth it

MASH

Sup Forumsro

You just pushed her and she called the cops? I mean you were obviously in the wrong but that seems like an overreaction, i'd expect a little more forgiveness and understanding from someone you were married to...

What exactly happened anyway?

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a son about his father. funny uplifting documentary.

I like White Christmas better

That was pretty funny

Good ol Bob Ross

Every time I go through a breakup I just marathon parks and recreation, its always helped

Into the void

Depressing shit

Top kek.

Smoke weed and watch some cartoons. Take a couple days off and just relax like you are 8 years old

Holy fuck...JABOODY DUBS, JABOODY DUBS, JABOODY DUBS, and studio. These guys always crack me up. Have fun user.

That's rough man . . is this really a true story?

Or smoke a doobie, feel up a gal and get your teeth knocked out by a Republican

That's why they got divorced dumb shit.

Enjoy your depression.
Inevitably you will be left with the opposite of depression, which is extacy.
Can you do such a thing?
I have done it.

The divorce wasn't that bad we both wanted/needed it. Well I didn't really want it but it is for the best.

Nope you got your timeline mixed up. Go ahead and fuck off with your shit.

I'm gonna be the only reasonable fgt here. To say kill yourself fgt. Real men don't hit women. Only weak, insecure, disgusting men hit women. Also, if a woman calls the cops on you, you are a beta cuck. You are garbage bag. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go drink more SJW juice.

Was just trying to give you a lol buddy. Make it seem less than present by joking about it. We love you

boring as fuck.....

There are lots of reasons to get divorced or break up and most don't involve hating each other and wanting to fuck each others' lives up, virgin

We were arguing and drinking whiskey. Both shit faced and she knows what buttons to push. Still dumb ass thing to do on my part.

You have any kids? Good job? Friends that didn't side with your wife?

OP, watch that 6 hour bbc documentary about the yugoslav wars. Then Honey I shrunk the kids.

hope you feel better soon man!

Dead mans shoes

Watch... um... the... maybe some youtube
1. I hate everything
2. H3h3 productions
3. Theodd1soutcomic
4. Jacksfilms
5.i don't know maybe some pewdiepie or markiplier you can have a good laugh

What rating would you give your wife on a scale from 1-10? Seems like you weren't too happy with her if you had an argument. Although I'm a single fag that shouldn't be saying anything. Don't you at least feel relieved that you got rid of a 5 or a 6? You're free to bang anyone OP. Your next step is to never get married again, and fuck as many hookers are possible. Yea, sorry if this doesn't make you feel any better.

It's ok op it will be alright.

Sadly

Wish I had some smoke.

Thanks man

No kids, shitty job, and my two closest friends don't seem to give a damn, one won't even text me back atm.. Everyone else is siding with her.

Watch some cat goddess

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Shawshank, always cheers me.up