Sup /b. What are your thoughts on the ASMR? I must say...

Sup /b. What are your thoughts on the ASMR? I must say, the shit works like a charm for destroying any sort of insomnia I may have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCikebqFWoT3QC9axUbXCPYw
youtu.be/YcA6YzbdH6c
youtu.be/rQkRpnj48fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad to you are actually using it and not just making fun of it

It's hit or miss for me, some are just far too cringe/creepy

I watched a ASMR video once. What is wrong with these stupid sounds? Gaves me a headache

I don't have any sort of insomnia, but I appreciate it.
I especially like taping ones.
Any good one your recommend?

trips have spoken, ill go try asmr now

I listen to it every other night. I don't experience ASMR or any tingles but it sure does relax and me and help me fall asleep. Also useful when trying to focus on studying and I need some soft sounds to drown out the sounds around me

The idea is supposed to be that people have different "trigger" sounds, you just need to find yours.

Have misophonia. It is as bad as nails on a chalkboard. Complete opposite reaction as what it is supposed to induce.

I like this chick's vids, if for no other reason than even if the sounds she picks aren't doing it for me, at least she's attractive.

Def try whispering. Dr Tingles ASMR's vid with him being a bodyguard is super good. I think the title has Matrix or something in it. Also try Ephemeral Rift, Guys a god

Forgot...
youtube.com/channel/UCikebqFWoT3QC9axUbXCPYw

The few times I've done it, it gave me the most ridiculously vivid dreams I've ever had

Has anyone else had this happen?

Go for the reiki healing roleplay ones. they work like magic

I don't like roleplays, but thanks for the effort.

It's a specific brain trigger thing that helps you feel good. The exact ASMR tingle feeling is triggered by different things for everyone and some don't get it at all but even without the tingles it can still be very calming.

Watched a few videos once trying to figure out what the point was.

Found absolutely nothing of value. Food AMSR was the worst. It made me disgusted by the chewing noises.

Whisper ones are fucking boring and the shit they said was fucking cringy and just made me mad with the bullshit that was being said.

Others like tapping and shit are just boring and had no calming effect or anything of the sort.

It just isn't for me I guess.

sometimes I watch because it's relaxing. sometimes I watch because the girls are qt as fuck

my favorites are haircut asmr and soft clacking or tapping of/on wooden things, but i can't stand mouth/eating sounds or harsh "sk sk sk" stuff.

I'm into ASMR but it's a bummer getting used to sounds after a while. Ironically they hinder my ability to sleep since I'm usually focused on listening.

The channel "MassageASMR" by Dimitri is the best and pretty much the only ASMR channel I watch. Would highly recommend.

RiP Heather Feather.

he doesn't talk, does he? i don't mind dudes in asmr as long as they don't talk. i really like the vids of this french guy who wears gloves and has a nice aesthetic. i forget his channel name atm.

This the new fingerbox? Seriously do you fucks even listen to yourselves.

I've been watching asmr for months now, I've began picking up an immunity.

You want a good Asmr channel? Tiraradeguello, his shit is great

stop watching for a week then come back. should get your tingles back

Where did she go?

Huh. I listened to a few, and sticky tape does something for me. Never Expected that.

shit for retards

Some videos he talks and some are completely silent.

I gots dat PTSD and I must say it's magic for helping me sleep, or even just zoning out for a while when overstimulation creeps in. I don't know how I did without it for 20 years.

I did for four weeks, no tingles

do you guys listen to this while you sleep? im always afraid of fucking up my phone or headphones

yeah dude. best shit ever

>best
nigga check out asmrsurge superior sound overall

Asmr circus is currently my favorite asmr artist. Her German accent is somewhat mesmerizing

Some of it sort of works, the majority of it I just find annoying

Do you just not move around a lot in your sleep? like i said im always worried of moving and jerking my phone around or laying on it or my headphones and fucking them up

Ayy lmao watching one now
youtu.be/YcA6YzbdH6c

Ephemeral rift a best
But there was one that was fucking atrocious and over sexualized. Let me see

youtu.be/rQkRpnj48fk
This bitch is mega trash, throws titties and has no... Care, you can tell she doesn't give a shit by the way she carries herself. Fuck em I guess.