Am I an asshole or am I smart?

Am I an asshole or am I smart?

>be my girlfriends first love, first kiss and first everything else
>treated her like a princess
>Before me, she only ever had 1-2 week relationships, low self esteem etc, I come along make her feel good and sexy
>But, her being young and stupid at the time, she thought she could do better (grass is greener etc)

She left me 2 times back then. And both times i systematically messaged these guys to break them up (both with fake fb profile). These were my messages;

>Guy 1: I hear you're dating my ex, good luck with that. Just last week those beautiful lips of hers were wrapped around my cock. (broke up 4 days later).

>Guy 2 (he was older). hi so umm im one of (girlfriends name) friends, i hear you 2 are going out? that is so wrong, age gap etc you can get in trouble. dont say anything about this msg either, dont want any drama or others finding out right? i know you 2 are friends anyway so tell her you only like her as friend otherwise i have to report it sorry, anyway thanks and peace :)! (broke up after 2 days)

We've been together and happy ever since. I basically forced her to realize how good I am for her without any dumb shitty games.

Cuck

If you're so weak that you have to make faggy messages and send them to her new men to drive a wedge between them then she wasn't young and stupid. She really does deserve better than you.

..don't get her pregnant. She'll leave you for a tyrone and play the victim.

kek, the girl i posted

Well no because years later she's much more emotionally mature, back then she was quite impulsive and immature, and I wasn't going to let that destroy our future.

what can I say its a good pic lol

manipulative asshole, who couldn't stand natural competition with other guys.

Can't say I'd do any different in that exact situation. Why bother letting the girl go out and be slutty if I'm sure she'll just come back in a month anyway? The only thing that she gets out of it is different dick and a disgusted me.

Nah it wasn't even competition trust, the 2 guys she got with were unattractive as hell, she was just insecure. And as I was her first and I know beneath her immature bullshit she loved me, I wasn't about to let her have some guy do anything sexual to her because of her low self esteem and immaturity.

Because either way right, we'd probably end up being back together anyway, except my way, I'm not getting damaged goods back.

....literally what i just said

my bad tired as hell

So you fancy yourself some kind of magnificent bastard evil genius manipulator.

But it never dawned on you that she was planning on coming back to you anyway the entire time. She just wanted to spread her wings a bit and get some guilt-free side dick before coming back to settle with you.

what age where you and her

OP how old are you...be honest. If under 18 just say you're 18.

Yeah make no mistake about it no matter what she has told you since, she fucked and sucked their dicks while she was with those guys. Especially the older one.

Nah I don't accept that modern age feminist bullshit.

her 15 and me 18. We're now 20 and 23.

>I basically forced her to realize how good I am for her without any dumb shitty games.

ye messaging her current boyfriends isnt dumb games

fucking cuck cancer kid

I'm honestly more impressed those 4rd grade level thinking messages actually worked for you than the fact that your gf is probably even more retarded than you.

There's nothing modern about women being whores, user. Your little girlfriend is a whore who got herself some side dick. You're not the manipulator in that situation. Keep lying to yourself though.

Did she have a father around in her life until now. Post everything you know

> her 15 and me 18. We're now 20 and 23.
That explains everything.

You're desperate, an asshole, and marginally cunning since you got away with your games so far.

Pretty fucking pathetic buddy. But sure, grars, you tricked a girl who doesn't truly want you to stick around longer. Have fun with that shit.

The game is evolving. Keep up or die off.

Well if you was a 15 year old kid and revcieved message one you'd get insecure as hell. And if you was an older guy going out with her which is against the law and got a message like guy 2 you'd shit yourself.

She doesn't no, I always knew she had a bit of daddy issues in her younger years.

But being 18 can you date a 15 year old?

Replying to
So she never knew her father?

all jokes aside

you know those two guys dicked your girl right

At the time no, which is why this 15 year old kid got insecure knowing she dated someone older. But it's not like he was gonna say anything coz I woulda banged the cunt out.

Nah because I knew her schedule and had access to her facebook at the time so I knew 100% they only kissed her.

If you're that much of a bad ass you wouldn't have been sneaking around messaging the other boyfriends incognito.

See
Answer me OP. I'm here to help you with your flawed thinking. You're heading for a rude awakening.

You were the truly immature one for trying to go to such lengths to keep a bitch that thought you weren't worthy of her twice
Move on bro, you only hurt yourself by hanging on and being a sneaky faggot

Like I said she had a lot of issues I had to act as both her boyfriend and father for a while, that's all.

Neither an asshole nor smart

Just some dumb cuck kid who thinks he's way more clever than he actually is

While you were obsessing over this little girl and stalking her

She was out fucking whoever she wanted

Cuck

Oh sorry, and no she did, but he was an asshole to her and always used to shout at her and stuff.

nigga we been together 5 years now, all this happened during our first 6 months together.

>I basically forced her to realize how good I am for her without any dumb shitty games.
Damn, son. That is some fucking IMPRESSIVE lying to yourself you've got going there. Also some pretty fantastic control issues.

You did what you felt you had to to get what you want

Tbh i would want you on my side in a fight you sneaky bastard.

You know you have a lot of issues yourself right?

LOL the girl a cheating hoe she left you 2 times LOl you are the fall back

Even so, shit's fucked.
Having a relationship built on lies and manipulation is one that wont last

nigga u got played hard

LMAO so how did their dicks taste, OP?

haha thank you

I just don't want a slut as a girlfriend?

nah because we were each others first so its not built up of lies etc, I used it for the greater good. After she left me the first time I took her back straight away, maybe she felt that's why she could do it again? Because after the 2nd time, shit I begged for her back I was pathetic, then we argued to the point she blocked me, but suddenly when that was over, she was forced to think about me, how much she missed me and came back to me but this time I told her I'd think about it, just to keep her hanging and let her think what she's done. Now she's never gonna do that shit again.

There are so many things wrong with this relationship.

OP just needs some affirmation

You're such a smart asshole, OP

You're so good at life and always winning

Pimp game like a brothel

OP Super #1

LOL cant fix stupid

You have a slut as a girlfriend you delusional fuck.

Funny that

lol how? She's only kissed 2 other guys besides me and that was during her teenage years. I'm the only one thats gone down on her and fucked her.

in your head

>nah because we were each others first
Irrelevant
>I used it for the greater good
You lied and manipulated relationships so you could get what you wanted. The sad part is there was a good chance she would have went back to you anyway, so you didn't even need to be a weird puppetmaster type fuck
>I begged for her back
>I was pathetic
If you aren't being eaten alive by guilt then you still are
>she blocked me
I don't know how anyone could make it clearer that she wasn't interested
>she was forced to think about me
Because you were secretly ruining her relationships, you fucking faggot
>just to keep her hanging and let her think what she's done
Even after your dirty tricks it wasn't enough for you that she wanted you back. You're so worthless that you had to make yourself feel more powerful by keeping her on the edge

Did she tell them they were her first too?

You may have been her first, but you were not her last. You laid the groundwork to get her sexually active, and once she was over that hurdle she ran off and fucked two side niggas. Then she came back to your stupid ass.

If you really think that girls in 2016 are set on fucking only one dude for their entire life you're the biggest retard on this imageboard. You gave her a taste for the dick and she ran off to fill up at the buffet.

How's 7th grade OP?

this

>She left me 2 times back then
user
DONT READ OTHER S SHIT
user
REALLY
READ THIS

when you'll find the love, the real love

user
ANON
user

your real love won't leave you

Well like I said she was young, insecure, thought she could do better, her hormones were raging, etc that shit is understandable. But I made sure it was only me. Besides she isn't some basic bitch, she is a very homely type of girl rides horses does knitting etc.

Part 2, because I'm having fun, user
You are a pathetic human being; a disgusting excuse for a man and a shell of a person
You have the audacity to believe that literally stripping someone of their love life via empty threats and intimidation can be a basis for a healthy relationship. You deprived someone of an important part of their life because you wanted them to be with you and only you. If you ever even cared about this bitch's happiness, you would have kept out of her shit
The saddest thing about all this is that you went so far just to pursue one fucking girl. Because she was 'your first' or whatever. That kind of shit doesn't matter. It's like using a crappy car because it's the first one you ever bought. If you were an actual man, you would have moved on to another person rather than staying in the sidelines akin to a dog waiting for its owner to come home
You disgust me. Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums, you faggot

dude if she loved you she would not want to leave your dick is golden to her

>insecure slut detected?

>Cuck detected?

Do you know what young, dumb, insecure girls do? Do you know what homely girl-next-door goody girls do after they first become sexually active? You really think she would ever be truthful with you about it?

They make young, dumb, insecure girl mistakes. They run off and suck the first dick they can wrap their lips around. They promise themselves to never tell that one guy who loves them because they know it will hurt him.

If she really was a the sheltered, homely, goody goody virgin girl you think she was, and taking her virginity didn't send her into full on slut-mode, then you never really scratched that itch for her. At all.

That's why she left him for those other two guys. Looking to finally get that itch scratched.

dude you don't see what has happen see was insecure girl you made her not insecure she dumped you to get with other guys you ruined those relationships come running back to you are the fall back

Replying to
>Am I an asshole or am I smart?
>FALSE DICHOTOMY
Just because you were controlling her emotionally when not in a relationship with her doesn't make you an asshole or smart. The definition of your actions would be "cunning."
What makes you an asshole is probably the way you treated her before she broke up with you. The evidence for this is that she craves her fathers attention and you mimic it almost perfectly. Here's the evidence.
>Oh sorry, and no she did, but he was an asshole to her and always used to shout at her and stuff.
This girl was probably gonna break up with you no matter how great you are/were. But you gave her something she's always wanted...stability. You (probably) treated her like shit Back in high school, but you always took her back. Probably making fun of her at the same time. She saw something in you that reminded her of her father.
>And she got it.
What made you smart was using your brain to manipulate the perceptions of others. The only other thing that makes you "smart" in regards to your entire shitty relationship with a girl you supposedly love is that you (may have) kept her away from high school whoredom. But that's a huge assumption since your tone in this entire thread shows someone who has been gradually becoming more and more antisocial and narcissistic.

Finally, the next time she breaks up with you. Don't try that shit again. They'll likely find out(she,her friends, and her new dick) and it will ruin that fragile ego you've made to look like steel.

OP left the thread like a little bitch.
Classic OP
Absolutely classic.

>asshole
>smart
More like RETARD!

Why would you want to make someone be with you? It doesn't sound like you live in reality bruh.

You are 100% virgin.

The real problem here is that you aren't man enough to stand living without her. She will eventually dump you again because there's nothing more unattractive then being a needy faggot.

>Am I an asshole or am I smart?

Lol

You're one of those fags who will become PUA's

Kek ikr?

>her 15 and me 18. We're now 20 and 23.

Bahahahaaaahaha
How could you blackmail someone who is older and you yourself be old enough for statuary rape charges? How fucking dense are you OP?

Shitty bait

Made me reply/10

Post # In response to
For this reason and this reason alone I fully endorse children being married off at puberty and families enforcing the marriage between the two. Or at least legal marriage at 16. But nooo my country thinks it's going to ruin "individual freedom."

Delusional/10

PIECE
OF
ASS

All you gotta do is make her convert to your religion OP.

This was my bitch before I allowed her to marry me.

Actually OP your choices are
>Dumb
>Bitch
It must suck being you....

Here's my question OP, why in the world are you asking about this supposedly 5 years after the fact? Do you really think it was that cunning? What's the actual story here?

Here's (You) OP

You should have let her get dicked for a few years and taken her back after she "emotionally matured" now she's never got it out of her system (like they ever do) and you're more invested. Put a quarter in your ass, you played yourself user

This guy

REKT!
FACT!
Poignant...
This.