All cops are Sup Forumsastards

All cops are Sup Forumsastards

Come on guys, let's fuck this kids day up

I'm going to pm him now and find out your name, then dox you faggot

Do it fag, you won't.

I'm bout it, not much to fox.

I already used my alt account to add him and sent him a message linking to this thread
is this fucking nigger speak?

Austin?

Fuck off newfag my name isn't austin

Kek

you sound mad, something you wanna tell us about? High school not treating you well?

You are a fucking disgrace op, a poor little man and i feel sorry for you, kys.

My peepee is small

My peepee is small
Shut up bolen

Seeing as you're a liberal BLM cuck that doesn't suprise me.

funny thing is you're seeking refuge and support in the filth you grew up but even the filth thinks you're a brainless zombie

I don't give a shit about blm bring back free Tibet

top zozzle.. OP trying to sound intellectual while using broad generalizations and multiple logical fallacies.

I'm over here with a face that is half laughing, half riddled with contempt and disgust due to your blatant stupidity.

I'm with this guy >I feel like doxing you just so you can get a cold smack of reality across your face that you desperately need.

Op you are worthless, your life means nothing and humanity is going to be better when you die.

Dox me then baby, my address starts with 820 1/2

Jokes on you op I actually like cops including the MPs.

Actual photo of you
A pussy with a mediocre dick

I am a pussy that's why I joined the navy fucker.

You have quite a few alternate facebook profiles Mr. Zorne, I'll give you that.
Your brother doesn't take very good mug shots, mother fucker looks like he sucked a dozen cocks for an ounce of crack and then got busted. Hows the weather in Cape Coral?

The japanese is a nice weaboo stoner touch.

Yon prosody? Seriously? Holy shit you couldn't be more a bigger shit stain on the ass of Sup Forums if you tried.

all of Sup Forums are autist. Facebook warrior inc,

He hasn't said shit since the doxing commenced, and I'm just getting started.

I'm about to crawl up in this guys life sideways and reek havoc.

He isn't too far from Ft. Meyers

You mean copycats.

Its a friday night, what you're doing is shit that I was doing in 2008 when I was 17.

Better places to do what youre doing and your time is better spent doing other shit. Or if youre going to do it, theres better means to go about being a fucker (As in, not on this shitty ass modernized cuck board)

Not that youll listen to me because you're obviously a gay retard, but remember this post in a couple years and pass your faggot knowledge onto someone else.

May kek light your warpath, make him cry user

Just a friendly reminder. OP will always be a faggot.

Nah, I'll listen. By all means please share your wisdom and knowledge. Seriously.

I've actually doxxed a few people over the years. Most times I figure I'm too old for that shit anyway. But something about this dumb shit makes me wanna go full tilt and wreck him.

my thanks based user.

bullshit faggot you prob just ddoxed em