Will post my Instagram af pics occasionally
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM36LjjJkR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing. I'm on a tolerance break :/

I'm shooting for a week

>tolerance break
I should take one of those soon. Weed needs to be smoked sparingly to be fun anyway.
I feel for you, you poor anonymous soul.

>dabberscope
I'd recommend it

just smoked a shit load of weed with a mate, i think i had the weeds equivalent of a bad trip
im confused now

smoking hash and tobacco resin I scraped out of my bong

what's good?

fuck that's cool...

Same.
Whatever you're feeling like, it's gonna be the same, but filtered through the drug experience. Take acid, and you'll either come out stronger, or traumatized. you choose which. I'm saying it's about your outlook on things, not necessarily the reefers effects

Same thing actually. Scraped my bong, and damn, I'm baked like a fine birthday cake. Baked like a sweet potato, ya'dig

Platinum fruity pebbles
Sorry about shit-tier resolution

it's worked for me before, not so much now.
works just a little bit.

but seriously am I no the only one digusting enough to smoke baccy-hash resin (=/=tar with hints of psychoactive properties)?

both of my guys are dry, and I drank the last of my vodka like 2 days ago... and here we are...

yeah, i get you, i feel like its changed me in a sense, im seriously considering to ask this mate of mine if he wants to have sex and i thought i was straight.

got some agent orange shit, taking water filtered ice cold gb rips and popping percs man, talk synergy with me

youtube.com/watch?v=JM36LjjJkR0

meant for
>i think im still really stoend

Lime Chunk, blueberry, big bud, white fire and green crack

Got one dab left, gonna rip this beast then probably get some sleep

Congratulations you beat 95% of people in terms of a conversation piece
Invest in real art now if you aren't clumsy

The point is that things are gradients dude. Weed widens an outlook and you might do things you otherwise wouldn't. Is that bad? No. Only if you have an internal problem with who you are what you like. Weed's nice, cuz you can see the value in almost anything. Including fucking dudes I guess lol.

Whatever ya dig, user. Personally, weed was a help in saying "fuckit, why not" getting into the mentality that I'd fuck any nice ass, regardless of what's between the legs
>traps for the win

Where'd you get them strains from? I wish I lived in a place where I could even get the name of a strain I smoke every time.

Anyone know what type this is specifically?

Whatsup guys
College freshman here pregaming with friends, bouta go smoke a birthday blunt at the graveyard

What are you guys up to?

I got these things, besides the dabberscope. 2 nice pipes, one looks like space, and the other is a Sherlock that looks like a tentacle. Also repin' with the mini-bong. Also a 2ft bong I named isabelle. The dabberscope is nice though, it has 5 percs.

Gettin blaezd & about to go fuck my bitch.
Glad to see other people are having a nice time as well.

Hell yeah bro

Not a bad start for a beginner collection, how old are you and how much disposable income you have? Have you ever considered getting something over a rack?