Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
since my ex left me 2 weeks ago i cry every time after fapping.... what can i do about it?

also some kind so feels thread i guess

jack me off instead, you fucking faggot.

You'll get over it.

I was engaged to my ex who I was with and had a kid together who I no longer see. It gets easier over time.

The next step will be anger

but how long will it take?
I've never been so sad and i'm 30.
We've not even been together that long...

It's been almost 5 years, and I still cant get over him. The worst thing is he'll never even know how much I've suffered.

did he know you like him?

No. We used to be friends, kinda good friends actually. I've always loved him. I never told him, he never noticed. Then we started going to different high schools and stopped talking. I thought I had forgotten him by now, but when I saw him in college, everything came back to me.

I'm 31, I was with my ex for 6 years and was engaged and have a kid together. Took me 6-7 months to completely go through all the stages and gain acceptance.

If you haven't been together that long, it shouldn't take long at all.

Kinf of similar to me, just
we met 10 years ago, had a short affair, i never forget him, thehe showed up again, we had sex, he started talking about feelings and fighting for me, then i fell for him and he left .....

Are you a boy or a girl?

Are you a boy or a girl?

femanon, but won't show boobs

Obviously you have to stop fapping or fuck someone else. Come on OP... Nobody is this stupid.

It's purely chemical /bro you once got endorphins from that thought process of thinking of her now it's no longer releasing them

Musk said he is no longer acar d of the dark as it's merely an absence of photons, best to approach your grief with science and know that it will pass

i trief fucking someone else but cancell the dates last minute because i get to sad and don't really want to see anyone else. it's pathetic

so what drug do i need to replace it?

I'm a guy. Yes, I am faggot. Feels bad man. The 4 years between now and the time we went to different schools, we never talked. I would occasionally feel some sort of melancholy because of him, but stopped caring after a while. I thought I had forgotten him, but when I started college, I saw him too. He is studying economy, I'm studying architecture. Everything went fine but I knew I would eventually collapse. We would only shake hands and the usual "how have you been" bullshit. But I don't think I can tale it any longer. I am obsessed with him, and there's nothing I can do about it. Also, I'm 99% he is straight.

99% sure* btw

yeah i'm obsessed with him too. stalk all his profiles, look at "las online" on whatsapp 100 times a day, what he's playing on steam, even visit profiles he hasn't used in years to see the old pictures. it's crazy, already thought about breaking into his apartment and install a keylogger or shit like that to know what he's doing

Since you're single now you'll have more money. So quit being a faggot, buy some prostitues and whatever you do don't fucking cry.

I recommend finding some hookers who do a 2 girl special. I once paid these two fat ugly whores $100 and I could do whatever I wanted with them. I lifted one up and the might required to lift her fat ass was so great it caused every single bone in my spine to crack. That feeling of my fucked up back cracking made me cum instantly.

Bang some fat crack whores already OP

Try crying while you fap. Then slowly start crying before you fap. Eventually you will be a blubbering pile of tears and semen. And good times were had by all.

Before meeting him, he was always "that good looking guy" to me. Then we started talking and became good friends. He is not specially inteligent or anything, he just has great eyes, amazing hair and a pretty good body. And we got along pretty well. When I realized I would never be able to tell him how I felt, i got really depressed. He noticed this and asked me if anything was wrong. I said yes, and started to consider tellong him anything. I pussied out in the last second because he was super straight. Then we started going to different schools, so I would just stalk him on facebook and think about him. I was never able to fap to his pics tho.

I think I fell in love with his looks though, his personality was nice, but not special. We just got along nicely. I love everything about him. I dont know how to explain it.

Nobody can TELL you how to grieve. And it is grieving, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's a process you have to define for yourself.

he doesn't even look that good, it's more my feelings that make him attraktive to me, he has georgeous eyes, but is more on the chubby nerd side...
but the way he moves, smiles,smells, talks, his voice... and his character on good days. on good day's he is wam, nice, helpful, charming, understanding, caring, ... everything... on bad day'se he is an icecold asshole, but i know it's because he's sad