Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Making a playlist of creepy music for a Halloween thing. You guys know any songs that would make you hesitant to enter an abandoned building? That would pretty much guarantee you that you're fucked, if you were strapped to a chair, blindfolded, and happened to hear that song in the room? I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for, but you guys are creative when it comes to fucked up shit. I played Outlast a while back, there was some dude playing old 1950's music in the DLC, so if anyone has unnerving music that nobody in the right mind would listen to, it'd make project a lot easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=FN6jIvKiYOs
youtube.com/watch?v=mzDvpT-MjYs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs
youtube.com/watch?v=dBZt8wx2kT0
youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stuck in the middle with you by stealers wheel

Anything by the BeeGees ought to do it...

living in the sunlight - tiny tim

This is weaker then the other stuff but Marilyn Manson cover of This Is Halloween is great

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8

The drowning song from Sonic Adventure Battle 2

Iron butterfly - ina gadda da vida
I first heard this playing during the climax of the movie Manhunter, and that might still be influencing my impression, but there is something so off between the lyrics, which are pretty sweet, and the whole mood and performance of it.

Ooh and along the same lines, that is song "tainted" by the movie it's in, Q Lazzarus - Goodbye horses

youtube.com/watch?v=FN6jIvKiYOs

I get the reference, kek
This is excellent!
Unique, added it anyways.

Anyone know anything slowdance-esque?
>what was playing in silence of the lambs?
The Bee gees seems good, bit a bit up tempo. No less, still added "Stayin Alive." Should fit in with the disco ball.

>>what was playing in silence of the lambs?

>Ooh and along the same lines, that is song "tainted" by the movie it's in, Q Lazzarus - Goodbye horses

youtube.com/watch?v=mzDvpT-MjYs

listen to it, and look up what it's about afterwards

Never mind, recognized it. Added.

Play "F" on the oboe while your keys aren't lined up properly
Sounds like screaming

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs

see how long you can listen to it with your eyes closed once you know what it's about

Thank you future Academy Award Winner for best Horror Movie, this one might take the cake!

What is it about?

It's based on a true story about a lady who works in fast food and falls into the fry oil. She was left with her skin melted, and couldn't stop asking to make the smell go away when she was in her hospital bed.

Top knotch! Third place to living in the sunlight, then Hamburger Lady

Something smells delicious!

I looked it up - but there is no way I believe your story - what kinda fryer is big enough for basically a human torso

Jesus, wish she had Dr. Kevorkian as her doctor. Did she died?

Abandoned funhouse by Brian balmages

McDonalds fryers fam, some deep, deep-fryers.

This: Lygeti's Requiem for Soprano. The creepy as fuck chant from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I may have elaborated for effect but this explains it a little better. Make sure you volume is up so you can hear the song start to play at the end, it was supposed to be subliminal but I'll let you in on the secret.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBZt8wx2kT0

Mmm crispy

Shhhhiiiiieeeet.
Also, I found out Baby Love would work well.

Rachmaninov prelude in c# minor

Gloomy Monday is a song that caused a ton of people to kill themselves in Poland at the turn of the Century.

>I found out Baby Love would work well

That reminds me of lavender town

youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM

They killed themselves in preparation of the song that would be released three decades later?