>Overrated drug

Coke

>Worst drug

benzo or heroin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSTdmn-dnkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Doing a G of coke then going outside to steal out of cars with crowbars them see if i can get more

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Weed and klonopin

I'm on 2nd plateau DXM right now, chainsmoking likre a madman ,things getting fuzzy

youre a real winner

All I'm on tonight is vodka. I lost contact with my only guy a long while ago. Alcohol is such a shitty substitute for weed.

3 lines left then out to be a nigger
>not a real dirty nigger

Are you black?

There is no substitute for weed I am afraid.

Weed is a very special substance.

sober tonight because poorfag

>Favourite drug
LSD
>Overrated drug
Weed
>Worst drug
Heroin and PCP

Nah thun white as fuck bic boi doe thorw them hands

For the lost of god shave those pubes.

>official GED practice book
>stealing from cars
ISHYGDDT

Show your face faggot i fight bums for money and beat up bouncers im a G

The fu,k doew the last part mea

You would be good looking if you lost some weight and shaved that beard and got a nice haircut.

But that's only my opinion.

Sorry to hear, do you also like mushrooms? Since your favorite is LSD?

Have you ever tried ALD-52?

Well tonight I've had a shit load of codeine extraction and alcohol (and cigarettes if you count tobacco)
But of the ones I usually take in a scenario where obtaining them wasn't an issue the order would go:
>Marijuana
>Opiates
>Alderall
>Alcohol
>Tobacco

Not doing any tonight but tomorrow night Im doing weed and shrooms with some alcohol mixed in so wish me luck...

You sound like an illiterate fucking nigger.

>Opiates

I once drank cough medicine that contained morphine, how do you deal with the itching?

Fuck you faggot is my GF's test book been done with HS foe about 6 yrs

I do, but they don't compare to LSD imho

Haven't tried ALD-52, thats oldschool
Why do you ask?

alcohol seems out of place
shrooms and alcohol never quite mixed well for me

the gangsta life is the life for me

>Favourite drug
Weed or maybe acid
>Overrated drug
Alcohol
>Worst drug
Alcohol
(I can't drink anymore so my opinion is probably skewed a little)

I ask because they are selling it on online drugshops online in my country, and some people say that it is even better than LSD, but I have never tried LSD only the ALD-52 so I am just curious.

Also, do you think that psychedelics can be used in therapeutic purpose?

Shroom wine can be a great time if you dose it right.

Different user, but if you want to try it 1-p lsd is the way to go. And psychs can be used in a therapeutic way, just avoid weed if you plan to microdose.

Yes I do, I think I read somewhere that people are already trying it out through microdosing.
Fun thing to do.

this is what I have planned

I know, I don't even think I'm gonna end up having any

So your girlfriend is underage?
>implying you even have a girlfriend and its not just a book you stole from someones car.

I'm asking because one psychedelic have helped me a lot with my psychological health.

4-aco-dmt, first time I took a stronger dose it felt like 1 year of therapy in a couple of hours. I just want to know if I am crazy or not.

Good weed and good shrooms. Live in a legal weed state?

damn user! wish you the best trips my man!

SoCal

Been taking it since I was 16 bro, 24 now
My apologies but I honestly don't know what to tell you.
I think it just kinda wears off after time. Back then I'd just kinda put in my headphones and try to forget about it, maybe have a very hot shower if it gets really bad.

Not crazy, psychedelics are fucking amazing antidepressants if done right.

Hey Sup Forums I have a question. What would you say is the easiest way to become legible for medical marijuana
>Canada ftw

Will xan bars 2mg help my booze hangover

I've always hated the disconnected feeling of dxm

Convince a doctor that you have PTSD. It works in Europe anyways.

It cured my general anxiety that I had for years, do you wanna hear about the trip?

Been offered cheap hash on sunday, haven't smoked in over a year and have opportunity's to get jobs in a few months where drug testing is a thing. Go for it or nah??

>do you wanna hear about the trip?
Sure, why not?

Better safe than sorry, priority the job before the hash. My advice.

Pee or hair test?

Just weed tonight OP
heres some vibes for ya
youtube.com/watch?v=SSTdmn-dnkU

hair :C

hmm.... I feel like that's a little easier said than done, my first thought was maybe insomnia (which I partially have). Also would I have to visit my family doctor, or would a walk-in be acceptable?

whats the point of living if all your going to do is work to make money to buy food and own a house though?

>whats the point of living
should've stopped there

tfw the best thing you can do for humanity is kill yourself to reduce overcrowding the earth...

tfw you can take out other people with you
allahu akbar my friend

I had never tried psychedelics before, so I started at low doses to get a hang of it.

Then after I realized I liked it a lot I decided for a "real trip".

The body high was extreme so I had to lie down on my bed. The first two hours(I think) my mind started working. I realized things that I before was to afraid to recognize, a lot of learned thought patterns where fixed, and it felt like my brain corrected itself. If my brain was like a big pile of tangled wires before, now they where all fixed and organized. I felt every feeling on the spectrum, sometimes I even became violent. Then after this, it was like everything I had ever felt bad about or things I had not yet processed just released through my chest. A very intense feeling. Then I cried for about 2 hours. But I have never felt better after that trip.

indeed... indeed...

Don't risk it, smoke after you get the job.

>whats the point of living

You have to find your own point. I can't tell you. But start with a job, a hobby, good friends and a nice girl and things will get better.

Same mate, nice tunes, real easy.

Monthly hair tests... fucking UK government jobs m8

I just got prescribed Xanax, never had it before and took .5mg and didn't really feel much. Is Xanax just a normie meme?

I am not familiar with the regulations in Canada, but if I where you I would do some research to find a pro cannabis doctor before a visit. PSTD is more severe than insomnia and easy to fake.

>Protip: Where a big kitchen knife to the meting and say you can't sleep without it etc.

Beautiful

Did you get it prescribed for a reason?

Well shit, that sucks.

Don't take too much, it'll fuck up your bladder.

> If my brain was like a big pile of tangled wires before, now they where all fixed and organized

you put it into words, fuck yes

got a hobby and a girl, working at a supermarket with a chemistry degree because I can't drive yet... plz kill me

Thanks much

Yes I have bad social anxiety

shave head & get a wig heh. Then again those MI6 lads will probably know somehow and revoke your tea privileges.

ME FOOKIN TEA? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET

When foreigners get MI5 AND MI6 confused...

Worth mention is that I suspect that I am on the autistic/asperger spectrum. It also helped me a lot with understanding human interaction.

Stop taking them if not on daily basis. Benzo does not cure anxiety, it only "blocks" it, it's just a temporary solution, when you stop taking them it will only get 10x worse.

Therapy, or more specific cognitive behavior therapy is the only thing that can help you.

Damn, I wish my first time was that good. I microdosed and then smoked weed at work. The trip went 0-100 really quick and I was freaking out. Good thing I was done with my work at that point.

The rapey? Or just kill yourself

I've tried therapy. what do you mean benzos do not cure anxiety, I thought thats what is was prescribed for

>
Cure = you take it once then it goes away permanently. What are you retarded?

that straw is too short and those lines are way too coarse.

>
If your cancer is cured it an come back. Are you autistic?

It does not cure it. Anxiety is self inflicted, it usually comes from negative thinking pattern, wrong breathing or unprocessed trauma/crisis.

What benzo do is manipulate the GABA system in your brain.

If your cold is cured (not that it's even worth curing) it can come back. Fucking retard.

>Favorite drug
MDA

>Overrated drug
MDMA

>Worst drug
Methamphetamine

>Exactly, you just helped prove my point then called me a retard for proving my point for me. I think you have brain damage.

As if there's even a cure for cancer that does that anyway fucker. get bottle

Gabapentin.
>Favorite
Benzos
>Overrated
3-fpm
>Worst
Benzos or bath salts

off 2 kill myself because I'm a fucker cya internet.

Green text your experience with bath salts pls

newfag

>Bathsalt

Shit I tried that once, seven years ago. The high was good but damn the comedown was worse than on amphetamine.

YOU WIN FAM

Heroin, as usual.

Would definitely have to be lsd
Helped me break a bad cycle of depression, anxiety and alcoholism and get my shit sorted. Now an esteemed venue manager at 21 when this time last year I lived in a pub on centre link (basically welfare for you amerifags)

I haven't felt like drinking since I did acid either and it's been a while, but I do smoke a lot more weed now

Not this user but I have an experience with bath salts.

>Be me new years get a big bag of what I thought to be speed.
>Decide it is and proceed to shoot some up.
>This is good kind of a mix of coke and mdma.
>Goes well for about 4 days haven't slept or really eaten this whole time.
>Hit the fifth day and shit starts to get weird.
>Have kids running through my house and I'd follow them under the stairs then they would dissapear.
>this happened multiple times.
>Night time comes I'm wandering around outside practically naked with a rifle yelling and calling my neighbours sheep.
>Had all my neighbours in the front lawn and their all just listening to me babbling political shit that I had made up.
>Go inside call a friend and tell him neighbours are trying to kill me and don't agree with my political ideals.
>He turns up tells me there is no one there I don't believe him.
>He leaves I'm in shock that this isn't real forget I've taken drugs I think at this point.
Tried to kill myself. There are more details if anyone's interested.

Not him but sure.

>14 years old
>Home alone
>Have bathsalt from the internet
>Decide to try
>Bomb some of it
>Dont feel anything
>Bomb some more
>After 1 hour I started to get shills, pleasent ones
>Then euphoria and the feeling that I was the greatest person alive
>The comedown was the worst thing ever