Are you exited for Netflix new TV series?

Dear white people
youtu.be/1LzggK5DRBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0eUOZrdtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=WaSLzCw-yos
youtube.com/watch?v=2dcYrG6CRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rYMBs_dRHi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jq9CfWngGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, I'm currently watching this.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0eUOZrdtxI

Black person here, can someone tell me why race matters?

because racism! we need to make race the most important thing in the world to end racism!

Cuz us white devils are keeping you down, didn't Obama teach you nothin?

>Black person here
t. white person

lol

Why would liberals make this? It will only make wh*te people more racist.

Why only black people? What happens with the rest of us?

le evil whittie piggu

Not all White people are caucasians.

Oh boy can't wait for more racism aimed at me. Thanks Netflix.

because the cave-spawn of yakub are using their tricknology to keep you down

stay woke

only if its Daredevil, The Punisher, Narcos or Stranger Things

Why do liberals hate white people so much
Also
>that dislike like ration

>Why do liberals hate white people so much

who doesnt?

it's a tool used by leftists to divide the country

if you need to ask then you are not black

Because when most people experience feeling threatened or assaulted it's by a nig

bbc or gtfo

Goddamit, Chris, I used to love you...

Tell me why it doesn't matter?

>No true scotsman fallacy

It is very difficult for me to be dating a black woman despite myself being a white nationalist

Why are Americans SO obsessed with race? Give it a rest, damn.

Gotta be careful with that. I let my power level slip hard one drunken night. My gf is asian though so it's better but still.

Fuck this dumb shit. Wish the media would stop being so fucking racist to white people. Almost every black person I know is a racist, and I have yet to meet a single, actual racist who hates black people (except on the internet).

>Brazil
>w-who cares about race!

When I dated a black woman she was very interested in seeing the movie the show was based on. Basically, the plot is this:
>White people don't know much about black culture and say insensitive things
>White people touch black peoples hair without asking (happens a lot in real life for some reason, by GF would get her hair fondled all the time by strangers)
>White people have a halloween party with the theme "black people" and dress up as stereotypes
>College's administration doesn't treat white and black campus groups the same way

In the end, the strong black protagonists go to the party and go "hey that's racist".

>and I have yet to meet a single, actual racist who hates black people (except on the internet).
Yeah because they all hide it

The media attacks racists like fat people attack cake your life would be ruined if you were known as a racist.

When the media wasn't in full attack anything that isn't left witch hunt mode you could say you were racist and just be known as that, a racist.

because there's a big differences, not like a shithole like brazil where everybody are the same shit

That's because it's socially acceptable for minorities to be racist against whites, so they don't bother hiding it. Hell, racism against whites has been pushed so hard by the media that actual white people now hate their own race.

Meanwhile, if you're white and have even the slightest concern about walking through the hood, you're a racist who will be reprimanded and publicly shamed through social media.

I can confirm this black people do get their hair touched a LOT. but a lot of black girls wear wigs too so they probably might look better than they do normally. A black girl who takes good care of her hair is a keeper.

Though blackface is a dutch tradition that started way before slavery in america happened.

Yeah I'd say alot of them hide it, but I've gotten close enough to alot of them to know that the most racist they can be is telling me nigger jokes. I'm the same way. I could give a fuck if they joke about whites, but this dumbass movie just looks like it's trying to enforce stereotypes.

I seriously don't understand the american left or leftists in general. Do they not realize that a lot of their supporters are actually regular people who have to work their ass off all day and are white? Do they want to continue to shit on the people that voted for them to please a minority? When will they fucking learn?

Because due to cultural differences that appear on racial lines, as well as a history of oppression, people seem to feel the need to push identity based politics, and for some reason my fellow liberals have decided that is what equality should be.

You matter to us CHI's, because you make us look better by comparison and whites are so distracted fighting you that they're forgetting we are becoming the majority. So keep it up familia.

American leftists and minorities have a huge victim complex

You Mexicans are alright. You make good food and for the most part you're pretty friendly. But like every race of people, you have plenty of shitheads that just want to fuck things up

>Paying to see series.

Keep feeding the NWO """entertainment""" media.

Yeah, they think it's the 60's or something. They believe they're making some "big social change" and they are, but it's really not for the good of everyone, just for the good of crybabies an non-whites.

No, they honestly seem to have either forgotten that fact or ignore it in favor of pandering to minorities. This is why they lost the election. Working class whites in the rust belt used to be strong Democrats because of legitimate reasons like support for workers unions. The Dems lost this group to Trump by spewing racism against whites nonstop for the past ~2 years. It has been going on for a while but really increased the past 2 years.

You can't win an election with only blacks and Hispanics. Dems need to change their entire party if they want to win another election.

The only good netflox original series is the house of card.

Actually they can shit on their supporters and white people all day because if anyone speaks up they are racist pigs.

It's like they are holding the nation hostage.

He who controls the media controls the universe apparently.

Because Black Lives Matter

Why does everyone care so much about this show? Obviously it has a target audience and Sup Forums isn't part of it. There's plenty of shows on Netflix that you can't watch without getting your feefees hurt by black people.

lulz le arrogant intellectual nigger saying truth to ebil whitties with wah wah pedal music
really make you think

Shows like this didn't exist 5 years ago. Why is that? Racism and identity politics have run rampant in this country. The media will not shut the fuck up about race. They say race doesn't matter, then make everything about race. Leftists turned the Super Bowl of all things into a "POC vs white supremacists" narrative.

Imagine the chimpouts if there was a show called "Dear black people"

that thread need more music: youtube.com/watch?v=WaSLzCw-yos

You're not white retard you're beaner

It determines your physique

>if you ignore the lefties, they'll go away!
daily reminder that there are people that have unironically said this

This is where all the insecure beta males go to hang out. They will say that because a White person did something important, and they're also white, it automatically makes them superior. Not once will you see people on here boasting about their own accomplishments because they're all neets.

>us CHI's
Callate idiota, que importa lo que piensan de ti

america is truly a cancerous country
cutting up american territories when?

Why every single time someone wants to say something about white Americans, they say "white people" instead?
My cunt never took part in colonialism or enslaving blacks, so why do they project the white guilt menes on such a big group with no single identity as caucasoids? I don't owe anything to blacks. Fuck off.
>inb4 slavs aren't white

Yes, fuck american white retards.

White people made America. It's your fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dcYrG6CRi4

This is why Poland, lacking colonial guilt, is the saviour of the white race. In a recent poll, 70%+ Poles agreed that immigration from Mudslamic countries should be banned. I don't know if Poland is yet as red pilled about the nig problem though.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y

Martin Luther King is rolling is his fucking grave. Did people forget how he fought in Civil Rights era?

Fuck you whitey it's our turn to be the oppressors. How do you like it you racist piece of shit?

>Some black people are retarded and blame all of their problems on white people (despite there being a million double standards against white people but whatever)
>Some retarded white people get offended on behalf of non-retarded black people
>This enables further retarded black people to keep perpetuating racial issues
When did Sup Forums start thinking that liberalism = the extreme left. The latter is closer to the extreme right than liberalism anyway.

people are trying to say that just because trump is president that the whole meaning of "establishment" has switched up and therefore Sup Forums, as contrarians, should go sjw or at least leftypol zizek kind of thing.

but it's obviously not true, or else they wouldn't be putting shit like this out all the time. all the corporations love this sort of shit, and they are the ones in control

>Be black
>Every week, your kind get murdered in broad daylight by crooked cops who face no punishment but a paid vacation
>Complain about Halloween costumes instead

nigger

>that butthurt in the comments
Lel
Anyway isn't she mixed? Or are these contacts

I'm looking forward to it desu

I don't know why this made me chuckle, but it did.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYMBs_dRHi4

honestly don't really care, and neither should you. Getting "triggered" by this is literally the same thing as someone getting triggered when you don't accept their attack helicopter sexual orientation. 2016 was the year of triggered, on the right and left. I just want it to end

I ignored this thread because I thought it was just a parody mixing that stupid fucking Buzzzfeed video with the footage of a black series.
But it's an actual thing being produced.
For fuck's sake.

Maybe thays there end goal

>One is a personal choice that doesn't matter or affects anyone but the person
>The other is a series about one person speaking in behalf of a whole race telling how everyone of the other race is stupid and racist

Yes, yes. It's LITERALLY the same thing.

I've seen that guy before. That's Gault from Ascension.

And reporting police rapes that never happened, instead of the ones that did. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

It's a fucking tv show, it doesn't mean anything at all. Does family guy offend you for it's occasional racist content? It's fucking stupid, and everyone needs to stop being a bitch. This whole country is a country of bitches. Oh booohooo someone said happy holidays instead of merry christmas! My rights are being attacked!!! please help meeee!

Good post

it's one thing to make a show with no black actors and another to make a show about how you dislike white people and their behavior

I think it's the principal of the thing. Making something like that, that reversed the races would be all over the news, death threats, and a national outrage.

Some people online not liking it isn't comparable to what would happen if it wasn't targeting white people.

principle*

this movie is made for americans viewers and thats how they call each other ''black'', ''white'', ''hispanic''
>whhaaa why does an american film not use words wordings like i want them to me
back to your krokodil-den, rashid

It's a stupid tv show, that's all that matters. People should only care if they are offended intellectually.
I'm fucking sick if stupidity finding investors and places to display their dumb fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jq9CfWngGM

You're not wrong, and I hate that stupidity just as much, and that's exactly the problem with this country. People just need to realize it's a two headed monster. Everyone is a snowflake and I'm so fucking sick of it. If people stopped having such sensitive assholes we'd be in a significantly better place

Have nothing to say