Pretend to get sued

>pretend to get sued
>get $100000 from gullible nerds who think they're your friends

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
plainsite.org/dockets/2ym8uw320/new-york-southern-district-court/hosseinzadeh-v-klein-et-al/
youtu.be/xhBUgo4N3oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

h3h3 was okay when they were at 100,000> subs but redditors spewing their forced memes nonstop now is pure hell

If you watch his older videos, he sometimes uses reddit as an insult. Pretty sure he started on Sup Forums, realized he had a much bigger audience on reddit, then sold out.

His videos have been garbage for literally over a year now, and he just creates youtube drama.

Them getting popular sucks
They're so preachy and doing these money making meme schemes that everyone on YT falls for.
All their donations they attributed to help 'fair use' instead of their own sued asses, and goys fell for it.

I keep thinking that purple thing is a gun when I see this image. I wish it was

They're actually really nice people.
You couldn't make videos anywhere near as good and as consistently.

Fuck off.

was the lawsuit fake?

Last time I read this on Sup Forums, they were saying the Arab guy took it as a personal vendetta that two Jews were making fun of him.

Literally never seen him do this. he seems 100% reddit to start with.

I heard Ethan let's Frank and Jontron fuck Hila.

Like you wouldn't let Frank fuck your girl.

>I heard Ethan let us Frank and Jontron fuck Hila.

>posting 'You couldn't make videos anywhere near as good and as consistently."
>the office image

please all of you fuck the hell off.
Why bring youtube garbage here? Go to /soc/ or something

>first Suzy
>now Hila

WHEN WILL HE STOP?

That money is literally sitting in a collective trust fund operated by an attorney to be used by any youtuber getting sued.

It's a great thing. Stop being such a cynical contrarian.

I never cared much for them, but he does do some pretty good [triggered] faces.

The videos I saw of him talking about the fake millionare/motivational guy was interesting/funny and the VapeNation shit that circulated everywhere got a few smirks out of me. But like most comedy bits...it goes on to long and suffers for it.

Isn't the rest of his shit just the same crap as people he acts like he hates? He comments on others videos and makes fun of them.

>You couldn't make videos anywhere near as good and as consistently.

Boy I love this argument.

>YOU CAN'T DO IT SO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO CRITIQUE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like Hilas one hell of a cum pig

and what evidence do you have? Why do they need to ask for money when they aren't being sued?

>JUST IN CASE WE GET SUED CAN YOU PLZ GIVE US YOUR MONEY?

Sure sounds amazing atheist in here.

you can critique them but you should always know youre still inferior to them so your critique is devalued considerably.

Reminder that Ethan worked in Israel as a marketting manager before becoming a youtube "celebrity".

Makes you think.

>putting fucking e-celebs on a pedestal

God that's really fucking pathetic,

I'm not defending them. The fact you think this is pretty pathetic on your part

>claim you hate them
>still SOMEHOW know everything about their content

lmbao you guys

>he sometimes uses reddit as an insult

I dont believe this for a second

i would make videos twice as interesting as the VAPE NASH XD shit which was probably his magnum opus if i was paid the same money they are.

Expecting any less of a jew?

I'm glad MDE never blew up to their level and got shitty like that.

does jon give her the goofballs while yelling ECH

Trying to find it. I'm hoping he didn't edit it out.

>make video about vaping
>act like you're fucking da vinci

Well Sam Hyde doesn't like Ethan because he stole some of MDEs material (see: mind=blown video which Ethan gave credit to in the description of his video after Sam complained

Wait until their Adult Swim show gets done.

>rips off and normie-izes MDE
>makes more money and is more well known

I laugh every time I hear Sam whine about h3h3. That's what you get for not capitulating. I mean there was never any contest, Ethan and Hila are Jews so they know exactly how to pander to the lowest common denominator whilst still seeming like they're original.

Which is funny because Sam Hyde is basically a shittier version of Tim & Eric

H3H3 are so full of themselves. Ethan just overreacts to videos and tries to control what YouTube should be. He's definetly uses other peoples channels to make cameos to draw in others subscribers. He's a leech and a faggot.

That vape nation video was so fucking reddit cringe tier

Ohh please let this be true!!

I really hope the MDE crew copyrighted their characters.

>someone on steam/kik/whatever has the h3h3 vape nation picture as their profile pic
>avoid them

i have one thing to thank h3h3 for.

>Rich as fuck from doing literally nothing.
>beg for money
>Get it
>mfw when 99% of the rest of the world has jobs and I'm waiting for them to come to their senses and realize LP'ers and Reaction channels like my own will be dead within the next 3 years because of oversaturation and my suicide video will be posted online and viewed by happy millions like the faggot writing this green text right now.

This

How will you upload your video if you're ded?

why do people willingly give their money to these people? it's like a bunch of (literal) cults of personality

You have a Reddit tab open right now u hippo-crit.

like with twitch streamers, they think that the person they give money to actually cares about them and will care even more/notice them personally if they give money

>tfw I find the concept of vape nation funny but the video itself is stupid

What do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M

Twitch stream screen capture for charity where 100% of proceeds go to charity (disclaimer "proceeds" herein defined as money outside of cost of content creation, 99% of money will be kept by steamer for costs and things). Duh.

this there's honestly no reason to know who this hideous oily fuck is go watch movies

Good idea. Get to it. Start the trend.

>implying you're not supposed to be informed before hating someone
Know your enemies better than your friend you stupid fucking faggot. If you hate something and know nothing about it, you're just a butthurt fucking retard.

How was this video in anyway funny? The look on this guys face and Ethan at 1:08 mins in the vid is pure cringe...

Ok stupid nigger. Cash your welfare check and donate $100,000 to me. Then when I go broke from an unsustainable career path I'll start the trend.

sounds like a cult

>some random youtuber
>your enemy

oh my how lonely are you? get a hobby you sperg.

OK. Send your PayPal.

you sound like a fucking weirdo for having such an emotional investment in some nobody youtube "star"

who has a show on adult swim tho

>You couldn't make videos anywhere near as good and as consistently.
How the FUCK does this validate your claim that
>They're actually really nice people.
?

>getting virtually cucked by a youtuber

ayyy

>says the brain dead faggot that cares about a fellow neckbeards hoodies and time

You're deeper in the rabbit hole than I am faggot. Go suck your robot dick vape.

because the attorney they've used has answered questions about it and has a track record of being truthful

what evidence do you have to the contrary?

FAT
FUCKING
JEWS

Not a fellow YouTuber faggot.

it's too bad MDE has never been funny though

>get $100000 from gullible nerds who think they're your friends

Did you even watch the video?

They dont get any of that money other then to pay for the lawsuit. The rest is going in a trust fund to support far use or whatever

t redditor that donated to fite da big bad corporations

Hila looks fucking creepy though

>I believe things I see on youtube

>pretend to get sued

lol no, it's a legit case

plainsite.org/dockets/2ym8uw320/new-york-southern-district-court/hosseinzadeh-v-klein-et-al/

now whether or not you think people should have donated is another story, but that's their money, they get to decide how to spend it

no, Sup Forums's just full of retards

Dude Phil Defranco is the one you started the gofundme, he is in charge of the money. He wouldnt just give it all to H3H3 so they can fuck around with free money.

>faggot frank
Worse than h3

hey man this is sam hyde dickrider general we dont want your facts here

>I believe whichever explanation I come up with that conveniently supports my agenda

Sup Forums shitposters are so uniquely stupid. Really, you containment board drones are unbelievably dumb.

>if you get $100,000 to pay for a lawsuit it's not like you "got money"
>if you get $100,000 to buy a pursche it's not like you "got money"

I want you to stop everything you're doing forever

It's not my money.

I'll always love dis bideo youtu.be/xhBUgo4N3oo

Isn't that how you jew?! Or...?!

>if you get $100,000 to buy a pursche it's not like you "got money"
YOU'VE GOT ASSETS

and what does money do? it buys goods and services

so if you tell me you want a good and service and I give it to you instead of the money whats the difference?

the difference is you saved paying income tax as you can claim the money as a 'gift'

the yosemite vids were why I decided to sub

needs more of those

h3h3 gets a few laughs out of me here and there, but I wished he would stick to .exe vids instead of reactions.

At least we have Based Salvia doing Internet Comment Etiquette. Always bounce on my boy's dick to those vids.

jew tactics
im mean they were asking for it

Eric's videos were way funnier when he didn't make the regularly. Also fuck Skjoldir.

Literally who?

He was funny when he was doing reaction videos and talking in front of the computer, but now when he's with Hila in front of the camera, the videos are a bit dull.

shes a cute though

hila is just on their other channel though

you know, the one called "ethan & hila"

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

obviously never understood the concept of h3h3.

>Some guy starts a fund (for something that needs to be defended by the way) so he can get mad subscriber shekels in your name
>He can't even pronounce your wife's name right showing he never actually watched your videos but you go along with it because it's the right thing to do
>Decide to put all the money in an account so other people don't get fucked like you are
>Fat jealous neckbeard permavirgins on Sup Forums hate you even though you are one of them just because you have a small amount of success and you're a slimy kike

Ethan's with his qt wife that loves him in California meeting DJ Khaled right now. You're posting here. Pretty sure he's better than all of us.

Yeah but they barely do videos on their main channel now.

>tfw no qt skeleton Jew gf to love you

*coughs*

Get it goys? I watched this video and it was bad so what I did is I turned the camera and I coughed XD

I wish idubbbz would update more often. That gay niggerfaggot makes some really good stuff. Plus he's hot and I'd totally fuck him.

Out of the gay niggerfaggots bunch he is the best

they didnt keep the money though

literally this

bad bait

>implying anything is shittier than meme tim and meme eric