How the fuck did this get into Man of Steel?

How the fuck did this get into Man of Steel?

My entire theater laughed at this scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7p5-14rjWUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna need a butthole of steel

The Krypton scenes were one of the only good things about this movie.

lmao I love the movie but come on those are phallic as fuck

The symbolism was intentional.

Reminded me of prometheus

lmao is snyder a homo

Zack Snyder is literally the gayest

>LAUNCH THE SPACE DILDOS!

and what are the tiny ones where there children fighting with Zod?

Same here.
Must have been something John Peters insisted on, along with the giant mechanical octopus "world engine" thing.

Yeah that's the whole point. There is tons of birth/reproduction symbolism in the film. It is after all about the 'birth' of Superman.

>My theater

>MARTHA

"user_ordering_by_bad_dragon.gif"

>plebs actually think the phallic imagery was unintentional
Did you miss that the entire Kryptonian segment centered around ideas of conception? Snyder knew what he was doing.

>Snyder knew what he was doing
I wish, user, I wish

they could have been phallic without being flying dildos you capeshit pleb

>capeshit

You weren't laughing at every scene?

What was up with that one Kryptonian with a German accent? Was he an intergalactic exchange student?

haha. when you get smart on krypton you have to take up an accent. they all had accents when you think about it Zod, Jor Elm, and Dr. Meng-ele

>never heard of phallic imagery
>not understanding that the whole krypton sequence was a metaphor for superman's conception

this whole film is like a tribute to the beauty of the male body

Adding symbolism to a movie doesn't mean that you know what you're doing. Symbolism is trash unless it's used as a narrative device where dialogue would be cumbersome.

looks like penis

>My entire theater laughed at this scene.

No they didn't

Yes, the man is desperate to show dicks in his movies. He's gay.

Kryptonians must have worshipped fertility gods at one point and their art was inspired from that? The sun (rao) gives life and that could also fit into that religion somehow.

The worst part is the ridges that literally make it look like a dick head.

Saying he meant for them to look like dildos doesn't somehow make it a good idea.

doesn't make it a bad idea either

It's not symbolism when they are literally shaped like dicks.

Yes it does

its rather sad how autistic you are about this

>the movie was le deep xD
>u guys r 2 stupid 2 undderstnd it

this

there's a difference between a symbolic phallic object and a fucking dildo

Probably live in a retarded country.

lmao pleb detected
Refrain from embarrassing yourself any further.

That imagery at the start of the film is obvious in order to hint the audience that attention is required to catch the rest of it.

And no, the messianic imagery isn't there to compare Clark with a God - which he isn't - au contraire. Same as with BvS, it helps to understand how he is seen by society, and to drive the point home that Superman shouldn't be a figure of adoration, but rather of inspiration.

youtu.be/7p5-14rjWUM

Why are plebs still mad at MoS?

well clearly Snyder wasn't betting on so many immature kids going to see this movie

they are in too deep

Because the guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh " like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.

Because people hate what they don't understand.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Thats not how autism works
The shot looks ridiculous

It really doesn't

Damn that nigger is big.

It wouldn't if it was from South Park or Rick and Morty because then flying dildos wouldn't seem that out of place

grow up desu

ok kid

It's completely ridiculous. It's penis cocoons rocketing up into a prison ship. It's absurd not only in how it presents the idea of prisoners entering the phantom zone, but also in how they are literally encased in penises.

It's Snyder beating the audience over the head with metaphorical big black dildos except they're not metaphorical at all. They are literal black cocks. There's no symbolism here. There's no metaphor. It's BBC shooting into space.

If The Shining is Kubrick trying to tell the audience that he faked the moon landing, Man of Steel is Zack Snyder desperately trying to come out of the closet.

I want to kick her in the stomach and see if Shekels come out

>being this triggered by phallic objects
wow

Reminds me of this "Christmas tree" in Paris.

They aren't "phallic objects" they are cocks.

And the only thing I'm triggered by is the language of film getting figuratively raped by Snyder's surrogate penis.

>Man of Steel is Zack Snyder desperately trying to come out of the closet.

...didn't he pretty much do that already by making "300?"

>nah I'm not gay, brah, I just like oiled-up buff dudes

this for the love of jesus christ you pretentious Snytards

I'm probably older than you

>immature pleb talking about the "language of film"

bobblehead bitch looks like a defective q-tip, id swing her around like flail with her massive jew skull inflicting blunt force trauma to anyone in the way of her tapeworm body

If it hadn't been for this overt use of imagery, I'd have never picked up on its more subtle use throughout the rest of the film.

now that's some phalliqué kino

>f The Shining is Kubrick trying to tell the audience that he faked the moon landing, Man of Steel is Zack Snyder desperately trying to come out of the closet.

Then I guess it's fortunate that that wasn't at all what Kubrick was conveying in The Shining.

>literal black dildos
>symbolism

Hello Snyder

If it's symbolism, what's the message?
They clone instead of fucking and they can't stop their world from being destroyed, they're impotent. So why are there big erect penises on the screen? (Apart from Snyder being gay)

The message is that it's the birth of a hero that's the child of two worlds. Guess which one is the father.

More than that, it's his origin story, his metaphorical birth, and even further, it's a story of him being born before he was ready, symbolized in the how the Black Zero(Zod's ship) and the World Enhine are both incredibly reminiscent in shape of the forceps they used to use in assisting in a birth.

>this much projection

????

>au contraire
faggot

how marvel even compete?

>2016
>not taking bbcryptonian

>KRYPTON'D.com

>can't refute the argument so he gets angry

MoS is true peniskino.

I think you meant peno kino.

>The only way Snyderfags can catch onto symbolism is if it's literally a set of giant black dicks shooting into space

>no u
Wew

>au contraire
Come back when you've graduated highschool man

MoS/BvS are the two best capeshits ever.

You're argument is that Zack Snyder shoves hamfisted symbolism into his shitty visuals and anime tier concepts. No one's refuting that. You sound like a teenager pseud when you say it though

Not a difficult feat tbqh. They're both a solid 5/10

>You're

stopped reading there

>There are literal big black spaceship dicks in a capeshit movie

lmao

>Zack "likes it in the back" Snyder

>You're
>typo

It's lack of basic language comprehension.

>What is autocorrect

>It's lack
Not
>It's your lack

you moms order must have gotten that two day shipping

Wrong again.

Poor excuse

Your impotence is very amusing.

The design ethos of Kryptonian tech was a Giger pastiche. Are you telling me HR Giger wouldn't have said "Black dicks spaceships? Fucking RAD, bro, fucking R A D"? Because if so fuck your shit.

Bad dragon cross-promotion

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been thinking that.

Still honed in on a typo? Weren't you just complaining about someone ignoring the point of your post here

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>he thinks heavy handed blatant use of "symbolism" cram packed into every scene adds to narrative of the movie or is "deep" in any way

let me guess, you think kojima is a good writer too

fuck you faggot, video games are art.

there it is