Dilemma

dilemma
frat bro raped my current gf before we started dating, i dont want to get into the details but he performed sexual acts w/o her consent. i feel really angry inside.

she has friends in the frat and all i get is silence when i ask what they know about him.

i feel helpless. i cant stop thinking about it.

even if i could do something about it its not like i would. im 130 soaking wet, a spineless fgt through and through.

ive come to terms with the fact theres nothing i can do about it expect handle the feelings i have before they grow and consume me.

any Sup Forumsros deal with a similar issue?

inb4 shes a whore and im a cuck

I'd go ahead and just kill the dude. Inject him with some aids or poison him. Go to the darknet markets, shouldn't be too hard.

>my gf fucked a frat guy and her friends are protecting him via silence
>you can't learn these things FROM your gf?
>inb4 shes a whore and im a cuck

What's 2+2? But don't say 4

i dont go to her school, and its a 20k+ uni so finding people is hard

this is the info i have: his frat, he was prez of the 2014 - 2015 year, he's known to bring girls up to his room and lock them there until they stop putting up a fight

pic related

What do you fear OP?

she told me to drop it not, not worth it, yadda yadda feminine pacifist bullshit

so im not asking her about it

You don't know what really happened. I've seen women spin stories and their guys get into pointless fights only to realize AFTER they land in jail that the situation was more complicated than originally described by the girl.

Get over it or get another girl.

that im powerless in every aspect of my life and ths is just another one

I would suggest using your mind to deal with it...muscles cant beat chemical compounds

Dump the bitch, if you cant then at least ignore her for a week and if she fucks up again you know she isnt worth it. Treat her like she needs you and you dont give a fuck. Its the only way from here, trust me she wasnt raped. Have her show you her phone and if she wont dump that whore

Why are you soaking wet? You should dry off and change clothes before you catch cold you raging faggot. She's a whore, you're a cuck.

i'd never cal myself a meninist but because of you autists im usually the first to play devils advocate and make the point you just made.

youre right, i dont know what happened, but this is a girl who ive bragged to about the raibow of girls ive convinced to suck my sorry dick, and her sexual exploits dont bother or even faze me really.

the fact that bothers me is that this fucker did shit like this, not just to her, but to a lot of other girls, and its "normal"

You arent powerless tho, show her your power or she will walk all over you again

Been there done that

>being a pussy

Or just get hundreds of Apple seeds grind them up refine, get sweet sweet cyanide. Easy pz no one will know

this was before we'd ever met. its not an issue of trust, and like i said above we openly talk about past relationships/sexual endeavors etcs, so its not a jealousy thing

Well, your call. But don't be shocked if, after you do something stupid, she gets back together with her "rapist". I've seen it happen before. Maybe I'm an autist, but I think if the proof isn't good enough for the police to nail this guy, it's not good enough for you to stick your neck out for her.

Who told you this? Her? Been down a similar road, myself. Be careful what you believe. Women will play that rape card to hook you emotionally. I've been there. Also, don't get too attached. Once she gets board with you she will cheat on you.

>sage

past endeavors?
"hey you see that frat guy, he raped me. don't do anything about it though".

I call bullshit

i say rape from what she described, but she doesnt call it rape

You have to ask her who did it. Then demand that she tell you. Tell her you'll break up if she doesn't give name. She gives name. You drive down and fight him.

She told you it happened so she is expecting you to stick up for her.

Now you know you won't be able to live with yourself knowing he rapped her and you acted like a scared bitch.

It won't just ruin this relationship. It will ruin you.

You will hate yourself and that's a terrible way to spend the rest of your life.

A black eye, a broken rib.. much better than seeing a weak man who lets his love get rapped and does nothing about it every time you look in the mirror.

She's not a whore and you're not a cuck.

Act like it.

to clarify, she never said that, and ive never met him. she brought it up once when we first started talking, but i cant get my mind off it

>even if i could do something about it its not like i would. im 130 soaking wet, a spineless fgt through and through.

There are a LOT of ways to end or ruin someone's life that don't involve just trying to kick their ass on the offchance that beating them in a fight would make them behave as you'd like them to from then on. Most of the more effective ones are in fact predicated on no one ever knowing you were the one who did it, too.

How doesn't she describe it

What is power? Only the dead are powerless. Powerlessness is impossible, but fear gives only the power to stop one's self from doing what they desire. You desire to make sure that this person does not rape. He does however, have more physical power than you, the only way to defend yourself in that situation is to outnumber him. To stop him however, you must teach him a better way, make him like you and help him find a better way to satiate his sexual needs. Or you can kill him and risk the entire group of fratbros retaliation for their fallen comrade, but if you don't care enough to do the former then you simply do not have enough power to deal with this situation and everything else in your life. It's the truth, gauge your power level honestly like a true warrior, and run when you cannot fight, but don't be stupid and fearful and call yourself powerless when you're not. People don't want to coddle you like that and you don't want to be coddled.

How does* she describe it

thank you

I got the same story. Have your fun with her, don't get her pregnant, but don't get attached. She is only telling you what she WANTS you to know.

i asked her if there was consent, and how i dont care about what happened if there was.

she said no, he took her clothes off and felt her up and went down on her, while he kept his on

lol i will say i laughed, like if youre gonna rape some freshie fucking go all the way. or if he'd been drunk, okay, hey man shit happens. but the fucker was sober, he knew what he was doing and did just enough so that nothing could be proven

Rape him.

Find out who he is and have a girl seduce him when he's drinking. Then have her take him to a secluded area and ambush him. Tie his ass up and rape him dude. I'm being sincere saying this. While you rape him let him know that it's because he raped two of your Best friends and if he goes to the cops so will they.

If he's done it as much as you say he won't have a clue who sent you and will stop doing what he's done in fear of this happening again. Wear a mask and a rubber

i want to believe

So this alpha frat boy ate your girlfriend out and she doesn't mind or call it rape (probably liked it- what girl doesn't like a little head) and you're a tiny spineless (in your own words) guy crying on Sup Forums trying to get sympathy.

exactly.

fuck off cuck

that person looks mentally retarded

You're ridiculous. Raping him would only justify his actions more to him. He's obviously not scared of rapists lmao

If she doesn't call it rape then she wanted it and regretted it after. She's not giving the whole story. I know that's tough because you probably love her, or at least like her a lot, I don't really see how anyone under 30 or so knows what love even really is, but there it is.

*rediculous

a lot of shit, but a lot of decent advice, you fucks came through and gave me a lot to think about. keep this thread alive for 10 more minutes and ill dump noodz of an old ginger i used to fuck

Stop being so fucking insecure.

This isn't the Wild West. Either it was actually rape, in which case the real law needs to be involved, or it was 'rape', in which case both of you need to grow the fuck up.

I'm not being ridiculous. This won't justify shit to him dude. If he's a straight man this moment will haunt him for the rest of his life and maybe even rob him of his sanity. At the very least he will be emotionally scarred and mentally unstable.

Merk him

So instead you just sneak around her back? Lots of women have tneir lives ruined by arrogant assholes who raped them after they publicly accuse them. She doesn't want her life ruined, controlled amd defined by that jackass and what he did. Just be there for her, that's all you can and should do.

sense and sensibility

Just do what I did, OP. Realize you don't have the mental faculties to deal with modern, liberal sexuality and realize some people are better off forever alone. Sure, you might live a life of bitter regret, but how will your life be always thinking of how sexually active your partner was before she met you? How can you trust her to have sworn that life off now, for you?

bother to read what i posted or fuck off faggot

we're both pretty liberal, i know who shes been with and she knows who ive been with, THAT doesnt bother me

Investigate further to see if she's lying or exaggerating. If you get a bad feeling abort that bitch ASAP or the next dude she's with will be investigating you.

I have read what you posted, and you're in denial if you think you can ever have a normal relationship, you're gonna keep seeing rape stories - that is, unless you come to terms with what kind of guys she has had consensual sex with, that does not look like you.

"Frab bro"
Well, there is your problem right there. Anyone who isn't a douche stays the fuck away from frats and sororities. They are nothing but trouble, drama, and babies being babysat for a butt load of money.

bruh, believe me, ive come to terms. shes fucked a nigger, she fucked a russian edgelord, and other fuckers. im not the tallest, best lookig, or smartest guy she's been with, or the one with the biggest wiener. and if we break up she could do a lot better than me, i know that for a FACT (dad mode:capitalize for emphazema)

this thread has gone on long enough. stop posting faggots

you need to dump her and make him 'disappear'. You'll regret it forever if you don't.

/thread
Good advice.

But maybe I'd recommend maybe bringing a weapon of some sort, like a knife to stick in his leg or ribs, then throat punch him while he's disoriented.

this

Amherst? Damn I miss Northampton. So many good times...