Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
Not here to discuss about meat no meat vegetarian blablablabla
(I do not eat meat but I am not "a vegetarian")

Anyway I am against 'meat' and animals cruelty ..

Story is : tonight I am playing on stage, ok I will be in front of audience.
I searched on google but I do not really find any simple and shocking picture to sensibilize people.
If user have any 'good' ideas text message and/or picture (campaign ..), then I will print and put on my bass.

(I am sure few peoples will troll or something with dead animals pictures, but seriously I don't care so much, I've seen worse so don't waste your time)

Thanks for advice.
Peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQh-f1rBjx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a series of images of pets. then a farm animal. with a message about how we torture some but not others

What do you think about how trophy hunting actually helps provide funds for animal convervation?

Lol.

Not eating meat is murder also. What the fuck do you think will happen to cows and chickens when everyone decides it's exploitation to use them as livestock?

Do you have a pet cow?

somethibg like pic related

there is absolutely no other way to fund animal conservation than violence? what an absurd thought. if i could buy a license to kill people and some of that money went to cancer research, youd say that is a good idea?

farm animals are bred dipshit. we dont pull them out of the wild. no more demand for meat = no more animals bred into torture

If it happened today they would all be slaughtered at once. They're expensive, messy animals that eat enormous amounts and shit everywhere. Nobody would want to keep them if there wasn't an economic reason to do so.

Eating them == murder ?

Not eating them == genocide (either way)

In any case, both cows and chickens are about as intelligent as fucking cockroaches. Maybe in your b12 deficient brain that still constitutes life in the same sense as a person but if 'murder' was how I described slaughtering a chicken and with the same weight as killing a human I would have no guilt being a serial killer.

OP here
as I said above
I'm not here to talk about it
everyone has different opinions
if you would like to eat meat and killing animals, it's your choice. I do not agree with you, but I respect your choice.
Then respect my choice and my ideas.
We can not agree together, do not waste your time.
there is nothing wrong to have different thoughts guys.

thank you for your suggestions
I have to think text/images small enough (for instrument) and visible

I don't even respect your personhood let alone your fucking delusion. If you measure yourself comparable to an avian cockroach then why the fuck shouldn't I?

If it was up to me we would slaughter and eat you abortions instead. Not only would it satisfy your problem but it would probably help the environment as well since cows produce so much fucking methane.

Also, show tits.

yes some would have to be killed. and it could be done far more gracefully than by slaughterhouse. euthanize prob. and that would prevent further torture. the scenarios are 1 keep breeding and torturing and slaughtering or 2 euthanize existing animals and not breed them. 2 is better.

if murder could be justified by being more intelligent, your existence would be short lived. if you cant distinguish intelligence from senrience, then you have proven to be a dumbass.

i can do triple integrals, i can code a simulation of a plasma actuator effect on noise pollution reduction. i have a physics degree. do you? if not, i can murder you as you are less intelligent. by your logic.

Embittered
hope your life can be better

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you cancerous turd. You're not welcome here.

What the fuck is OP even fucking asking for? You're grammar is about as good as your fucking presentation or whatever the fuck, in that it fucking blows. Shut up OP.

I have a PhD in CS. At the very least I'm intelligent enough to realize someone trying to brag about triple integration probably took undergrad calc at best. It's even harder to believe youre an academic if you think livestock are intelligent in any meaningful way.

I'd believe you more if you were indian, maybe. Have fun 'coding' up your 'simulations' in matlab, plugger.

1/10 troll. Also, if you're against animal cruelty you'd be vegan

mhm i do have an undergrad in physics and am working on a masters. astute observation user. but maybe your phd mind could understand this is not a personal matter. someone is smarter than you. should they murder you? should your phd professor have slit your throat?

"livestock are intelligent in any meaningful way" how can you claim to be super smart phd mind if you cant even respond to the argument? intelligence has little to do with it. it is about sentience- the ability to comprehend good/bad feelings. for which you only need the smallest amount of neuron function. cows have this. you are arguing that its okay to torture cows bc they cant attend public school. your phd mind cant understand how absurd that is? and you say "meaningful way" what exactly is this meaning?

youtu.be/cQh-f1rBjx4
check this out

I get it, you experience things comparable to a cow, chicken, lobster, cockroach, etc. Cool.

You still haven't shown tits, btw. Help me code up my own simulation. I'm doing soft-body deformation and need to know the elastic properties of your chest.

Have you seen the difference between a cow and a yak?

try something like "meet your murderer" with this image

I gotcha fam. Hold on. I got more, will upload.

I'm a fellow vegetarian. But I'll just dump some red pill images on this matter. A good thing to say is compare factory farms to the holocaust.

Not even OP, but you do realize B12 is made from bacteria and added to meat after its in the store, right ? And that unless OP is a raw vegan who eats no processed foods, it's highly unlikely he has a B12 deficiency. 1/4 a gallon of almond or rice milk gets you a days supply of B12, or if you want another approach, a water droplet of 5hr energy. As for protein, the average American, vegetarian, vegan, omnivore - gets more then three times their recommended daily intake according to the AMA. However 97% of Erica's don't get enough fiber. Meat, especially red meat, is the leading cause of many cancers, specifically colon cancer, that's even listed on the American Cancer Society's page. The only thing you lack with animal products is LDL cholesterol, which is bad for you, clogs your arteries, causes atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, contributes to type 2 diabetes, and more. This guy is obviously a troll, but facts are facts. Btw, I'm a certified nutritionist on my third year in medical school.

We should lock up lions and feed them salad

Vegetarians still participate in major animal cruelty. For eggs alone they grind up chicks alive

you are still strawmanning the argument and takung it personal. is that the doings of reason?

if somethibg can be harmed, it is good to try our best not to harm it. you are arguing against that but you have offered no arguments. can you respond?

can you answer what you think as "meaningful"?

or are you going to avoid a discussion and be an edgelord?

humans do not experience in the same way as animals. but there is similarity in that all sentient life is capable to be harmed. vegans want to mitigate that harm. it does not matter if the being is capable of coding or understanding physics, if it can be harmed, it is best to avoid the harm. no one is ignoring the differences between cow and human as your strawman suggests.

I'm aware of that.

I like murdering vegetables, but animals is were I draw the line.

Last one. Seriously just google this shit. (Animal Rights)

Check'd

nice dump user

That's OK. They're more than happy to eat you. As am I, actually, I've never had "long pig".

No one said they DID have a choice. Fuck them.

Check'd , Fuck niggers.

Holy fuck, you suck at writing.

Please kill yourself.

Kek.

>intelligent humans should base morality on the actions of dumb animals

very good argument user. this could not possibly go wrong. lions rape their cubs so parents should rape their children. nice one.

it is not a "personal" choice when your actions affect others

>against 'meat'
I may not be sure what you mean by 'meat'. But I'd prefer if you were not alive.

What the fuck is a nutritionist? Is that an actual thing? I feel like I should try to be more consistent with the personality I've established in this thread but insulting you just feels like kicking a man who's already down. Have fun with weight-watchers-the-degree.

I'm not taking anything personally. Obviously we got off on the wrong foot so let me restate our respective positions to reinforce that I'm listening.

you: animals are living things and causing pain to them should be considered as wrong as harming people

me: life is complex to begin with but most animals are comparatively simple to us. Attributing comparable experience to an animals life is an artifact of perceptual bias.

tldr: Of course I still love you. Please show your tits. XOXO

p.p.s If you task an optimizer on a problem and it terminates, is that murder? Are objective functions 'feelings' too.

p.p.p.s Seriously tho, tits.

I pet the pig, the cat gets kebabed.

Pigs are actually he fifth smartest animal. Can you believe that? I can because I have a pet pig, and I had that fucker housebroken not less than a week. He's as loyal as a hound, and very protective.

Cats are useless cunts who, for the most part, can't be trained to do shit except in litter boxes. Cats are the furthest from loyal, as they'll maul your arm after passing all over your room and then go eat the food you lovingly prepared.

Parents DO rape their children. You're denying nature because it's not soft enough for you? Sure it may be horrible and we may try to escape it, but at the same time your ilk preach that everyone is equal, even the ones of low birth and no education who end up perpetuating this kind of thing. Whether or not it's convenient for YOUR conscience, it's what happens.

Please visit your local farm and slaughterhouse.
Killing is done as non gruesome and quick as possible to have better meat. Relaxed meatbags produce tastier meat which produce more money at little expense.

>pissing all over your room
Also, cats will eat your corpse quicker than a pig will.

Murder never tasted so good...Yummy

moar

>I do not eat meat but I am not "a vegetarian"

What

He means vegan

But cruelty and fear in the animal is what makes meat taste so delicious. I strictly eat halal and kosher meat cos they fucking torture the animals. It is fucking amazing.

"life is complex" is not a reason to cause harm

"animals are comparatively simple" is not an argument to cause harm

"attributing comparable experience...perceptual bias" if you are arguing that farm animals are not sentient, you are not ready for the conversation. the science behind farm animals being sentient is established. even a google search will inform you on that.

no one is saying animals and humans have similar experiencing ability. humans obv have higher cognition and a psychology. the experiences are different. but that does not negate that animals are sentient. it hurts when they are cut, it distresses them when their child is stolen, they are fearful on the conveyor belt. the ability to feel bad is ubiquitous to those with a basic neuron function.

if aliens came to earth and these aliens had a higher perception anility than us puny humans, would you offer yourself up to be tortured and used as food? if aliens had "double psychology" or could do 11dimenion calculus as quickly as you could do 2+2. would you argue that they could torture us? i say no, you say yes.

'she'. And I bet her breasts look adorable.

Definitely worth waiting for, I bet.

I hope you're listening, op. At this point I would honestly be satisfied if you just submitted a picture of someone else's tits and lied to me.

There are no women on the internet, you gay fuck. Don't get your hopes up.

...you do know the world deadlift holder is vegan, right?

Discarding the fact that if an alien came to earth, and thus had never interacted with earth's form of life, and therefore had no evolutionary taste or digestive capability to accomodate us as food-- with those advanced capabilities, they'd be able to claim us as food quite easily if they so chose, because we are lesser beings and easily farmed.

b

Really? Becoming a doctor is the equivalent of weight watchers? Or can you just not read? I said. A certified nutritionist, and am in my third year of medical school. Doctors only get 25 hrs of nutritional education in their 8 years, so I wanted more. I'd rather prevent the illness rather than just treat it. I'm bringing at your lack of reading comprehension, and overall education.

ITT: Mac users, liberals, and furries try to justify their existence

I hope someone shoots you in the fucking face, for the sole fact that you sound like a pompous asshole

I'm not saying they're not sentient or alive. I just see a spectrum of complexity in life with us being the extremal outlier. We naturally perceive other forms of life through the lens of our own, as well, which makes it adorable that your empathy has run wild. If you were to argue to me that the absolute infimum of complexity you might find in a lifeform's neuronal circuitry is enough to constitute 'life' in the way we mean human life then I would be surprised. Either you misunderstand how simple they are or how complex we are.

Can I at least know the color of your nipples?

Found the undergraduate.

>not a vegetarian
>bring ls up meat and animal cruelty immediatly

Its like the vegetables hypnotize them
>tell others about us
>you are better than them

careful with those edges, you could cut somebody.

Exactly, it's not a personal choice when your actions harm others, and as humans who claim to be moral and do what's right, we have two choices - kill billions while harming our bodies and the planet for our own pleasure, or eat healthy, enjoy the same tastes, while killing no one. It's simple need vs want.

Sorry, Dr. Atkins. I didn't mean to offend your sense of accomplishment. I'm sure your mom will be proud of your weight watcher's md on her refrigerator.

If you wanted the evolution of the species you would kill those of lesser intelligence. But you don't. Because you're same kind of latte-sipping guilted liberal that decided we should let the third world in without any sort of screening process because they are "equal". Which is amazing, because you clearly think yourself superior.

Hardcore
Get me some of those fucking eggs

At least you acknowledge you're paying people to kill animals for your own pleasure.

You know there are alternatives to eggs, you sick fuck.

I just found this a couple hours ago outside PETA world head quarters. Explain that. This is clearly done by a sociopath, no local animal could do this.
Check the exif if you don't believe me.

Actually it's for my nourishment as well as my pleasure. Everything in your wardrobe was made by underpaid third worlders in poisonous impoverished conditions. I suppose their suffering is justified because they're self-aware?

The basement-dwelling edgeless making 15/hr loving with their parents are out in full force tonight, huh? My mom is actually on disability and we pay for her apartment to watch the kids, but yes, I'm sure she will enjoy a copy of my doctorate once I have it.

Hahahaha nope. I worked on a pig farm in slavicland, and pig farms lose hands like girls get raped over there

I found half a mouse on my doorstep, I suppose a sociopath did that too?

NICE TRY VEGAN GAINS U CUCK PRICK KYS

i think you missed the sarcasm

Uh huh... do go on
>Insert pics of all those vegan strong fags

Bet if he at meat he could be 10 times the champion he is now

No, there are cruelty free method of getting nourishment, you choose to eat the dead for your own pleasure... And no, we source our clothing and know where it comes from, do you think because you care about the rights of one group that you ignore the oppression of others?

why are you trying to justify horrible acts as righteous? nature is a bad baseline for morality. just because it happens in nature does not mean it SHOULD happen. nature is gruesome which is why we have moved away from it.

i do not deny nature bc of softness, i say lets be better than a fumb, horrific force.

everyone is not equal and that is not my argument. all sentient beings share the ability to be harmed. that is what is the same. i am not equating all forms of life as you keep trying to strawman.

can you distinguish what does happen vs what should happen? should we demolish all civilization bc it goes against nature? no we shouldnt as it is an inprovement. similarily not mimicing nature for "morality" is improvement.

the question is not "could they" but "should they"

you are missing the point. not sure if youre purposely being dense.

"im offended by you so you deserve to be shot" very nice user

so if you believe animals to be sentient, you can understand it harms them to be used as food.

if you are arguing that humans cant know anything and objectivity doesnt exist then there is nowhere to go from here. you have ignored the science behind sentience. you have ignored the neuron function. you are arguing from ignorance and cannot be reasoned with. all i can hope is that one day it becomes apparent to you that good/bad feelings exist and we have deduced they also exist in farm animals.

as far as the complex argument, we are not that complex. humans are predictable, we have the psychology thing nailed down. not sure where you get this mystical complexity from.

Clearly disability is hereditary. Go ahead and publish that, scrubs.

There is an amendment that says you can own niggas like this

Can you explain how eating flesh increases your strength? It does more harm to your body than good. Do some research.

true, and you participate in slavery buying phones, clothes, shoes, computers. but it's better to limit the harm than to not give a shit. naturally it's better to be vegan, but it still doesn't make it pointless to be vegetarian or even just limiting your meat consumption.

one person who chooses to eat a little bit of meat only once a week is ten times better than someone who eats almost only meat.

doing a little bit of good is still doing good, and it's better than not doing any good at all.

i'm lacto-vegetarian, i eat as little milk products as i can, almost, but i do love pizza. i also have a phone, which slaves made, but i try to keep it in top shape and make it last so i don't over-consume products adding more harm.

vegans are generally doing better than me on the food front. ideally i'd find a vegan gf who could push me the extra step.

I'm not joking. I live in Norfolk, VA. In the neighborhood the HQ is in. That was just about a block from their door. They kill more dogs than any other organization by far.
Explain how those wings came off cleanly, no blood, but joints in tact. WTF

"I am only doing cunty things cause you guys are, so there eyyaahh"

I still believe a nigger shooting you for your iphone would be a win win
Win for nigger
Win for world (cause you are fucking dead)

Your mom must be a very compassionate person for not aborting you if that's the case.

I get it from reading papers on cognitive psychology, and especially neuronal circuitry. I'm arguing just that good/bad feelings and 'learned to avoid loud noises' aren't enough to impress me.

Seriously, though. Just tell me the color of your goddamn nipples. Please?

So we should eliminate nature by pretending that we're enlightened beings that are "above" such things? Explain to me the benefit. Apart from your false assumption that an animal ACTS rather than REACTS (sort of the definition of instinct). Because I place a little value in your existence as the pampered pig I devoured this evening-- which is the other side of the "equality" you're pushing for, really.

Im living my reasearch mate, im one of the healthiest people my doctor sees. He told me about the pencil necked vegan who he has to prescribe 300 dollar a pill megavitamins to cause she refuses to eat a piece of fish once a fucking week

> it would probably help the environment as well since cows produce so much fucking methane.

Retard

More cows are produced to meet food production means increasing methane production

Or you can push yourself. I turned my wife vegetarian and then we went vegan together. There are vegan pizzas you know. I like tofurkey brand fire roasted Italian sausage supreme pizza, daiya has a couple okay ones but their cheese sucks, Amy's has vegan pizzas, or you could make your own, just to name a few. I live in the Midwest and have few options, but in larger cities there are usually vegan friendly places, and theyre rising by 12% annually. Many meat companies like Tyson are investing in vegan alternatives.

Either way we're using both of them, pigs for food, dogs for companionship and work.

I always find it weird how Vegans think, if a lion was hungry he'd eat you without a second thought. It just so happens that we're at the top of the food chain.

If you wanna eat veggies and stop some animal cruelty go ahead, but don't push your hippy dippy ways on me

that and co2 is a huger deal than methane. and also india and china are burning like 90% of the worlds emissions worth of coal so driving a prius is just to make guilty liberals feel like they've made a difference by chipping away at that 1% from american vehicles

"evolution of the species" evolve toward what? what is the great future after humans have evolved? what is our final form?

everything that humans do, everything that is "valuable" is valuable bc it reliefs or prevents bad feelings. think about it. we build bridges so we dont have to swim. we create music so we dont have to be bored.

the "evolution" is evolving to a state with very high good feelings and very low bad feelings. which is completely in contradiction with harming others. eliminating the harm of sentient beings IS the evolution.

yes that is the entirety of your substance. a troll.

good/bad feelings are the heart of everything that is "valuable"

if it doesnt produce good or relieve bad, then nobody cares about it. it is meaningless.

if we are not above nature, then why are you typing on your iphone? return to the wild.

Anecdotal evidence, isn't evidence. If this vegan you refer to is so malnourished, it has nothing to do with a lack of flesh, you can easily get everything from plant based alternatives.