Trump. Really?

Trump. Really?

I honestly think the right has fucked themselves up the ass dry with this guy. This election was the one that was un-losable against the witch Clinton. All the GOP had to do was put up someone safe and cozy without an entire division of zombie skeletons in the closet and they would have coasted into office.

Instead they went with fuxing Trump who is going to screw it up in grand style.

Fucking retarded one horse race really.

Other urls found in this thread:

electoralsystemincrisis.org/
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
inquisitr.com/3207171/election-fraud-study-points-to-rigged-democratic-primary-against-bernie-sanders-video/
iamatexan.com/2016/10/25/alert-texas-voting-machines-changing-trump-votes-to-clinton-update/
theintercept.com/2016/07/22/dnc-staffers-mocked-the-bernie-sanders-campaign-leaked-emails-show/
hubpages.com/politics/Experts-Find-Evidence-of-Vote-Flipping-in-Tim-Canova-Loss-to-Wasserman-Schultz-Call-for-Inspection-of-Ballots
youtu.be/IScp0vdq1sM
vimeo.com/2019192
docs.google.com/document/d/10SOida-Z2NY83ryvDNIntdYoapzoy6kuk5oMK4DDsa4/edit
youtu.be/K7tjnuG-l6g
youtu.be/rYnUksWt5HQ
youtu.be/FKTjzFpwX14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is everything I've ever wanted and more, idk what you're bitching about.

I traditionally vote to the right... I just cant see trump winning this. Which is sad because Clinton is going to get up when she really doesnt deserve to nor would, against any normal opponent.

Who would be your "normal" candidate? Reagan?

It's still within the realm of possibility that he says something unreconcilably fucked up in the last few days and slingshots shillary into office. He did fund rapemaster bill's campaign. Either way the shill shouldn't be allowed.

Someone who passes a background check against controversial idiocy.

Or... anyone but trump.

Someone boring but sensible.

Trump is a gamble against the establishment class.

The GOP could've produced a Rubio or whatever and crushed Hillary,must it would've been more Obama, more Bush, more Clinton.

Trump isn't even a candidate, he's a murder tool for the people against the establishment. Sanders would've done fine as well, despite his abhorrent policies and lack of a spine.

Unfortunately, and this isn't defeatism, it's looking now as though Trump will lose. The reason I called it a gamble is because we gambled the Supreme Court, economic policy, immigration policy, etc, on killing the establishment.

It's either a huge win or a huge loss.

Who exactly would that be?

You must be fucking stupid.

The Republican party is now the stupid party. It's a sideshow. Fucking idiots

Yeah... thank god hillary is so clean and smart.

No one should be on one team or the other right now. this shit is fucked.

They've been the stupid party since McCain chose Palin. Trump only proves they haven't learned a single thing in 8 years. They're unfit for office and they simply don't deserve to represent Americans.

Palin was such a sad mistake...

and Trump makes two. It is actually sad.

Even with today's latest FBI announcement (which is nothing), Trump is so fucking done. It's not even possible for that pussy-grabbing deplorable to come close. Of course his supporters will continue to suck his dick, and be butt hurt until reality sets in. It's so over for the Trumpster.

its just a joke that went on too long
>trump running for president
omg trump is running for president! we should all televise and laugh at this!
>people actually want trump to win
america: fffffffffffffffffuck

McCain really stepped on his dick when he picked Palin

There's nothing in the FBI report. Nada.

>No homo?

Maybe she gave him handjobs because his weren't usable.

I'm liberal and I hope Hillary gives citizenship to those 40 million illegals or we'll lose the next one.

>I'm liberal
>Brand loyalty
I hear bleach is delicious

Do they make those in mens? The shirt, not the tits.

Lol

I still believe in the left/right dichotomy.

Take this random assholes word for it! Don't look it up yourself, it'll only confuse you. Let dick weeds like this dispense information for you!

There was no difference between Hillary, Cruz and Jeb.

There was probably no difference between Hillary and Bernie.

If you look it up like I did you'll find out what I'll found out, which is that there's nothing in those emails.

What is so fucking difficult being President? The only qualification is being 35 or older and having your mom Shit you out in a U.S. Territory. Everybody acts like the job requires a PhD, it doesn't. The only way to fuck it up is to be a complete pussy or a traitor. Only one current candidate fits both.

>really guys?
>srsly?

Is this the last bastion of the ctr shill?

I remember like a month or so ago there were threads like these where Trumpsters would defend their candidate tooth and nail, now not even a peep. They know it's over. Right after the video came out they'd realized Trump was done and nothing will save him.

hey look on the bright side, next election

Ventura2020

Actually this is the most likely. The best candidates are centrist. Even if they are extreme before they enter office they become centrist. Actually pushing your agenda in office is kindof bs, you have to work for the government and play by their rules. You have maybe the first few months of actual progress riding off from the hype, then it's done. It sucks, but it's the only option we have in america. Really, I think democracy is overrated.

i'm in love

She’s pro equal rights for LGBT Americans
>yet is funded with money from countries who aren't
•She opposes using “religious freedom” to justify cutting access to healthcare and discrimination
>just what
•She understands economic inequality – and wants to fix it
>if she understood economic inequality, she'd realize its natural and can't be "fixed"
•She thinks anti-vaxxers are stupid
>how is this a bulletin point, most people do
•She supports gun control
>which won't help anything, most people who follow gun laws dont break the law.
•She knows the criminal justice system in this country is broken
•She wants to fix Citizens United
•She supports other women in the climb towards equality
>where is the lack of equality? shes running for president. i dont see how being female is inequal in the us.
•She supports American Workers
>generic vote pandering political statement
•She’s Pro-Choice
>okay

well i guess we'll see now that they're continuing their investigation into Clintons emails

Hello

electoralsystemincrisis.org/
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
inquisitr.com/3207171/election-fraud-study-points-to-rigged-democratic-primary-against-bernie-sanders-video/
iamatexan.com/2016/10/25/alert-texas-voting-machines-changing-trump-votes-to-clinton-update/
theintercept.com/2016/07/22/dnc-staffers-mocked-the-bernie-sanders-campaign-leaked-emails-show/

These are for greater context

hubpages.com/politics/Experts-Find-Evidence-of-Vote-Flipping-in-Tim-Canova-Loss-to-Wasserman-Schultz-Call-for-Inspection-of-Ballots
youtu.be/IScp0vdq1sM
vimeo.com/2019192
Knowledge Bombs
docs.google.com/document/d/10SOida-Z2NY83ryvDNIntdYoapzoy6kuk5oMK4DDsa4/edit
Here are some more about hacking voting machines

youtu.be/K7tjnuG-l6g
youtu.be/rYnUksWt5HQ
youtu.be/FKTjzFpwX14

>If you look it up like I did you'll find out what I'll found out, which is that there's nothing in those emails.

>If you look it up like I did you'll find out what I'll found out

>you'll find out what I'll found out

>I'll found out

It's literally nothing though.

I would rather vote for a flaming bag of dog shit than hillary clinton

#neverhillary

Oh man this cuck has a real original opinion everyone reply and give this fuck the attention he clearly wants. Why even make a thread if you're going to repeat the same thing that everyone else who doesn't like Trump has said.

I agree. But she is going to win.

Not because of any positive quality she posesses... but because Trump is a bigger retard.

YFI. Im voting for trump.

Im also a realist.

the vote rigging might help her to win, or it might not be enough

1/10 for making me reply

I heard reading about it gives you std's

what is CITIR?

Agreed.
That being said... she is still the more reasonable choice.

FUCK OFF CTR
there's nothing reasonable about voting for a career criminal.

#neverhillary

>career criminal.

No, president needs to be dick big

Look at it this way:

If Trump wins, conservatives will have established a favorable supreme court.

If Hillary wins, nobody is going to take her seriously, because as soon as she's in office, the media will turn against her. She's bound to screw up again and again like she has in the past and it's going to leave the door wide open for conservatives come next election cycle.

oh this looks interesting.
what do you have to say about this CTR?

I think it's funny how the trumplets think that proving a rigged voting system some how would default to trump winning.
Its a scary thing to think about, but it's even scarier that a candidate would think he wins by default if it's rigged. If you truly support democracy, you would see how insane is.

Hi CTR, I think you got lost on the way over here. is that way. Thanks for making your constructive and creative thread, though :)

we're channing now, baby!

>If Trump wins, conservatives will have established a favorable supreme court.

Actually now that Scalia was murdered by them there is 3-3.

Trump has named 20+

Hillary has named none.

His are for free speech and the constitution.

She'll appoint a liberal justice. Good enough for me

Viewed it all. None of it is true. Sorry you believed in a hoax.

>She'll appoint a liberal justice
A liberal majority, I'm sure you would love to re interpret what free speech means to, wouldn't you?

Can you name one trump policy that both constitutional and that he could get passed?

SHILL THREAD SEE BELOW

Predictive programming, a theorised method of mass mind control, proposes that people are conditioned, through works of fiction, to accept planned future scenarios. Researcher Alan Watt defines this phenomenon as “the power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome”

Shills circlejerking

Yes

Must have been the Russians.

>WANTING A WOMAN SENDING 30000 BLANK EMAILS VOTED PRESIDENT
What are you, a professional spambot?

So all the rich assholes he been pandering to for money are just renting him?

Hell ye boi

Wearing one will get you shot

Something like that, user.

Or, maybe it's just a retarded human being.

Obviously you cant.

I definitely can

They really are the only two candidates that could make each other look like legitimate candidates. This election is a disgrace

Trump in the end will have done us all a service. He's destroyed the Republican party. And the party kinda needed it. Many Republicans have known for a whole that their platform on social issues is out of touch and not getting them any votes. It's time to get back to basics. Small government staying out of people's personal lives. Spending within our means.

I'm not sure weather to keep playing this stupid game with you or just ask you to name one policy that he has that's realistic. Either way I'm sure the answer will have the same value.

I don't NEED to name any policy because I have something called freedom.

That's one way of looking at it.

Just wait until Hillary is indicted for espionage, Trump wins nigger