What does Sup Forums think of relationships like this one? pic related

what does Sup Forums think of relationships like this one? pic related

Why should I give a fuck?

thank you for your time

Why do white girls only date whites and nigs? As an hispanic-american, feelsbadman

cuz its a dumb nigger you cuck

That dirty bitch disgusts me, why risk contaminating your genes. Who the hell would think it's a good idea to go around fucking white girls? Everyone knows white girls are retarded

because you're brown... not the good kind but more like a discount nigger

I think that she hates her parents

She's white because black girls won't fuck him because of the lack of line-up

I'm not "brown". My skin is sometimes as white as some white people. I still have the black hair, the short stature, and the features of an hispanic person though.
>discount nigger
my sides

Basically the only reason white girls like black guys is because there is so much media output for them to date them.
Just look at how often you see a white women with a black guy in movies, tv shows, commercials.
Now compare that with a white girl and Hispanic.

Whether people want to admit it, media does have a big part in social conditioning.

Literally could not give less of a shit.

Wish I had one like that.

I'm a half black dude who is 33 years old; and I'm dating a 54 year old redhead who can't have kids.

I had a pretty hot blonde a while ago. She was at least an 8 or 9. But after I was framed by a bunch of cops, she lost interest. I'm hopefully getting the decision overturned by the Supreme Court of my state.

I think she's getting more dick than you and it makes you jealous.

I think it depends where you are from, im from Washington and my school white girls dated about 50/50 white or Hispanic same for the Hispanic girls. We had a few black and asians but they dated everyone as well.

Usually she's just pissed at her dad. Morning after pill, maybe an abortion, tears at the dinner table, dad makes a heartfelt apology and Rayquan is a distant memory.

What were you framed for?

Yes. This. However I don't give a fuck to be honest if a white girl is with a black guy, as long as its from the right reasons and not this feminist bullshit. And if that black guy is not a nigger.

Don't really care. She has the face of a skeleton though, she's going to be horrific in her 40's. Wow.

I should move to Washington then. The legal weed is also a bonus. I hope you don't mind though. I heard y'all niggas hate people moving into the state. I'm from fucking Wisconsin.

Not volunteering a price tag some undercover cop had memorized. I made a thread about this before. Not gonna explain further, because if I do, I just get riled up and angry. I'm about to play some games.

Theres a diff between dating a black guy and a nigger.
I meet very few black people though.

Because your career goals are roofing or landscaping. You think a white girl wants any of that? At least blacks sell drugs and get real ass money.

I'm a construction manager pulling in nearly $80k/yr. White girls still go for Tyrone selling dime bags.

Just goes to show you that not even money can fix your beta. With that kind of money you could just be buying white girl sex.

Trying waaaay to hard

I don't want just sex, nigga. I'm not a beta. I was still pulling hispanic chicks when I was borderline homeless. White girls are the ones who don't go for it.

Joke's on the niggers cause theyre breeding their own race out of existence.

What state you live in?

Wisconsin

Madison, one of the most liberal/progressive cities in the country

shhhhhhh

Fucking disgusting, gas them both

well you obviously give a shit by replying. you fat faced man cunt eater.

Not my girlfriend, not my problem. I see no reason why I should give a fuck here.

bullshit seeing that white shedevil stealing a good strong black man. She obviously dont respect him look at her eyes...