Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Pretty good but WYWH and Dark side are better.

masterpiece

the last good floyd album

its ok

its decent, 10/10

awesome album cover, i was hoping for droney type music or something like tht on the run song but i was disappointed

is that a picture or a drawing? it looks awesome

it's typical hipgnosis, photos edited together manually with 70s techniques and spruced up by hand.

TDSOTM>Animals>The wall>WYWH

WYWH>TDSOTM>Meddle>Animals>The Wall

Dogs is one of their best songs and the ending riff to Sheep is fucking great. However Roger shows off his typical 10th grade student understanding of politics.

Good album though.

Meddle is only good because it has Echoes

one of these days is also good.

The best Pink Floyd album.

Amazing! I wish it could be longer.

It also has One Of These Days and Fearless. A Pillow Of Winds and San Tropez are comfy as fuck songs. Seamus is debateable but is a nice little laidback strange interlude for Echoes.

Yeah that's true, I especially love the Pompeii version of One of These Days. The other songs are underwhelming though.

Animals>Wish You Were Here>Piper At The Gates of Dawn>Meddle>The Wall>Dark Side of The Moon>>>>>the rest

The Wall too political jeez than what the fuck is Animals?

The Wall is hardly political. It's more just about the war and how that has impacted Water's life. Not nearly as political as Animals.

Animals is more about societal castes, ones that exist in every single civilization.

The Wall is all about the actual government. Big difference in how whiny and pretentious it is.

the best floyd album

You've got to be trusted
By the people that you lie to
So that when they turn their backs on you
You get the chance to put the knife in

I'd rather read the actual book than listen to this dreck!

the wall doesn't even seem all that political by comparison to the even worse solo albums waters put out after he really flipped his shit

They're excellent, and ya know what's really cool? It'll be the third album, and the third album sounds just like first one. So, you're guaranteed a good time, ya know? There won't be any surprises. No forward movement.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's just a drawing because the photoshoot failed so badly.

the pig and power plant were photographed on different days and spliced together.