I'm 28 and I've never had a girlfriend. What am I doing wrong?

I'm 28 and I've never had a girlfriend. What am I doing wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=vHRglQtC5ps

Surfing Sup Forums, mostly.

You're probably putting them on a pedal stool.

You're "you" and not "me."

This youtuber hangs out on kageshi in the arcanine room as the chatter alex...

you pop them benzo then u pop dat pussy, its that simple bro

>pedal stool

This nigga hella ugly. Kys op.

With the appropriate fashion sense and grooming, you could be like a 8/10. But from watching your videos it seems even that won't help because your attitude and personality seems like that of a beta faggot.

Life.

>pedal stool

OP in 10 years

Looking like Steven stills minus the talent , still gay though

I made you a pi, bone apple tea

everyone has a blind spot

Change up your facial hair

get buff so that people focus on your muscles instead of your face.

Why is this man single? What the Hell is wrong with girls? Are they retarded or something? Well judging by all the domestic violence in this country and the men they choose to be in relationships with. The answer is probably yes.

I'm 23 and I've never had a girlfriend. I think what I did wrong is never ask anyone out. This was due to shyness and a lack of confidence, as well as not being that interested in that many girls I've met. I'm not ugly, but I'm not so attractive, well kept, or popular (also due to my shyness, fashion sense, inherited social station, interests, and the company I kept) that girls sought to ask me out and take care of that responsibility for me.

I also never really valued the concept of getting into a commitment with someone else just for the limited prospects of sex (especially in high school). The idea of that commitment still causes some anxiety, like starting to date someone and then realizing I don't like them that much as a person but not knowing what position I will be in to leave that relationship (seems like instigating a break-up, especially over one's own preference rather than anything she actually did wrong, would be even more stressful than asking someone out) - either I deal with an incredibly stressful situation with unpredictably awful long-term consequences, or I end up stuck in a relationship I'm not happy in, the only reward being sex.

Given that these things haven't changed, I will probably continue to be girlfriend-less for the forseeable future.

At least I've never been friend-zoned. I didn't make friends with girls I was interested in, so all I ever wanted out of the relationships I had with female friends was friendship. I have it on authority from another friend that technically I "friendzoned" one of those girls, totally unaware. That was after I hadn't really talked to her in a while and it didn't really make any difference for me. Even after lowering my standards quite a bit, I wouldn't have found that one attractive (even though I liked her as a person), so I imagine I wasn't the only guy to "friendzone" her. That shit can happen to anyone.

The girls I was interested in I didn't even really talk to. If I had the confidence to do that, I would've asked them out. Not like I never said anything to any of the girls I had crushes on, they were just never really conversations with any substance to them. So I feel I avoided the soul-crushing damnation those guys who feel they're owed a relationship with some girl they never ask out but cling to them in a platonic relationship doom themselves to.