What are French girls like?

What are French girls like?

Wonderful.

Insuportable arrogant timid with too much talktive between girls

I hate them i prefer mediterranean girls and east girls french are fucking whore you must be a white asshole if you want to fuck them they are so narcissic it's terrible oh they hate arabe but ulgy one love them because they are ulgy

I have no single since september with an ugly black french girl and i'm a beautiful boy a mature in bar say me that

In my picture : portugese girl my type of girl

>you must be a white asshole if you want to fuck them

Or black or muslim

votre anglais, c'est merde, mec .

comprends pas

i don't it a fuck dude i'm french not anglophone please respect my english i make a big effort to give a little of my time and sleeping so stop to be douche

qt

>Insuportable arrogant timid with too much talktive between girls
literally all females
sorry to break it to you

No east girls and magreb girls are not like that french girls are very boring and annoying i'm serious i don't want marry me with a french girl Mentality of princesses you only have to go to read the French forums by cons they are very beautiful and sophisticated but speak like men because it is a feminist country

Female, I imagine.

sluts

I'm serious, they make british girls look like blushing maidens with their loose morals on sexuality

Sounds great desu.

they smell of cigarettes and sex

except in southern france, there they smell of black man

>they smell of cigarettes and sex
perfect girl desu, would a well-read french girl date a pseud like myself?

>You will never marry Eva
Kill me now

That depends from wich part of the country they come. Parisians have the reputation of being whores and arrogant bitches, while in the countryside you'll meet the typical redneck style stupid girl who gets fucked by dédé at the end of the village festival.
However this is a little cliché, and I don't think french girls are very different from the american ones, maybe a little more conservative concerning sex, less attracted by wellfare, and more "well living" (although france tends to looks more and more like america)

you're english is fucking garbage. never seen anyone write as shitty as you except japs.

>more conservative concerning sex
T'es sûr ?

They REALLY like big American cock

Stop harassing language learners you fat cunt

That's my impression, at least concerning the girls I know. But as I said parisians one seem to be more sluts than others so I don't know about that . And I never met american girls so I'm only judging from movies, tv shows and what I see on this site what may not be very representative.

>you're english

> you're english

Tell them a single thing wrong and they delete you
Extremely susceptible and insecure
Drain of ressources
Never ever

Are you a frogposter? Cause you sound like an autist

What do u mean

>Are you a frogposter?
Look at the flag

Shit, like all french people.

There are two french girls in my finance class and they were in a managerial accounting class I had two semesters ago. Fucking cunts are constantly talking to each other under their breath in French. Very distracting. Like what could they be talking about that's so important it can't wait an hour and 15 minutes?

I mean, are you a bitter lonely virgin who blames takes his sexual frustration out on "females".

kek

Alors, il sera facile pour un noir américain comme moi à obtenir les femmes françaises lubriques ?
Feels good man

learn the language but only just so you know what they're saying

Eva Green had to ruin the rest of them for me. ;_;

>captcha is cul-de-sac

jolis triples,
surtout si tu leur sors de la poésie ricanon... c'est le genre de choses qui plaît aux françaises

>tfw no qt french hapa tennis pro gf

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

you didn't met a lot of girl didn't you

Here is a qt

They are forced meme.

They read alot and talk in british accents.

>not posting this one

Save it now, yank scum

British girls attract me a lot. I am not sure why.

You literally have better chances of becoming the brime minister of France.

From my experience deceitful and slutty

Maybe fun to smash, but not to date

How latinos fare with french women?
I'm going there next month.