Hello, that'll be $12.50 plus a tip

>hello, that'll be $12.50 plus a tip.

What do you do now?

give him $12.50
I don't believe in tips...

Give another 50 cent as a tip...

Would have ordered online for a discounted price and picked up the pizza myself instead of tipping for waiting an hour and a half.

Hand over a 20 and let him keep the change, so I don't look like a fucking kike

Tip $5
I encourage basketball Americans to contribute to society.

Give him the $15 my mommy told me to give him then go online to talk shit about how I don't believe in tips.

Pay the man and offer him my wife as a tip

tell him to fuck off and call the pizza house to tell them the pizza man opened my box and i wont be using their house ever again

Nigga, I ordered a large. Now go back to your master for a whipping.

Shoot that nigger i didnt order a pizza

Why is my pizza box open, nigger? I'm not paying for a pizza stone nigger hovered his big ass dick-suckers over. What's your name, boy? I'm calling your manager. Don't even try to vandalize my property because you're on camera.

Y-you too

You want a tip? Avoid white people.

This tbqhf

ask the nigger why he opened the box and told him i will never pay for that tainted shit and call his manager and tell him that his monkey boy threatened me

Turn around 360 degrees and walk away after closing the door.

This

Do a 180 and walk backwards

why the fuck did you open my pizza box already? gtfo, i'm calling your manager

SHIT THERES A BLACKGUY AT MY DOOR, CALL 911

Without him asking for a mandatory tip: $15.00
Otherwise: $12.50

pay the 12.50 and tell him to not tell people that you should give a tip else they do something stupid and give advice as the tip

YOU STUPID NIGGER!! I SAID NO OLIVES!!! GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE!!!

this isn't the cp i ordered.

Tell the retard that if he is going to show me the pizza as a quality check, he doesn't need to unfold the entire goddamn box BACKWARDS and have the wind freeze it while he grins like a faggot.

ask him why he hasn't given my wife his superior seed yet

W-where's my drink?

Here's a tip for you - move to a civilised country where you aren't expected to beg extra money from your customers but are paid a wage that gives you enough to live on.

You may as well be in fucking Malaysia, you cheap hand-wringing ass motherfucker.

I didn't order any piz....

Wait a minute, are you Childish Gambino?

>newfag detected

Pay the young man a 20, but am cranky about it.

What Will Farrell movie is that from?

I ordered the olives. You got cheese pizza, remember?

im sad to say i know who that guy is in that picture 5% bro (rich piana)

>Here's the $12.50, Sonny. Don't look directly into the sun. Say hi to your mom for me.

Real answer as someone who waited tables for 2 years, you never ask for a tip, ever, period.

I'm a generous tipper because of my prior experience with tipped jobs, but that's a major faux pas. I wouldn't give him as much as I normally would, and I would also advise him to never do that again. It's rude.

>pizza guy walks away content in the fact that you will be ingesting saliva, semen, and possibly worse

>calls user newfag
>doesn't understand sarcasm
>posts completely irrelevant image

people like you need to die

It is you who do not understand sarcasm newfag. As opposed to killing yourself, might I suggest getting a life?

I have never had a delivery boy say that will be sos and so plus tip

>basketball Americans
My French fries, chips, and mashed potatoes w/gravy.

What the fuck is that box doing open, did you want to sneak a piece nigger?

Fuck your tip.

kick the negro in the dick