Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
No bullshit here, I weight 168 Lbs and I'm 6"0, how many advils/tylenols does it takes to kill me? Please, don't make me suffer by making me become a veggie, I just want to die... Thank you in advance :)

well if you don't want to suffer I wouldn't recommend overdosing on shelf medicine

Why? Is there risks even if I get super drunk?

Hey, b/roseph. I have done a lot of research into this plan and it has brought me some interesting results. The best way to overdose is by taking 2 Tylenol every 4 hours. Be sure to drink a lot of water as well. It will do the trick.

It will erode your liver and stomach and might not work. If you fail you will be stuck under supervision for a long time. You'd also be susceptible to cancer or a deadly disease if you mess up your guttywuts.

These drugs can really only destroy your kidneys, no matter how much you take. You'll die certainly, after a few weeks of anguish.

What ever happened to the classic toaster on bathtub?

Pills are one of the worst and most painful suicides you can have

Also if you are killing yourself why do you care about the pain? What does 72 hours of agonizing pain mean in the grand scheme of things if you just want to kill yourself?

Gfci outlets

Well I just want to die because I'm done feeling pain. Also, physical pain is the thing I hate the most :)

When you're dead you don't feel the physical pain and none of it will have mattered

Again I don't understand why the pain would matter

It sounds like you just want to fall asleep and not wake up. Which isn't how anyone dies

There is no such thing as a painless death

Quit being a whiner!

why not go out in style

don't fuck around with pills
buy a bottle of nitrogen and use that instead
your body won't even realise the oxygen is missing because we breathe 70% nitrogen all the time
you'll just fall asleep painlessly and never wake up again

why not morphine citrate? am I the only one who knows that heroin metabolizes into morphine and there are pills that achieve the same and you can buy them off darknet...

why take advil/tylenol when you can take just 2 aleve?

>navigate to 4channel
>click on board Sup Forums random
>maek thread about "i wan 2 kill self"
>be polite in an attempt to sound genuine

S I C K M E M E B R O

All you really need is something sharp and a pair of balls. Why spend money before the end?

Xdddddddddddd
Stfu

Please don't.

Dont be a prick and put others in grief because you feel sorry for your self

Snort 1 line of K.