No rekt thread? Where am I??

No rekt thread? Where am I??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut40HrrY70M
awesomejelly.com/off-duty-police-officer-springs-into-action-after-being-robbed-by-gunman-at-the-atm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diamonds

thank you for being a good OP
and actually posting rekt to start your rekt thread

Full vid?

KEK

of course. I'm not a faggot.

Well I am half a faggot. whatever

>man twin towered by trains

Story?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not be able to kill a person from behind with a gun without getting shot.

Jesus. How often does that happen?

In China? probably all the fucking time. They don't know how to build shit over there. Don't put your body near any piece of machinery larger than your head

The fuck?

What do you mean?

>Haha! It's mine now faggot!

He means his penis is as hard as the average diamond, because watching a girl get carried away like that matches one or more of his fetishes. You new?

>Where am I??
your parents basement OP

actually I've got a pretty nice apartment in the suburbs with a friend of mine ^_^

running out of stuff, Sup Forumsros

how about we turn this into a close call thread?

I'm on an iPhone. Don't berate me but how do I play the WEBM files I always feel like I'm missing out

delete system32

how did they not see that happening? fucking think before you act, fucking subhuman slavs

do whatever you want. I'm out of material D:

i dont think you can on ios devices.

forgot the last one

That filename lol

damn, if you watch closely i'm pretty sure that nigger broke his leg right as he got to the table

Right? I had to watch it a few times just to look at the stupidity. It's disgusting.

>newfag

I try

Not slavs. Google the video. I think they're britfags actually.

he probably thought it was gonna levitate in place

we'd never stoop to that level of stupidity, i've seen the video and they're speaking polish, might have been some slav immigrant rats in britain, but they werent purebred.

Or that he'd be able to pull out in time. Like I thought

trips confirm bikes really arent that dangerous

>i try
yea, because thats not the name everyone gives that file

What the fuck is happening in this webm?

think a guy gets robbed and shoots the robber after distracting the robber with his shekels

we totally give a fuck what kind of place you live in
^_^

So does that China have bears like America has blacks? That bear totally niggered that little azn guys.

Hyukk! Gorsh you got me!

I do this. Not so obviously or in public.

*sniff sniff* smell that kids, that's the smell of newfag, repugnant isnt it.

Dog is immediately like, is dat a bone for me?

take your phone
put it in the microwave for 3 minutes
it should now be able to run webms

How do these shitskins not understand how electricity works?

that one I think yeah. but over half the files i posted had OC filenames

Stallman? Is that you?

off duty cop in Brazil uses lady as human shield when he gets mugged

yea, because your people are incapable of stupidity
you arrogant prick

>filename
Kekkk

Thinks that the driver not slowing for a Zebra crossing despite a person walking across a few seconds before, I will give you that the bike is probably stolen and he is fleeing based on his pigmentation, but the car is in the wrong sorry.

wotch ot for dangr nodl

They can be this stupid, but it doesn't really wash away the fact that dumb slav lost his leg trying to impress dumb slavs with mindless violence.

Robo cop

When can we fuck

-Boner~senpai

damn... how stupid of a father could you be... did those kids survived?

you said your people would never stoop to that level of stupidity
which is arrogant bullshit, the fact that slav lost his leg is irrelevant to what i was saying

any fags with rekt gifs? My shitty phone doesn't play webm vids.

Faggot apple user detected.

Faggot apple user detected

>Bear
Try again

but fucking vodka niggers have the lowest IQ's of anyone i've ever met, plus they're like the mexicans of america. comeing here and sitting on benefits, doing stupid shit like this and costing the NHS.

nah they ded

Nah, 3DS.

Nintendo fag detected

this statement means nothing in regards to what i just said, yes slavs have many stupid people amongst them, but so does every country

what's up with the filenames. Best YLYL thread ever

i like to pretend he's on a skateboard

WEBM are easy to play, Download VLC Player from App Store, attempt to play it in safari and it will download and ask to open in VLC.

lol I live near that street

diamonds being the hardest metal

Guy shoulda had one of these.

fucking nigger always ruining peoples fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut40HrrY70M

I'm on iPhone too. Download VLC in App Store, it's free. Was in the same situation for a long time til some Sup Forumsro helped me out

The best part is that you can easily see the emergency stop button between the escalators.

awesomejelly.com/off-duty-police-officer-springs-into-action-after-being-robbed-by-gunman-at-the-atm/

So many good file names is this a ylyl thread?