Did I get fake/synthetic weed Sup Forums?

Did I get fake/synthetic weed Sup Forums?

When I smoked it I was breathing out really HUGE clouds off just one hit, abnormally large. When I inhaled the smoke, it did not burn, there was no irritation, and I had no urge to cough. This is very abnormal because all other times I've smoked it has made me cough at least once. As for the high, it was very head-heavy, but nothing else was also heavy. I didn't feel active at all like a sativa would, my head was just weighing me down like a brick.

Also I smoked yesterday and it was similar to a weak LSD trip. The high came down extremely fast and I snapped into soberness suddenly and randomly.

The buds themselves look very strange to me, and the buds also smell strange. Do they look out of the ordinary to you guys?
I'm slightly worried because I've smoked this 3 times so far.

thats regular weed if it has a faint gas smell its becuse it was cured badly

no, it smells like skunk but seems slightly off

another pic

Looks like it has been vacuum sealed, You came down quickly because you masturbated. You didn't cough because your learning how to inhale and exhale properly. Weed's for niggers, grow up you fucking degenerate faggot

OP again, I just snapped out of the high I'm completely sober.

Smoked less than half an hour ago.

I'm not new to smoking I know how to inhale. I didn't masturbate.

true

Synthetic weed looks like ground tobacco and smells like kerosine.

Got a magnifying glass or jewelers loop laying around? Maybe a microscope? Check if it has trichomes man.

*loupe

That's just reg ol'weed man

Are you literally retarded?

How long have you been smoking?

that is 100% weed. but it was not dried or cured properly and has undergone limited decomp. perhaps immature as well.

definitly synthethic, 100%.

You should've taken a picture of it.

You could've smoken some really dense weed that burned easily and gotten an intense high. You may have smoke Spice by mistake. We don't know unless you describe what it looked like a bit more.

>The buds themselves look very strange to me

Describe that. What do you mean? How did they look strange? I can't go from that, you know, and I'm not trying to be a dick, just feel like typing a lot so I'm asking you to elaborate in this elaborate way of doing so. I'm such a colossal faggot, but I do want to help you so please describe these nugs so that we all can understand what happened to you sweetie.

Have run into similiar, it's just shit weed. If it where syntetic you would know without a doubt, a regular weed hit of syntetic will smack you into a mild psycosis..

hard to tell from just pictures, but that shit looks good to me. i've had weird, mushroom-like trips off normal weed before, idk why. it just happens sometimes.

Looks VERY real to me. I've never seen synthetic weed (usually just call it spice) in a "bud" form. Every time I have seen synthetic weed it is in small, "individual" pieces, and does not have to be broken down whatsoever to smoke. Also, it smells NOTHING like weed, like not at all. It has a very distinctive smell, and when you smoke it, it fucking reeks. There is no mistaking the smell for sure.

i've smoked before just confirming about smoke more

>trichomes mean you get high!
Kek. You know other plants have trichomes, right?

It looked like the pictures, I posted 2 if you've forgotten.

thank you for knowing this.

Looks like normal buds maybe you got some laced shit

dude weed bro
dude

no trichomes are what get you high have you never smoked?

obvious b8

Oh. I thought you were posting a picture that you saved from Google or something.

That's weed. Definitely. It looks pretty dense and it probably breaks off into smaller chunks when you pack your bowl. Thus it burns easily. And thus you were able to inhale more and get a HUGE puff of smoke. That's what you get when you smoke weed that finely ground, a lot of smoke!

Dude don't freak out about this shit. This DOESN'T leave out the possibility of it being spiked, but that's something I can't really answer because for all you know you had some really good weed and are freaking yourself out.

Don't freak yourself out either way.

bunko weed

i also see a hermaphrodite male flower forming in Q1 of image 1. this supports the idea that it was cut early and prob cured poorly(given that it was grown poorly)

Thats what made me think it was fake. I thought it was trying too hard to look like weed.

its just really bad weed OP

Do you know any resources to learn this stuff? Any good websites?

but the high was very intense after 2 bowls.

thats not really a thing outside of the weird shit they used to hell in hightimes. and that was always too expensive to sell as fake weed for a profit.

i knew a couple kids who hand built fake weed and sold it 3 or 4 times in like 9th grade but only an idiot would have bought it. other kids.

the most likely kind of "fake" weed you will get is stuff that was blown for oil, or even vaped, being sold. ive sen it twice in 16 years. both in a college town/sellers market. but ive never heard of anyone then applying an RC to it.

you could, but its easier to just sell weed.

this doesnt explain the strange high

eh. general botany/biology helps. but years ago, marijuanapassion was a great place because they banned anyone who was a commercial grower/seller. they had a good amount of members with science backgrounds to combat the traditionalist/hippies. but that was like 8 years ago.

just read man. and tend toward science based documentation

looks like some regular old dank

weed is highly variable. and its effects are subjective.

poor curing degrades different canibinoids differently. i would expect to find a much high cbn level vs thc than normal. a similar thing happens when producing brown brick weed.

Stop smoking weed and start doing coke like a man.

after doing psycos weed is never the same

Oh shit. When did I turn into a nigger!?
Good thing I also do prescription drugs. Phew.

nah man that's just dank if it was synthetic you'd kno cause it would make u feel real weird

it does make me feel weird

looks abnormal to me. something is off

The left is fake weed. Fake/syntheic weed usually comes in shake like the pic you posted.

Probably what you got sorry OP

Spice isn't in buds like that. It's a few ground up herbs sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids. Also, it's several times stronger than actual weed. You'd KNOW if you had spice. You likely just got a different strain than you're used to.

Snapping in and out of highness 30 minutes after the session in a second is not a quality of weed, I can assure you that.

heroin

rotate the nug. trying to tell if it has any solid sized buds

are you stupid its fucking weed!!!

>its not like you watch the trichomes when growing weed hurr

>not new to smoking
>has never puffed a huge cloud before
>thinks weed is synthetic

kek

Dats bud son.
Fake weed looks like leaf or already ground buds, and you can tell big time by the taste

This dude hits the nail on the head

or just retarded like 80% or so of stoners.

Agreed.

Erowood or some shit, use google

Find seed plant it water it watch it if it starts to flower continue watering feed nutrients harvest profit

ok

Looks like weed to me. Probably something indica leaning.

OMG pepe

ayyyy

ayyy

You have downs syndrome hands

unfortunately some growers spray their plants with formaldehyde.

you have weed, its just shit tier weed

It's shit weed, go kick your dealer's ass.

This happened to me one time. Bought 1/8th for 50, smoked it all in a night, didn't even get high. Probably would've burned their fucking house down but it was a chick.

>but it was a chick
Yeah ok buddy

Its bud but bud from a hemp plant. Usually you smoke weed from plants grown specifically to be smoked. This shit is probably from a wild plant or a plant growing in someone backyard. They have like no THC in them. Modern weed is bred to be higher and higher in THC. You smoked wild trash weed from someones backyard.