Based nigress BTFO of the Grammy cucks

Based nigress BTFO of the Grammy cucks

she's getting eaten alive for it. Check her wikipedia. Faggot leftists don't realize that they made supporting Trump part of the "counter culture". Expect artists to show "support" in an attempt to be artsy and edgy.

THICC

Hm. Now I'm almost reconsidering not being mad at her.

>almost

>supporting the President
>counter culture

I'm a member of the so-called alt-right and it feels punk as fuck, like an actual rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges

this will never not be hilarious

calling yourself alt-right is on par with calling yourself a hipster

she troll

does this mean racism will be mainstream in 2 years?

not what i meant but also true

lol only white cishet males think PC culture is bad because it limits YOUR ability to say whatever you want. cant wait until whites are a minority lol there will finally be peace.

I don't see how she's BTFOing anything. She showed up like 5 hours before the show started when literally nobody was there except the press. She's also covering it up with a giant coat.

Literally done only for attention & photos. Looks like you fell for it.

when you get too drunk at a party and reveal your far right power level

Is that Blue Ivy?

is this ironic or is she a trump supporter?

top kek

Press is in a meltdown as we speak.

Trump is "not (((my))) President"

That's pretty ballsy. Good for her.

im black and PC is terrible right now you may say its not that bad but is infringed on your 1st amendment and will only get worse the longer we allow it

Is that what the government told you? Good boy.

It would be ballsy if she wast at least a C list celebrity.
I don't think anyone here even knows who she is.

t.uncle thom

What did he mean by this?

Just like Trump she is exploiting the media.

t.butthurt sjw

political correctness doesn't infringe on your first amendment rights. no one has a right to not be called racist. (free speech as a civic virtue is good but that's not the same thing.)

trump, on the other hand, actually wants to infringe on your first amendment rights. he's said that he wants to expand libel laws and make flag burning illegal.

Has she been COLONIZED?

>Am a "minority"
>recognize that the leftists who say factually incorrect statements like "only white cishet males think PC culture is bad" don't actually care about you and make race-based generalizations to pander to people they deem "minorities" in order to feel better about themselves and to push their agenda
>to them you don't even count as a "minority" because they have chosen to group people according to criteria like "do they have an opinion I disagree with (aka: who can I vilify)" and "who has surface level physical characteristics who I can group together and say that they are a united whole" and prioritize the first group over the second
>mfw so many people around me are around like this

Fucking Christ, alt-right is bad but really, it's fundamentally just a reactionary offshoot of the SJWs who push stupid shit like PC culture and act like all minorities agree with them and give them moral superiority. Fuck off, you see me as a color before you see me as a person, I don't care if you do, I don't care if you're racist, but stop lying that you're not and stop trying to force your beliefs and narrative on people who disagree with you. Please just go away and leave non-leftists alone.

Shitposting on Sup Forums is fine because the whole point of Sup Forums is that you can make a fool of yourself, like you do, I'm just sick of this bullshit peddling in real life on a social level.

It's doesn't infringe on 1st Amendment rights, but it pushes an agenda that masks itself as "normal" or even "true", based on subjective judgments people make about other people based on their skin color, genitalia, etc. It's hidden in plain sight, but the way they do it makes them blend in and indoctrinate people who want to be "good people". A shame, really.

>he's said that he wants to expand libel laws
Oh no, I won't be able to destroy people's lives by lying about them through my powerful media company
>make flag burning illegal
If you're burning the flag I can't see how you would give.a shit about any Amendment.
Isn't publicly burning anything illegal? I mean it's a fucking fire hazard.I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to burn trash or leaves. I think campfires are banned in many places.

No idea who this is but I think it's great. So many Trump supporters have had to keep quiet in order to protect their careers while liberal celebrities get to harp on nonstop about their asinine views and beliefs without fear of reprisal just because it's the Hollywood status quo.

Dat ass tho

>So many Trump supporters have had to keep quiet in order to protect their careers while liberal celebrities get to harp on nonstop about their asinine views and beliefs without fear of reprisal just because it's the Hollywood status quo.
Very true. And the left wing thinks the right (or rather, non-hard left) are the fascists.

>white lace thong

fuckin right?! I crack up every time

All these poor frightened Trump supporters knowing they will be laughed at if they were honest and knowing Trump fans wouldn't pick up the slack in their earnings.

It's such a cosy fantasy trumpists live in.

mtv-shits on suicide watch