Do I need to brush my teeth if I didn't eat anything or is just mouthwash OK? (Trying to get a whiter smile)

Do I need to brush my teeth if I didn't eat anything or is just mouthwash OK? (Trying to get a whiter smile).

Suicide

The note on the table
The cigarette in her hand
The gun in her hand

Murder, she's left handed

murder

right hand but blood on her right wall doesn't make any sense

It's neither it is just a cartoon you dipshit.

then she must have been facing away from the desk

Agree

ITS FUCKING MURDER ANYONE WITH HALF A MONKEY BRAIN COULD FIGURE THIS OUT YOU FUCKING IMBECILES JESUS STOP POSTING THIS STUPID FUCKING PICTURE

Both

always brush

as for the picture, id say suicide but the hand the gun is in is weird. the blood splatter would indicate it was in her left hand as she finished writing and shot herself, but because its in her right. there should be no angle where she kills herself?

The proof for someone else's involvement is that she has a cigarette in her hand.

It would have fallen to the floor if it was suicide.

IT IS A MURDER
I'd image smokers would finish their last cigarette now put it in their hand and shoot them selves
CASE CLOSED BYATCH

Murder
I killed this bitch last thursday I remember

It was murder, smoking kills

Suicide, thats what marihuana do to you.

If it was a suicide, why was the lamp unplugged? Why would she write in the dark?

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

murder. surprised she would keep a hold of the gun, much less cigarette after the fall if she were dead. Probably postmortem arrangement. Plus, why is the lamp unplugged? Maybe a struggle.

And brush your teeth every night, OP.

>implying it didn't happen during the day

If it was a murder, why would there be a cigarette in her hand?
Did the murderer light the cigarette and put it in her hand after executing her?

About

“REEEEEEE” is an onomatopoeic expression of intense rage or frustration typically associated with the Angry Pepe character and used by those who frequent the /r9k/ board on Sup Forums. It is meant to represent the unique croak produced by several species of frogs when agitated.

neither.
The artist fucked up and tried playing it off like he/she was clever.

Yes, presumably after he forged the note

It takes 2 hours for blood to turn brown

I remember a thread with this picture a while ago. Lots of arguing. Most people seemed to think murder because
>gun is in right hand implying she had to turn around before shooting herself, unlikely
>she took off her glasses to kill herself? also unlikely
>cigarette still in hand? also unlikely, probably would have dropped it, especially if held loosely between two fingers like that

One interesting note is that the lamp is unplugged even though it is night time outside, implying that she either died in the daytime or that she was just sitting in the dark (seems unlikely)

are we buying or selling?

>the more you know...
also check'd