Anons I need 5000$ in a week or I won't be here much longer. How can I achieve this?

Anons I need 5000$ in a week or I won't be here much longer. How can I achieve this?

move?

I mean on this earth.

Kill yourself and kill someone else.
With big bang

I'd prefer to stay alive.

You could sell a kindey.
You could sell yourself as a whore

To ugly. Not enough time for a surgery.

Try escape as far as you can, leave your life behind you.
Or you are going to day anyway.

That might work. Thanks. If requested, I could make a green text of this awful story.

plz why do u need money

Go ahead I want to know everything

Lemme get typin

Type I will give you some R34

Accept your fate. I have already accepted and welcomed the idea of you never shitposting again.

Sell your soul

C'mon faggot I don't have all day to write your shity story

read

step 1: you have to have already had a job and savings meaning intelligence, luck(not getting H1B'd out of a job) and opportunity(not born in the ghetto to a single mother)

Otherwise, go into debt like the other 99% of the country

Start bagging up grams of icing sugar and selling for $100 each in your local nightclub district

Op here.
>be me
>17, decent job at a kitchen, not to many hours, minimum wage
>mainly a beer but not too overweight
>Peurtorican or however the fuck you spell it
>go to shit school, decent grades
>play bf1 all day
>one day, while working towards a car, I decide that I'm not making enough to do school and have a job so i need to take less hours
>parents are broke and our house is nearly foreclosed
I live in a freezing cold garage because my 5 siblings take up the 3 rooms.
> decide I need to leave this shitstorm or help out mi Madre
>decide to become a bad hombre
>grew up in LA, know my hip hop and slinging power
>start moving weed and such
>making decently more money
>start making enough to where I get anxiety, almost at 700$, enough for a old car
> one day, after sellin a G to a fresh, A bald dude walks up to me
>says he can make my business bloom if I do work with him
>say no
> cueball is not happy with my awnser, beats me up.
>steals an ounce, and all my weekends profit
>-700 dollars
>he says I need to work for him to earn it back
>I try to outsmart the border hopper, tell him I can do movements for him on my bike
>he asks what type of bike I have
>tel him Kawasaki somthing
>he wants my help
>I do a few tasks for him, (that's another greentext) and slowly I make a couple Hundo
>after 3 days he says he want me to make a shipment for him on my bike
>I tel him no
>he says I won't earn my money back until I do it
>the dumbfuck wrote the bike model down, said if I don't meet him with the bike in 3 days on agreed location he will kill me
>shit
>I do have more hands then him, I could get to him first , but if I get the bike then he says he will never talk to me again after the delivery, he's moving to Finland or some shit
>he's a pussy and dosnt do any of the shit he says he will
>says he was gonna break some dudes legs, never happens
>I might be good, I am tougher
>any advice?

Not a shitpost

Why won't you be here? Do you owe someone money?

I have too many butts I tell ya folks

Kill him

lol then why didnt you kick his ass if youre more tough? becuase you arent. thats why youre on Sup Forums you faggot mexican nigger

Get a couple friends at agreed location and jump him, beat his ass good for me. But you may need to kill him.

Ok, I'm bored. That was my last for now.
More butts in the future

If you sell drugs, doesn't matter if it's weed or fucking salvia, you need a piece or combat experience... otherwise you are asking the grim reaper for a visit

OP HERE
HES CUCKING CALLING ME

Hire black mamba PMC's

He could give a whore a big bang kill her and sell her kidney

Forgot pic related

Well shit. Have you gone to the police?

GUYS HE FUCKING WANTS TO GO BOWLING

Well... I didn't think of it.
That even a better idea. And he could sell all the organs. Damn it we are a fucking geniuses

A few thoughts...
- Tell him the bike's in the shop.
- Buy a bike on credit, then take the bike back after your job is done.
- Try a pawn shop.
Also, get out of the business and cut your losses. Get a job and go straight.

He is a bad hombre user

This

Got em

find out where he lives then get him to meet you at some location instead of going to the meeting go inside his home steal his shit and his stash and murder him when he gets home

Then take his kidneys

And later sell it to some whore

eat his heart to gain his power

Here are some things i would think about.

Being in La and a bad hombre, I'm sure dudes in a gang. Maybe he's even got some rep.

Someone else might want that rep?

Find a rival gang and pay then a couple hundo to kill him, tell them where he will be at designated time?

I hear shits real cheap to take a life out there...so maybe that will work. I just hate the idea of your whole family paying because of your stupid mistake.

Lost

I'll buy naked pics of your mom for $50. Maybe 99 others will follow suit

OP HERE
Jesus ducking Christ I feel like an Autist. I tried making a joke with the whole Nico thing but ffucked up the story.
No man is going to hurt me
But I do need 5k soon.
Everything else is true
You guys are fucking dark though. I'll give you credit those are some smart solutions. Being a bad Hombre, I respect those.

What did you fucking expect from us? We tried our best

Op H
Is there a way to make fast cash online?

What about donating to a sperm bank? Don't they buy it or something?

I'm 17

Just kill him, holy shit.
Why is this a fucking question? Tell him you'll meet him at the agreed place, wait somewhere nearby with a fucking .22, and shoot him in the fucking head. It's that easy.

Dubs of truth

Do it from a nearby alleyway or rooftop with reasonable concealment. Scout the area out ahead of time. Secure your spend shell casing when you leave. It will sound like a firecracker to anyone who hears it, and by the time they're on the body, you'll be gone.

And remember to stole his kindey

Oh, yea and one more thing: LOOK FOR FUCKING CCTV IN THE AREA/ALONG YOUR ESCAPE ROUTE FOR DAYS IN ADVANCE. THAT MEANS NOT ON THE DAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT

Stop acting like a faggot and kill him, he might be stronger than you tho. Thats why i suggest you stab him in the back when the right moment comes

I can't really understand you too well Hombreanon, why do you need five thousand? Didn't this guy steal 700 from you?

Goodnight, 5thanks for the advice and the keks.