I'm a man of the uniform. A police officer if you will. We've got information here that you may be carrying dubs

I'm a man of the uniform. A police officer if you will. We've got information here that you may be carrying dubs

No dubs here, officer

i dont get it? why would the police care about numbers on an image board?

Cuff me boys

its in relation to a tip off to drugs

get back this is a crime scene citizen

>grabs officers dick

Shove it, nobface. No dubs here!

who is tipping off the police? not cool man

I belong in jail

Never done the dubs in my life, sir.

WHERE IS THE HEROIN CARGO YOU SUCK SCUKER

>I'm a man of the uniform.

YOU DEGENERATE, DUBS ARE CORRUPTING THE MORAL FABRIC OUR SOCIETY! IT STARTS INNOCENTLY ENOUGH- YOU'RE AT A PARTY, LOOKING FOR SOME KICKS AND SOMEONE STARTS POSTING DUBS. YOU TRY IT AND IT FEELS GOOD, SO YOU START POSTING SOME MORE. SO YOU KEEP POSTING DUBS BUT SOON THAT'S NOT ENOUGH AND YOU MOVE ON TO TRIPS, AND QUADS. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'RE NEGLECTING YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND EVEN YOUR JOB STAYING UP TILL ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT JUST TO TRY AND GET A SINGLE QUINT, OR AT LEAST A COUPLE MORE TRIPS BEFORE YOU GO TO BED BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SLEEP WITH THE THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD BE GETTING MORE.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.

>a man of the uniform
you might as well be a fucking stripper, m8

Was a UK police officer for 4 years in early 2000's from 21-25 a.m.a

you got nothing on me

No dubs here officer, just on the way to see the family.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Why do you not carry guns?

BAKE EM AWAY TOYS

Right geezer you fockin nicked for possession of dubs!

These Dubs for personal use?

Let me pass I'm an officer

Dubs? What dubs? Can't you see I'm a singles-man? Now leave me be!

No, you are free to go sir

Am I free to go??

You were fucking lucky this time

I dont pay no mind to a sneak diss

Some of us do, you need to have a mental Evaluation and competency test/ they gauge personality and delve way down into childhood experiences.

P.s They are Called Armed Response Units.

I wont even get Dubs

is this legal officer?

what about this?

i promise you this is a legitimate religion

That sounds like a pretty good system. I guess the mental healthcare system is much better in other countries. Pretty sure in my area, all that's required to become a police officer is a high school diploma. And they all pack heat.

I applied to join the MET and havent received a reply for 6months now, why is that also any tips for me? thanks bud

Same with Dog handlers, you need to have owned dogs for X amount of years and Usually need to Currently not own a dog so as to Increase bonding/work ethic/praise without sharing bond attentions or some bollocks/fuck knows.

Do I look like I have dubs? Really? Am I being detained?

>wont get dubs
>almost trips

what are dubs? sry im new here :)

If I strike it double will I be in trouble?

i do not own "dubs"

checkd

DON'T ASSUME MY DUBSS, PIG!!

Special or Regular?

just a regular police constable mate

No dubs