Ok b

Ok b
I spilled red pop on my mother's carpet and she's planning to move soon. How the Fuck do i get it out?
>Pic related

motor oil

Gotta use white out

>pop
You mean soda

Poop on the carpet, then nobody will notice the pop.

>I spilled red pop on my mother's carpet and she's planning to move soon. How the Fuck do i get it out?
Stab yourself in the neck and lay down on top of it. Your mom will be so worried about you that she'll never notice the red pop.

>pop because I'm from Michigan

Get a shopvac and pour water on it. The vacuum and repeat 3 - 7 times.

I've cleaned blood with it for example.

It really works, and you're welcome in advance.

You sacrifice a small animal in a eldrich ritual to please Billy Mays so he can send you cleaning supplies.

Was it that faygo redpop?

>seriously considering

get naked , fap, edging until she walks in the room then nut all over her

no matter what happens next, the carpet stain wont mean anything

The one and only

Try living in the south where everything is called "Drink"

knock over shit all around the house

claim earthquake

Use nail polish remover

>doesn't help faggot

Nobody has said yet so I feel obliged, Why don't you just tear up your Moms carpet OP, I know I would.

I know this is going to sound like a troll but I promise you this works. This happened to me years back and I laughed at my friend until his suggestion worked. Semen breaks down artificial liquids the sperm actually act as tiny parasites to the chemicals in soda and separate them enough to wipe them up with a rag. It doesn't take that much but it has to be fresh so the sperm don't die out. That is the only thing that can get that red color out unless you use industrial chemicals.

Bleach will get it. Bleach the shit out of it

No body is helping

wtf is red pop?

>calling soda "pop"
>drinking red soda
You deserved it

red soda

kek niggers don't know what pop is.

learn regional culture faggots.

Billy did not die in vain

bleach and ammonia for double the cleaning power

Would replacing the whole carpet be worth it?

Please b I need you not to fail me for once

Be cutting something with a box cutter, slip and fall on top of stain so your own blood covers it

Fuck you

Fuck you faggot

Easy, find a white candle, let it burn for a while, pour the melted white wax on the floor. Bing, bang, bosh; job done.
Works like a charm, done it many times. No worries.