Met a girl tonight. Me and my gf both. She is really into my gf. This just so happens to get my dick hard as fuck...

Met a girl tonight. Me and my gf both. She is really into my gf. This just so happens to get my dick hard as fuck. I got her number. Any Sup Forums tards have experience with this kind of thing?

arrange social interactions. let g/f determine pace. don't push anything. don't get too drunk to ruin anything.

Sounds like good advice. Do you have experience with this?

>Any Sup Forums tards have experience with this kind of thing?

A gf? Nah

burn her house down

Nah just a GF but a gf who was into another girl that was into her. I need to precipitate this.

I can not do that

I have had three three ways, two with two different girlfriends and another girl, one with a guy biz partner and a girl I knew from school. Oddly, the only one that didn't cause drama was the one with my biz partner (no gay shit) because there were no relationships there. Both the threesomes with girlfriends basically ruined both relationships. Trust me, there's a high possibility of intense jealousy and or psycho behavior from one of the chicks afterwards. Women don't like and do not want to compete with other women and it makes them bananas, or even worse, they may cut you out of the deal in the future because they were just using you as a launching pad into their full time lesbianism.

Need some advice here fellas

yeah, i let alcohol get in the way. also highly dependant on your g/f wanting it

Quads?

So both times were disastorous for you and it was because the females couldn't handle it?

You have potential 2 3d girls while I have 0.

I wouldn't go so far as to say disastrous, it wasn't like knives were drawn the next morning or anything, but yeah, it soured things beyond repair over a fairly short period of time afterwards.

My gf wants it but she's in a slight denial. She gets off on fucking women but only when she's drunk. She is fairly gay but only when she doesn't think about it too much and just feels it.

Sounds pretty shitty. So you wouldn't repeat it?

then you already know what to do

I just got out of a four year relationship with a woman I'm sure I could have got to hook up with another chick if I ever hinted at it never mind initiated, but I never went down that road with her due to the prior experiences. If I was single, as I am now, and two slits want to fuck I would have no issue whatsoever doing that, but with a serious gf or wife, no, I would never do that again.

You are correct my man. I will contact her tomorrow.

You sound like a sensible man.

Thanks, you seem like somebody that rolls trips

dude my girl and I have actually talked about getting us another girlfriend to play with, haven't really pursued it yet but definitely something that peaks my interest

On very rare occasions yes. Good luck too you and any bitches you have/will have.

I just found one who is definitely DTF. She wants me slightly. But she wants her way more which is 200% fine with me.

See the only girl we've talked to knows me but not my girlfriend, she seems interested in her as well but I've known for a while she wanted my dick. So I dunno we'll see if we go that route haha

Be careful. From what I've gathered it's way better for the new girl to be mostly into your girl then into you. I haven't don't it yet but I agree with that. Bitches need connections and empathy. If they get that from the other girl it's so much more likely to succeed overall.

annon with the big breasted girl thats taken of the ruski net cun fucking kys

What?

see I'd be worried but she's a really cool down to earth type of person and has definitely expressed interests in being my girlfriend's play thing for my amusement

my wife will on occasion hunt for other women. She has a huge dominance fantasy thing. just remember you'll be a bystander for a bit on this one. let them evolve it and they will bring you in for the fun bits.