Who in California wants to fuck me tonight?

>Who in California wants to fuck me tonight?
No games, no bait. This will be a one time thing. You may remember me from a post last night.

I'm struggling this month, and I'm trying to reach a financial goal. I haven't paid a single bill this month. So if you're in my area: donate $250 and I'll be yours for 30 mins

Sold.

Tight petite body guys...
I'm working some angles to avoid showing my tats

Timestamp of gtfo

Are you in the bay? You can private message me: [email protected]

mind timestamping your bod with a marker?

Where at in Ca. And I bid 150

Timestamp your bhole

All I have is a pringle and a paperclip

So are you a murderer or STD infected

Where in Cali tho

If I throw down an old TV with this dude can we split the time.

Are you kidding. I'd let her give me the aids or kill me if I could cum in her ass. No ragrets

Bay area let's meet. 367.89$ to let me do anal

$250 for 30 minutes is way too high for California. That's more like Vegas rates. Extremely high class talent goes for $300 an HOUR in SF, less if the face isn't perfect. If you're in Northern California and want to consider an overnight, I could go $500.

In the east bay

kek

not this garbage again

Jenna I remember you from last night.

Is it a smart tv?

East bay area near Walnut Creek

this

I bid 540 on the over night

In the area, $600 and I can cum in your ass no condom and take 2 pictures. No face.

Rolling

Show anus so i can fab and go to sleep for free

Didn't you offer 600 yesterday?

fucker. Okay, okay, I'll go $600 on the over night, but I'll want breakfast in the morning.

I'm in northern cali...
I know my asking rate is probably high... just I don't really do this... This is my first time trying and I am going to stop once I reach my goal. Everyone has a price... I don't see myself going a lot lower. I would consider the overnight if we met beforehand... not for 500 though

Jesus fuck you teenagers are thirsty. 600 can buy a lot of flashlight inserts

>financial goal

i.e. the rent

The wage gap has turned our nation's women into overpriced whores, brethren.

I'll pay $1000 to take you out if you pretend you're my girlfriend

Will also pay you to accompany me to family gatherings in the future

Please

These prices make me cranky. Ill do 150

You sound like the typical serial rapist... "Jus gonna go till I hit my goal then I'll quit I swear!" who da fuq u tryna kid?

jesus christ you people are sad

Sharpie in pooper

Yeah I understand I will never reach my goal asking 600...I'm not comfortable doing anything unprotected. You should not be either..that's quite a red flag lol

you're right, you don't really do this. Lesson one, know exactly how much and for how long. Otherwise you're going to get what is sure to follow: a ton of negotiation. If you price too high, no one will buy. Too low and you've left money on the table. This is a service, begin by describing what you will and absolutely will not do. Finally, sell the sizzle, not the steak.

Over paying for puss, bid is up to 1k now, they'll probably just slit her throat after breakfast and harvest their payment

Post nudes

how much do you need? just 250? ill give you 500 if youll watch a movie with me. doesnt have to be sex or kissing. i just dont wanna be alone one night

hope the post results.

Tfw your in socal

Sadly true. Rent...phone...internet... water...lights...gas...garbage... this list goes on. I just lost my job and need to keep my head above water until I replace it with something that pays enough. I'm aiming for 2k by tuesday (maybe thursday, but thats pushing it) so I don't lose my place

Meet me at the police station, I've got 600 bucks

itt a bunch of neckbeards begging a slut for attention their mom never gave them

what area code?

OP what is your kik? Bay Area here

I'm down... where are you located? You can send me an email: [email protected]

shit, is it that bad?

Sorry $250 is too much for hh, youre competing with equivalents for half that price (Sacramento)

Let's see your cock already faggot

fuuuck man just go to the gym, its really that simple. everything else will make sense later

why dont you just fuck your landlord?

well you're in SF, what did you expect bitch?
daddy can't pay shit right so gotta suck dick?

send me a message? Jenna.Glitz@yahoo

Well I don't mind negotiating as long as it's not extremely low baller... I'll go all the way. Oral to get you hard. Just nothing unprotected.. &no spit swapping... lol

How old are you?

obvious trap

I don't see anything worth $500 and hour.

Got a special menu? BBBJTCIM? BBFS? Greek?

Better be all three, for 3 pops, come to think of it - in the reverse order, then *maybe* worth that much.

>good luck ho

Sweetheart, You're beautiful. Seriously. Don't listen to any of these asshole on Sup Forums. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

If this seems like something you're going to have to do once a month or so, you'd be better off finding an arrangement. An older guy who's somewhat well off and is okay that you have a life. You get comfortable with each other, take a couple of days a month for each other and you get your rent paid every month. Now finding someone who meets that and isn't a creeper or has bad hygiene is the challenge. Coffee first, define your limits and let's see where this goes.

lel i got offered $300 to have a 3some with a couple

I find clients for girls if interested tag this post with an email ill send you an application. $2000 aint shit we can get that plus flight for one dinner party and a few hours after. Whats your education level?

Send me a message? [email protected]

$50 for a bj? should only take 15min then ill leave. im trimmed down there and no deepthroat required

18 years old and 18 years a kissless virgin my dude

Epic depression battles of being on Sup Forums at 2:30 AM while hot college girls are partying with alphas outside my window

Jesus Christ. If I lived out there, I'd just take you on dates, hope we hit it off, and help you out so you didn't have to do this shit.

NICE TRY FBI

THIS IS ENTRAPMENT

Oooofff. You can make more money if you offer kissing.

and im a dude, but technically thats 150 per person

Hey guys, um yeah I was just joking, I'm actually a trap. That's why I never showed vag :P

So, you guys like dicks, right?

You're pathetic user. Not for being 18 and a kissless virgin. I'm in the same boat and I'm 23. You're pathetic for being so damn desperate.

there's your math for you right there.

Bang one guy for $2,000.

Or 10 guys for $200.

Or 100 guys for $20.

Based on what's happening in there, I think you're gonna have to bang the 100 guys.

Are you white ?
How old ?
What are you willing to offer for $250 ?

>$250 and I'll be yours for 30 mins
You're not good enough to be charging those prices.

Someone cap this for future cringe threads.

want to do anything with a girl

the gf and I are looking to bring another girl in to play around

She's a girl... she also hates me for no reason. I'm honestly so quiet and respectful. I have no idea what her problem is.

I have no clue what those mean but anything that starts with bb is a no go... greek, maybe I can do for extra..?

Nah... I had a well paying job for the last 8 years, and it just vanished suddenly cuz the company went out of business. I mean I don't plan on doing this regularly...just trying to survive this month until I find a job with similar pay, or adjust my lifestyle to fit my budget. Tbh though I already live very frugal. Rent is expensive but it's literally the cheapest little 1 bedroom apartment in my city that I could find without room mates

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Are you some kind of pimp? lol
I'm not looking for that. Otherwise you can message me: [email protected]

It's fresh pasta nerd.

You are young, quit fucking whining and get out there. I didn't lose my virginity until I was almost 21, and in the 5 years since, I have had sex with 16 girls, and then found a girlfriend for the last 2 years. That means that for 3 years after, I was averaging 5 a year, and I am not the sexiest guy, the richest, any of that. Just fucking work on yourself and quit acting like 18 is the end of your life

Post feet

>$250 for 30 minuites?
Bitch please, mother Theresa would charge less

Dude, I am over 30. Been single for years, but not a kissless virgin...
You are only 18 ffs. Don't start to panic until you are 27.

Lol I'm pathetic for more reasons than that homie

Too bad you're not in Austin. I'd do it.

List them.

How many takers have you had in total so far? You into couples?

You're more reasonable with the pricing tonight, but for 30 mins and no crazy shit, fuck not even normal shit? You're still delusional bitch, try again.

FUCK, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH ANYMORE?

FUCK, HE JUST SAVED SOME IMAGES AND USED THE TIMESTAMP TOOL ON PHOTOSHOP. FUCK YOU GUYS, I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T DO THIS

Nigga you charging way too much. I'm about to have some fun with pinky and Kelly Devine

i never understood why girls dont sell $50 bjs. they only take 10minutes. work for a few hours and youve got cash for the week. you just have to know where to market yourself, guys will pay for sure.

>I'm honestly so quiet and respectful
Tell me what is actually wrong with you, not what you erroneously believe yourself to be.

I'm white, 25, brown hair, greenish eyes
I'll offer the full package, everything covered :)

>[email protected]

darling, do what the experienced people do. craigslist ad. or nightshift.co

you're dealing with a known clientelle that does this. You're on Sup Forums. you know better. you will end up getting tortured and killed finding johns on Sup Forums.

I'm only serious.

>you will get chopped into tiny pieces picking up johns on Sup Forums

Perhaps...assuming she is clean? I'm into girls too. Where are you guys located? Message me at the yahoo account if this thread dies plz