It's time Anons, for what you've all been waiting for. Fluffy abuse thread, post all your fucked up fluffy shit here

It's time Anons, for what you've all been waiting for. Fluffy abuse thread, post all your fucked up fluffy shit here.

what is the point of this? Is it a fetish thing?

I just like it, I take no sexual pleasure out of it whatsoever.

should have waited a few more minutes for the other thread that reached image limit to fall off.

huh..

this really seems like a fetish...

It's not for most people. Most of us are just looking for stress relief.

someone says this in every thread. Its kind of like rekt threads. Im sure SOME sick fucks get off on it, but some people just like seeing other people get hurt

Not really. In my eyes, they're everything wrong with humanity. Stupid, mindless followers, extremely xenophobic, and if you give them any power whatsoever they develop a severe superiority complex.

Contributing, don't die on me

I'll have to keep that in mind, thank you Dust. Maybe that was the incentive and kick in the ass I needed to try to pick myself back up by the bootstraps and get to writing again. However it's sleep 'o clock here, so I hope you take care and I'll see you around the threads sometime.

>us

Why are you here then?

I love this one. I love the genuine heartwrenching sadness

U butthurt?

Pathos. Like when you go out to see a good opera.
Same here. It's almost nine a.m. here. Time for me to go to bed. Good night.

This is a continuation of the 3 threads from last night.

just asking user. Calm you mantits

Man, since when has there been a 2000 character limit on comments? I was gonna post the Martini series but it's far too long to post without cumbersomely breaking up each chapter

yeah, but seeing as there is a thread with 150 fluffy images still active, you might not get many images til it falls off the board. Im kinda running out of ones to post

damn, they most have dropped the allowed file size, some of my images cant be posted any more

bumf

Yeah, it happend in the last month or so

Is that the bum from Leo and Satan?

Is that the dude from Leo and Satan?

Don't know, just reposting it

Bro

Anyone got the one where a human finds a feral fluffy family in an alleyway, kicks the mother in the stomache during breast feeding, and threatening to kill them if their babies don't dance well enough?

Anyone? I dunno why, but for some reason I really wanna see that specific one.

I don't recall ever seeing a comic like that, is it a story?

I guess sorta...?
I remember it being posted in a different thread.