I'm about to kill myself. It's been so long since I've felt joy or happiness. Smoking weed doesn't even help...

I'm about to kill myself. It's been so long since I've felt joy or happiness. Smoking weed doesn't even help, life is just an empty existence and I'm tired of suffering,

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/4WubpYdqTaKIF4FjHXZajP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

travel to thailand
Backpack China
JUST DO IT

Good. Fuck off.

dont listen to this guy .... Travel

Taiwan got lots of easy Birds wanting to get married to losers like us

Remember to separate yourself from the depression. That's a sickness using your own mental faculties against you.

Don't think yourself into a spiral and confirm every bad that you have about yourself. Just shake it away like a dog no matter how "wrong" it feels.

Above all, seek help.

OP I've had PTSD for abour 4 years now. I haven't slept more than a hour in ages. If I can keep going you can too.

Women and sex no long bring me joy. I actually despise both at this point. Women ruined my life.

try DMT before you go. It'll either make you change your mind, or at least pass on with your mind at ease to the future.

Then fuck off already you stupid cunt.

this
and stream it if you're going to kill yourself too, faggot

This. Do all the drugs, explore whats here and if you're still set on killing yourself then godspeed you tremendous faggot remember it was a privilege shitposting and lurking alongside you

try the 3rd gender then

Whoopsie wrong post i meant

If the OP, or anyone else for that matter, needs spiritual guidance, join my whatsapp chat: chat.whatsapp.com/4WubpYdqTaKIF4FjHXZajP

Call this number if you want to die 2 2 4 6 5 6 2 7 5 4

there's guys jerking it to shotacon right now. if they are allowed to live, than surely you deserve life

Fuck off faggot

call and make him 2 2 4 6 5 6 2 7 5 4

If you kill yourself, then no more shit posting on Sup Forums.

Kill your mother

Well why would you think pot would make you feel better? It's a depressant easily

Lick your mom's balls

cunt balls

>I sit around getting stoned and useless, and then I feel useless and this surprises me

how will you kill yourself op?

opo left?

One of the fundamental aspects of human life is to enjoy the feeling of well, life. Think of it like this, if you die right now, you didn't just kill yourself, you killed your whole universe. The entire globe is your stage, So you can either sit on your ass contemplating in sorrow, or you could go do something about it.

Go out, travel, exercise, read, learn, meet new people, meditate, organize your place, start journaling, set big goals for your life, etc etc.

The only thing that matters is here and now. What happens in the next million seconds is entirely up to you. Either you make a change & paradigm shift, or you sit on your ass wasting the most valuable thing in this whole universe- you're time.

Your* whoops! Sorry

i advise you to not kill yourself, however, if you are really content on killing yourself, please live stream it. i would like to know some of the implications of death.

Try ketamine

Also if you're going to kill yourself make sure you donate all your personal possessions to the less fortunate first

Prove it.

>doesn't know how drugs work

the reason you feel like shit is because you havent made yourself useless. killing yourself is stupid, if you want to die, go find a dangerous cause to die for instead

>2016
>not doing murder-suicide
at least live stream it or something, or make sure lots of ppl see in irl

Now that op is hero who has name of this beautiful chubby?!