Homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star, gets beaten up by Hillary supporters

Homeless woman guarding Trump's Hollywood star, gets beaten up by Hillary supporters
And told she deserved it.

This homeless woman decided to guard Trump's sign after it was vandalized then fixed. Hillary supporters bully and harass her Then they beat her up, they ripped up her signs, they pushed her around, and all the time telling HER THAT SHE ASKED FOR IT

She did nothing to defend herself, (what was she gonna do? she has little to lose, she's small and older) and truly really was PASSIVELY and peacefully protesting. And they still were violent and brutal. And then tell her she asked for it.

She said that if Trump could take all the heat and hate he was taking from everyone, then she could take this too for him.

1) youtube.com/watch?v=EhaTLfsbxbw

2) youtube.com/watch?v=HSRBPQIeNn8

3) youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

I'm angry. We know the left is mean, hateful and violent and evil. But this..a homeless woman doing nothing, not bothering them, just sitting on Trump's star...and they think she DESERVES violence and they beat on her because shes weak and cant defend herself.
this woman is silently being noble. And they beat on her.

And the person who filmed the videos and uploaded them, has written paragraph after paragraph JUSTIFYING the violence and condemning the woman

People need to see this, exactly how evil and violent these leftists are, to the MOST vulnerable of us. I found she has a gofundme, but they haven't identified her yet so I wouldn't want to donate unless I'd know it was going to her. Anyone out there in Hollywood who has some idea? More info? Or would know if she's still guarding #Trump's star?

>russia still trying this hard
trump lost. you failed. to the gulag with you.

sage

Trump has done nothing to deserve a star

Thanks CTR, I'd rather be labeled a Russian than A FUCKING LEAF.

The black guy recoding says this lady is spewing hate. Meanwhile he make fun of that guy for being white and trying to handle the situation. What a bighot.

Except run a successful TV show series that gained him almost 200 million dollars.

Leftists are the sum of the earth. Weak bastards preying on the "Politically Correct Age". Now, most values of the Right Wing are stupid and outdated, but i gotta give to Trump: He's standing up for his words and beliefs, no matter how much heat that brings to him. He's being a Man and the Left Wing is going nuts over this.

That show was garbage

Merely your opinion. Not to many Americans who made the show somewhat successful.

t.Fired

It's just a symptom of liberal feelgood politics. They're mostly abusive fucks.

It's these people who complain that everyone is racist towards them but in reality they are the racist bigots and do it to themselves by making it about race.

Just called no answer and box is full

Crazy homeless people get beat up all the time in Hollywood.
What's trump gonna do buy her a bowl of soup and grab her pussy?

$0.10 has been added to your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

Make a Burner account on your phone and text him like a motherfucker

How do for free?

Trust politics to bring out the worst in people.

Whether or not it is acting or legitimate. No one lets go of their ideologies through aggression and alienation.

I'm surprised how far society has come, yet still they act like animals under minor stress.

What drives these city folk to hate each other so much. No fucking values. Look at them acting like dogs.

Hell, a crowd of cowards. Hopefully none of us have to fight alongside them is a world War does start.

You can't parodize that shit anymore. The peaceful enlightened democrat voters are literally storming trump rallies with Hitler salutes and KKK attire and repeatedly beating down Trump supporters because 'they are spewing hate' by supporting a candidate they don't like.

Niggerino

Yeah and they use it today defend there actions by calling everyone else racist. I wish I could beat the fuck out of that fat Mexican guy

shit like this infuriates me

Share this to /news/. I'm sure they'd be appreciative.