C-Celeb Appreciation Th-Thread - Early Saturday Edition... m-maybe... yes

C-Celeb Appreciation Th-Thread - Early Saturday Edition... m-maybe... yes...

Other urls found in this thread:

qtx.de/lz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh god! Queen Victoria!

Queen Victoria is my everything!

You fucking autist

I love Queen Victoria with all my heart!

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is one of the m-most beautiful w-women i-in the w-world... Many m-men h-have tried to get into h-her smooth white soft p-panties b-but they s-say i-it's easier t-to break into Fort Knox... Certainly b-both p-present quite the a-award f-for the w-winner and f-for this c-cause I-I'm greatly despised b-by m-many men who v-value wh-what I-I possess...

I want to suck DICK for Queen Victoria!

user's SLIMY COCK sliding in and out of my wet mouth for my QUEEN!

Talk right faggot

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir... Everyday I-I try t-to k-keep all sorts of men from all corners of life out o-of m-my m-mistress' panties... S-Sometimes I succeed b-but m-many t-times I-I have n-no p-power t-to k-keep her fr-from their ravages...

kill yourself marinafag

Autism at its finest

AA-As y-you c-can s-see v-very o-often when I-I succeed at k-keeping the m-men away it is but a Pyrrhic victory f-for she i-is m-more than w-willing t-to o-open those panteens f-for anybody...

I dont want to love VJ anymore.

wanna fuck that baby face

I d-don't know wh-what these m-men think c-comes o-out o-of h-her rear that their s-so obsessed, g-golden n-nuggets...

>atentionseeking marinafag celeb thread

>sage

>abandon thread

would squeeze that butt for the rest of my days.

I-I kn-knew i-it w-would h-happen... Please d-don't t-take m-my m-mistress away g-good s-sir... I-I c-consider h-her m-my m-most prized p-possession...

Stand up for your woman! Make her feel like a hard cock fights for her! I love her too. Love her more!

I hope this thread dies with your autism

Any Alexandra Daddario ?

I love how you can just almost see her lips in this swimsuit. It just rides up and grabs her snatch. This movie's gonna be awesome.

I-I've got ta s-s-s-sage... Fuck!... Ass! I've got ta sage on this one. Why don't you make like a tree and get the fuck outta here!

Oh wow, what movie? The drug dealer one?

Baywatch The Movie

I-I think sh-she knows I-I'm j-just a s-sissy f-for whenever I-I t-try t-to make h-hay I-I u-usually ending u-up on the g-ground begging f-for m-my l-life g-good s-sir.. I-If y-you c-crossed our p-path I-I'm s-sure within a minute sh-she'd be w-walking o-off in y-your a-arms w-while I-I take a-a sissy n-nap on the granite...

tay tay?

More celeb futa!

She's not that hot...

C'mon user good ones!

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good sir... M-Many o-of h-her fans want t-to see me thrown into a j-jelly mixer s-so I-I'll never vex h-her existence e-ever again...

>No Daddario edition
>No Kaley edition

Gooey fat cocks pounding my WHORE mouth drowning out the sounds of my moans.

better than tinder! plenty of hooorny sluts of your city on qtx.de/lz

what is this and where do i find it all?

NO. Stop with Kaley...

qt halfbreed

and her?

They w-wonder and a-are amazed I-I w-was able t-to capture h-her l-love saying h-how could this cr-creepy m-monster ever w-walk away w-with one of the m-most beautiful... On-One m-man s-said i-if I e-ever walked into his n-night club he would get Billroy his renowned bouncer t-to shoot h-hoops w-with m-my crumpled up b-body...

No. Melissa's fine. She's so much hotter than Kaley...

thanks but no, user

type normal faggot

lewd toes incoming

Dove.

Wh-What d-do y-you m-mean g-good sir... P-Please d-don't h-hate m-me f-for what I-I have...

nice VJ pics/webm's user!

I sincerely hope that Jewesses are allowed.

better than tinder! plentyy of horny sluts of your city on qtx.de/lz

Ugh, fuck

I want to suck user's dick while he looks at celebs~

more Dove.

as i'm looking at jj

Why would she go to a red carpet event with semen all over her face? Disrespectful.

Drunk Scottishfu, anyone?

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; I-I sl-slipped on a-a chair tonight and h-hit m-my head on the t-table... S-Since then I-I h-have -been typing l-like this...

That'd make me happy user! I'd love to sit under your desk and go to work

Because she's PURE

mmmm babyy. love her beautiful body and legs. feels so good

another user that likes JJ!

Dove is cute!

Let me gag on your cock for her user!

ohh god yess. looking at her sexy little pussy as my cock goes deep in your throat

Th-Thank y-you g-good s-sir... I-I w-would sh-share m-my b-beloved Victoria w-with you, allowing y-you t-to have h-her f-for a night b-but trying to explain that t-to m-my priest in confession w-would b-be hell...

Prime Jewess.

Mmnf thankyou user!

Your sticky cock sliding against my wet tongue as you enjoy her.

Good choice.
She really is.

mmmm kissing her little body and holding on to is. kissing and sucking on her little nose. your wet mouth is so warm and soft as i hold onto your head

Thank you user. good luck with explaining