So what happens when hillary gets arrested? Does trump automatically win?

So what happens when hillary gets arrested? Does trump automatically win?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-clinton-emails-james-comey.html
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep,

Checcked

Dubs confirms Obama overturns election and declares third term, counter-revolution ensues followed by military response and America falls apart finally.

Quads confirms the same happens, except everyone finally admits they never liked us and bomb us out of existence too.

Dubs confirm MAGA
Trips confirm the Sup Forums is #withher

You're assuming the new documents have anything of value on them.

Trump is desperate to jump on this so quickly.

Trump wins.. Hillary and Bill get jailed.. America, great again. Obama's get shut down politically and laughed at for centuries.

>Does trump automatically win?

No. They'll prop up Kaine as her replacement and he'll pick an emergency VP.

>implying there aren't other candidates and trump is running against only hillary

Brother, I'm actually a Democrat and I hate Drumpf.

But even I'm willing to admit it's over. Even Obama is turning his back on her. He doesn't want to go down with the sinking ship. His entire legacy is at stake.

Correct.

The Democrats will end up with a leader with considerably less baggage.

Nope. He will be arrested too. He was part of her dirty laundry for decades, that is why he only speaks generally about her corruption. If he does more, he will have to out himself in his participation.

>legacy
he cares more about that then being a good president.

Yet Trump still hasn't made a compelling case why he should be President.

I think they'll both crash and burn, just not at the same time.

his "legacy" fucking sunk when he let her have that power

Trump is a fucking idiot who was never qualified to be in this race in the first place.

With that said, he's now got a better chance than Clinton.

Still, I believe Kaine will replace Clinton and probably win the election.

Can somebody please explain exactly what is going on here? Everything that I have read bares closer reseblance to a fart in an elevator rather then a fire burning out of control

She isn't even under investigation. Comey was full of shit.

cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/

>calls Trump drumpf
>demands we call Bruce Caitlin
And you wonder why you're a laughing stock

Well, it would be a useful way for the Democrats to change the game on the Republicans.

What if the documents have nothing of consequence? This whole thing could be to replace Hillary with Kaine.

Or he's giving the GOP false hope.

It'd be hilarious if the e-mail scandal was manufactured to discredit Trump in the end.

One big trap.

The whole thing is a joke. Clinton isn't even under renewed investigation, and Comey is looking to be sued for interfering with an election.

nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-clinton-emails-james-comey.html

So it would seem however i would not take stalk in most us based publications such as the ny times as they have bent to political influence in the past. It does look like this is just a big steaming pile of shit though

Do you actually believe this will happen? Let alone in 10 days?

Obama could block it at any time

He botched the case.

Now he wants to try again, on the eve on an election day.

We don't even know if the e-mails amount to anything.

This seems likely to be the case and the fact that the director of the fbi is behind it makes this all the more troubling. What I can't wrap my head around is how exactly the fuck does a disgraced politician sexting a 15 year old have anything to do with a federal election?

Maybe he's trolling the GOP in retaliation for all the shit they gave him.

Huma Abedin told the FBI when she was interviewed that she only had the one device, turned it over to the FBI who had an agreement with the lawyers to destroy all laptops after the investigation. Anthony Weiner sexts an underage chick and when the FBI show up and confiscate his phone/laptops they also take devices that were shared between wiener and abedin.

As they are searching the devices for evidence against wiener they discover evidence linked to Clinton's email scandal. That evidence doesn't exactly match up to testimony from abedin, Clinton and the gang (classified headers and info removed as well as emails that were completely erased from the server but still present on the shared abedin/wiener devices) as well as classified info on an unsecured laptop that wiener (no security clearance) had access to. Those emails that are present on the wiener/abedin devices but were wiped from the Clinton server are going to have conversations between Clinton and abedin that discuss trying to cover up the email scandal as well as favors granted by Clinton/state dept. to donors to the Clinton foundation.

So yes this will be a big deal, expect Huma Abedin (who did not receive immunity from the DOJ prior) to cut a major deal for her testimony against Clinton. I'd also imagine Weiner will try to bargain for leniency as well.

holy shit! it's all true!

Being a completely uneducated britfag with current affairs, what exactly has happened?

So what credible source did you find this info from user? At face value there are a few things that I would quesion like the whole 'shared' devices thing. I have difficulty beliving that two well to do people involved in politics would share any electronic devices aside from a TV. That seems so fantastically far fetched considering every person, rich and poor alike, has their own computer tablet and smartphone in the first world. Again this is just my impressions at face vale but if you have a legit source for this info i would love it if you shared a link

Forgot to add the fact that Comey thought this whole thing was done and over with but the discovery of the abedin/wiener devices coupled with the refusal of agents to destroy the laptops/devices that were already turned over, all this forced him to get out in front of the new discovery before the pissed off agents started leaking shit and throwing Comey under the bus.

He gave Clinton a pass once, this new info will not allow him to give her another. The rank and file FBI agents are pissed that they had a legit case and Comey/lynch decided to cover for Clinton instead of going after her the same way they would do an average schmuck with a security clearance. She will face some sort of punishment (minimum is a fine, stripping of the security clearance and a bar from public office) otherwise there will be FBI whistleblowers out the ass.

At the expense of, what at this point and for all intents and purposes seems to be, his future boss....seems an awefully silly thing to do for some keks.

The pedophile husband of Hillary Clinton's lesbian lover Huma Abedin had emails that the FBI now considers evidence enough to reopen the case against Clinton and will now definitely lead to an indictment. They wouldn't have reopened the case unless they were going to indict. They can't let her off the hook twice.

Also, the FBI has been in open revolt since FBI director James Comey, who has a seat on the Clinton Foundation, decided not to indict Clinton. He even told the public that if it was anyone else they would be in jail. The entire FBI has turned against him. I honestly believe this is his desperate attempt at saving face and his career.

Shit is realer than real.

Again, where do you source your info user. What you are say smells more and more like malarky to me

Shit nigga, you can read this shit on CNN. Even they have to admit that Clinton is fucked.

Links?

Thanks

Doubt if you want, the FBI did confiscate all devices that wiener had access to. FBI serves a warrant for all devices contained within an address/addresses of those devices some were found to belong to Huma Abedin who had previously said she already turned over all devices related to the Clinton email scandal. The shit is once again starting to roll.

the FBI have let her off for having broken classification rules etc. The only reason they would announce something now is if it is much worse, and there was no way to hide it

no Biden or Sanders?

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html

>Hillary runs the country from her fucking jail cell.

Obummer is a shill
he cares about looking like a rock star or nigerian prince

Hillary will be dropped from the race and Trump will be facing the other candidates, which will result in him becoming the next president of the USA.
All hail our next president, Donald Trump, may he indeed make America great again.
Hilfags may deposit tears at their nearest voting station.

So basically what you are saying is that this Abedin lady was using her personal devices for government business? I would love to belive this to be true, but with the clear lack of anything even aproaching half way decent to back these claims up I have to remain sceptical.

Sounds pretty glorious. The idea that all of the Hillaryfags voted for a convicted felon sounds pretty nice too.
>Should shut them up

If Clinton were to be charged with breaking any of the numerous US Codes that deal with the handling and storage of classified info she would would at minimum her security clearance would be revoked and she would be barred from holding public office.

>Hillary will be dropped from the race

This will happen

>Trump will be the next president

Not necessarily.

if this is true, Abedin is probably becoming an hero by shooting herself in the back of the head 12 times

All niggers do.

what
credible
source
retard
?
You were asked a specific question, answer it.

He has none, what i have read on the subject either leans to far to the democtats or republicans to be taken seriously. Whats left essentially states what is known. Nothing. This will remain to be the case until after the election it would seem

Comey, Abedin and Weiner will probably all wind up dead.

>Hillary Clinton
>Lesbian
pick one.

She's anti-gay, just pretends to be pro gay rights for the sake of her public appearance.

doesn't a president have some kind of immunity??
and with this just starting, if Shillary steals the election, wont she have been sworn in by the time it comes to indictments??

Everything that lives ends up dead, its a fact of life

>Anti Gay

A lot of closet case homosexual are this way.

But the truth is her lesbian partnership with Huma is the worst kept secret in politics. She and Bill don't even live in the same home. Hillary lives with Huma.

Not even joking.

if you had a dirt on shillary, you wouldn't make that public

Killary loves the taste of snatch!

>posts globe cover page
user if you get any dumber you will need to wear a helmet

>putting stock in sensationalist tabloids
OK then.

Why? He doesn't have anything to protect up there.

YOKO ONO: ā€œI HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ā€™70Sā€

What dirt?! I have found NOTHING concrete on this. So far it appears to be a queef in the wind. Now if the FBI ends up droping a massive bomb on this election that will be a different story, but it appears at this time that's not going to happen

if Shillary goes to the big house, will the CTR fags have their accounts frozen and be indicted??

It's not a good source, admittedly, but the rumors have been around for decades. You can just look this stuff up for yourself.

It is a well known fact that Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton's lesbian lover. They are never apart and have been together for over 25 years.

This explains why Bill was always looking for pussy on the side. This explains why Weiner was doing the same.

Get with the times guys.

It is the current year.

They don't control sanders enough to let him become president

>it is a well-known fact
weasel words if I ever saw them. Cite this fact with a shred of evidence.

I was saying IF abedin HAD dirt, she wouldn't let anyone know.
I'm also saying IF you're an CTR shill you had better empty all bank accounts soon

CTR, don't be in denial

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just very young.

There have also been rumors of OPs faggotry for a decade or so....scuttlebutt is hardly something to take seriously. Also, who fucking cares if she is? Seriously its 2016 not 1916 get with the times

looking at that pic, I have to ask
>is Huma a woman??

>Also, who fucking cares if she is?

She shouldn't be lying about it. That's dishonest and damaging to all the real gays out there. You're right, it's 2016, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Unless of course she actually thinks that her well known homosexual affair with another married woman would keep her from getting elected.

lol I'm 33 and I know how to do this kiddo. Prove your claim or admit you made it up.

>is Huma a woman??

No she's a mole.

true, but he may be their only chance to beat trump
so I have to ask, do they have more control over trump or sanders

>made it up

Clearly, you are an idiot.

OP's faggotry isn't a rumor
>its been well and truly proven

Uh oh...

Boom. Someone is dropping wisdom bombs in this thread.

waiting for proof...

Pretty sure the DNC just picks someone else

CTR? Explain? I'm not up on this Alex Jonesish conspiracy lingo

Bernie is a total sell out and a shill who stole $227 million from his idiot followers and kicked much of it upstairs to the Clinton campaign.

They wouldn't have reopened the case if they weren't going to indict. They can't let her off the hook twice.

do you think she may make a run for the border

>Pretty sure the DNC just picks someone else

It will be Kaine with a possible Sanders or Warren VP.

why would anyone care if hillary is a lesbian? are people hoping for a leaked sex tap of them scissoring or something?

>only chance to beat trump
Hilary will still win. And if or when she goes to jail they will have plenty of control over her running mate.

No one is seeing the real plan, trump has police state written all over him, say goodbye to your freedoms americans.

good start, denying everything. But the feds have your bank accounts and ID's

that whole image:

>citation needed

She might try but she would probably collapse after a few feet

these right wing fuckwits don't understand the concept of fact verification. Write something on an image and they consider it facts and don't bother to ever investigate on their own.

What does the FBI have to gain from reopening a previously closed case? On July 5th they pissed off half the country when they admitted Clinton violated numerous US Codes regarding the safe handling of classified info but refused to prosecute, by reopening the case they are going to piss off the other half. Where is there motivation for doing so?

If there was nothing contained in the abedin/wiener devices pertaining to Clinton, Comey wouldnt have sent out the memo yesterday.

She's already transfered 1.8 Billion out of the country. And she did this a few days before the news broke today.

She clearly knew something was coming.

lots of muricans are super religious and think gays are ebil
and then there are plenty of commentators that would point out that she has been going around saying she is married to bill. If she would lie about that then what wont she lie about?