Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very philosophic

Wasnt he the one that was on all those rapcatchup YT channels for being a rapist. Or was it some other nigger

Meh. He fought for everyone to fuck everyone. So you could say the same about a white dude and a black girl.

Sorry 2 her parents.

Dayum

This nigger cock shit is here every day. Get off the board normie

Even by nigger standards that guy is pretty ugly.
Bet the girl is ugly too. Her ass isn't even that great.

he's legitemly hideous

Technically correct

The FBI taped Martin Luther King cheating on his wife and having an orgy with a bunch of his followers. J Edgar Hoover was going to use it to blackmail him but he went and got himself shot first. You know -- typical nigger shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo

I'm blackish by the way

typical nigger intellect.

Stay mad boy.

Proof? Anything? Tin Foil Hat will work! Just give any more info!

>fucking a girl = a huge accomplishment

tepkok

Fucking shame you nogs don't want to fuck your own women. Most of them are fugly,kinky hair,wig wearing beasts, loud,obnoxious,obese no class skanks. AND if whitey is so bad why do you nogs want to fuck the women. Most of the coal burners you guys are fucking are pigs anyways. " once you go black we don't want you back"

It's payback for past wrongdoings. You have to sit there on the sidelines and watch as we ravage your women and make them moan from pleasure.

Yeah right, Sambo

Just take your damn replies, OP. You wouldn't post a thread like this for any other reason.

He wants you to be black too.

I know the cure for racism.

It's black semen squirted inside of white vaginas.

you still don't get it do ya?
fucking a white women isn't compensation for what happened to your race.

Germany still pays Jews to this day for what they've done, if you think white women fucking niggers is your payback then you're really autistic.

Jesus Christ talk about white guilt.

It makes you mad so we must be doing something right.

Any time a white boy get mad you know you are winning.

You know what they say: once you go black, your a single parent

KYS faggot

I'm just saying, getting virgins mad over niggers fucking white women (who are in most cases insane)
isn't really something to brag a about.

i mean if you're happy with it and think you've got your payback, fine.

but to the average well maintained white man, a nigger fucking a white women won't even trigger him slightly due to how inferior niggers are to them.

I'm not even talking about the suited up folks who work at Wallstreet, I'm talking about your average everyday male.

Most black women know you nogs are fucking losers anyways.They would much rather have a nice white guy that treats them decent. You nogs will never learn

J Edgar Hoover wore dresses.

So what? I guess you want to fuck him also

This The Shit Martin Luther King Fought 4.

>fucking a girl = a huge accomplishment
>saying this on Sup Forums

You're just losing your best women, and taking our worst women. I'd make that trade ten times out of ten.

Luther King fought for hogging?

That's right, Shlomo.

Oy vey.

39 replies and 5 hours later and you're still trying to bump your own thread. Just ho to bed ffs.

White boys can't compete

Martin Luther king is probably the only black person of "importance" he can name.

Also, he has a retarded haircut, what the fug.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT THREADS FAGGOT

What wrong doings? Would you rather be in Africa getting raped and sucking dick 24/7 while starving to death? You should be thankful, you should be thanking white people every day.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense either since white guys also fuck black girls, asian girls, mexican girls... and so can he. Like there's no way these idiots are being serious.

>white saviour complex