>makes a thread
>never posts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYYHWbFsFt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bts jimin

no homo

>is that supposed to mean something?
It means that even one of the worst posters here said they were autistic, which really says something

word

full homo

alien milk.........

dubu

Rose

wendy

Jesus Christ that's pretty unbelievable, I thought you watched all shows what's the matter with you senpai?

is that a nipple

>a probable literal autist gets mad and projects

>his statement carrying any weight

you're him alright

where

/wsr/ is a slow enough board to sustain a gaypop general fortunately.
So be sure to tell your gaypopfriends to fuck off to when you see them post in a glorified waifu thread :)

update:

i still have not blasted since 5 weeks ago

only 2 years, 24 days and 6 hours until somi turns 18

somi-ya~~~~ please anticipate turning 18~~~~

IOIshitters everyone

1. [+1,008, -50] This is one of Kwang Soo's tactics, try to get as much attention as possible before finally releasing it

2. [+900, -69] No one even knew she was coming out with a solo...

3. [+752, -55] Sorry but I don't think anyone even knew?

4. [+643, -46] Kwang Soo is back with the baits ㅋㅋ

5. [+603, -79] "Her title track '1 Minute 1 Second' earned a lot of attention" ??? Are you insane? Pretty sure that was a total flop... you journalists are so trash

6. [+77, -4] Probably just wants to release it when there isn't so much noise going around

7. [+93, -13] Kwang Soo's marketing tactics are so outdated and easy to see through ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+69, -10] I can already predict what's going to happen. Kwang Soo's going to put out a T-ara album instead and have them give tearful interviews at their showcase.

9. [+63, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kwang Soo testing the waters again..

10. [+63, -16] T-ara's just a has-been group now. Just because they're doing well in China doesn't mean they're viable at all in Korea still. The market's been completely revamped with new girl groups. Or are they trying to come back now that the Chinese market is tougher?

1. [+101, -19] Is she a good singer? A good dancer? Is she sexy? Pretty? She's no class to be a solo...

2. [+79, -13] Probably just gave up because she knows she's not worthy of a solo

3. [+63, -12] Or they just realized that they won't be making any money off of hating on Hwayoung and all

4. [+7, -0] It's not only the bullying scandal that should've ended her career, she had that whole webcam scandal too

5. [+7, -1] Isn't the whole reason T-ara has antis because the members individually have a lot of scandals aside from the bullying scandal? Even with the truth behind the bullying scandal being uncovered, it doesn't make their image clean again

do we like her? i love her

W O R D

the worst posters usually lack self awareness (lisashitter, nayeonshitter) and label everyone else exactly what they are

post tummies

about time we got more co-ed groups

Post large mammaries please.

babysoul pushing lisa into a train

CHOA

kek
a literal child nugu doing lewd shoots already baka

Is EXO going to Mexico a good idea? They might get kidnapped by drug cartels.

wendy runs this shit

i have a decent amount

imlazy

hers a jimmy meme

Let's be honest, Suzy being the most beautiful idol is just a meme.
Someone would post her every now and then if she was actually that good looking, even the least popular nugu uggo out there gets more pics here than her.

idk how much longer i can live with the lack of a gayoung gf

>be t-ara
>get into huge bullying scandal
>pretend like nothing happened
>keep mouths shut and lose their popularity
>jiyeon solo coming up
>hwadog exposed
>for the first time ever start caring about the bullying scandal and cancel the jiyeon solo
what the fuck maaaaan

hey guys, my super cool trip friends can't shitpost in /kpg/ if you post gaypop. so p-please can gayposters leave?

Would do but kpg doesn't have any gaypop image dumpers. /wsr/ is a discussion board, unfortunately

arin tho

Steallar are going to Brazil.
Probably some place where the police is on a strike too.

>some lucky cartel is going to steal an exo husbando before you can
we have to save them

*isn't

its because areum is kill

who cares, I'm more worried about stellar going to brazil

imageposters are the worst. kpg would be a much better place if no one posted images at all

we like gaypoppers more than we like tripfags

cheng xiaos body was made for sex. but shes a virgin

Nothing is wrong. Things just change

Ok you're doing God's work still

Love the picture

best baby time

without a doubt

i dont think number of posters here is a good way to judge someones popularity or attractiveness

why are images loading so slow on kpg today

YOOA NIP

poojung......

dubu being tempted in the wilderness

stop saying theres a nipple when there is no nipple

or do you virgins get rock hard every time there could potentially be a nipple poking through a shirt even though you cant see anything? seriously get laid

BUT my tripfriends were the BEST posters here, you don't know them !

what's up with gaypoppers posting and tripfags not posting?

>dude the new migos is a banger
>wordito
>what?
>uhh i said agreedo

phew close one

spotted the virgin, thats 100% an alien nipple

>giant
>still wears oversized clothes
why does he do this

can someone remove nayeon from this picture?

lisa too

dont stop posting tummies

hes fat and hes trying to hide it

>for the first time ever start caring about the bullying scandal and cancel the jiyeon solo
And netizens still say it's all part of the mediaplay.
I'd say fuck it and try to actually ride on it as shamelessly as I can at that point.

Hm I don't like changes
youtube.com/watch?v=WYYHWbFsFt4

you're just not looking hard enough

there's lke two bangers in culture

now, No Label 2. That's a banger

lets hope 2017 gives us a lot of wendy belly

I want to _____ Jithoo

we got a fire
we gonna party rock

do we like dubu here?

Idiot

wording this

kek

i still haven't finished dumping what i have, don't worry

i just dont understand why they are letting it effect their plans now. things were much worse 5 years ago but they just kept on going and annoyingly ignored the nuke that just went off. But now it's like oh no, gotta cancel the plans because we wouldn't want people to think we are taking advantage even though her solo was announced before the shit hit the fan.

ham panties..

This is so beautiful and inspiring. I'm going to save this post and show it when someone says kpg is full of bad people.

tickle

i like yooa less now because of this new nipple meme

thanks assholes