Help me out Sup Forums...

Help me out Sup Forums, the class feminazi is arguing about how women are oppressed and that feminism is made to empower women and she's shutting out any opposing arguments. I need your help with finding infographs from reliable sources about issues men go through generally, I remember seeing them but I can't find any. Thanks in advance user

>pic unrelated

Call the suicide hotline and tell the operator to kill their self

Feminism isn't about empowerment. It's about pride of being a woman.

Say that she acts like an extremist from Islam who misunderstands her belief, just so she can be a bitch with an excuse.

Why waste your time ? It's like playing chess against a pigeon. No matter how logical your move is it's just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the chessboard and act like it won.

how does it feel to realize that you don't know enough bout the topic to stand up to this chick?

This. Also why the fuck should you care? In 5 years she will hopefully realize what an idiot she has been. If not she"ll just end up as another degenerate at McDonald's.

>taking her seriously and want to respond

u dun goof'd up m8

>implying

correct, that's what the OP implies.

why the fuck in fucking fuck are you engaging a SJW in reasonable discourse?
Shit on the hood of her car and otherwise ignore her.

My ex GF was a SJW. I thought it was bearable at first, but it gradually receded into her calling me islamophobic for making jokes about Muhammad marrying a child, etc. I couldn't say anything anymore. She gave good blowjobs though.

Suppose the time I liked her best was when my cock was in her mouth, at least then she couldn't spout her socioeconomic tumblr-fuelled teen-like angsty bullshit.

> the class feminazi is arguing about how women are oppressed and that feminism is made to empower women and she's shutting out any opposing arguments. I need your help with finding infographs from reliable sources about issues men go through

Maybe someday you'll grow up and realize that both men AND women have challenges related to our sex.
"Feminazi" is a term only cranky senior citizens should use. It just makes you sound stupid and whiny.

You do realize you all fucked up for even engaging in it, right? Any argument will be deflected and any valid point can be put into you enforcing "patriarchy" or "rape culture". You are arguing with a person who has the mental fortitude of a child.

OP how fucking incompetent are you? is your first option really asking people on Sup Forums? google 'wage gap myth infographic' you fucking idiot

Definitely use this one OP

I have never been able to put into words properly how i to explain the mind of a feminazi but you have just done this for me.

Thank you user. You truly helped today.

JUST IGNORE THE BITCH

I don't care. One point someone said there was a gender pay gap during my class as her report (she chose the subject) and then went on to say that women don't go to more dangerous jobs that have hazard pay, which kind of defeated her own cause.
at least she realized, unlike most others.

My gf hates niggers, kikes and camal jockies as much as i do
Whenever she sees Asian people she says "whatever happened to the Chinese exclusion act?"
She also hates modern feminism and thinks it's a joke
I got myself a keeper

You're a fucking pussy OP

No dammit people like this need to die dammit that's the only way the world can get better and we can develop as a species

thanks lori

Jesus Christ dude, this reads like Mein Kampf.
Get a grip on reality.

You first.

You ever wonder why you guys are going to die virgins?

No
Seriously
This is so true it's not even funny
Women will overthink themselves and those around them to death thing everthing by treating men like other women. You think he's deep in troubling emotional thoughts but he's just wondering if the dollar store restocked in energy drinks. You think he's cheating cause he looked at another woman but he's actually noticing the sweet Harley she's riding not the woman herself."I do so much and he doesn't even try" then bitch break up with him don't bitch to all of us how shitty things are going for you when you have an easy solution but doing so would take away your ability to illicit sympathy

What if you drug yourself with date rape drugs before you have sex so you can pull the rape card on her.

No because it's almost impossible for a woman to get charged with rape.

Why post this on a anti feminazi tread?

I could set something even if i have to kill myself and rig it to make it look like she killed me. I'd be willing to die to ruin an sjws life and since id be dying if give myself a bunch of stds before hand to really screw her over.

This remains to be the best.

Pictured. How life is now

"You don't like it? Then get the fuck back to your own shitty country"

I agree with the first red pill
after that its just edgelord permavirgin whining.

nice meme

I've always hated that bumper sticker. It's like hanging a glowing neon sign saying "Hi, I'm the most religiously ignorant person you'll ever meet, and I still have the gall to try and tell you how to do it."

hah

Having actually put some time into the Qu'ran, I have to say that for every one of those quotes, there's one that's also more moderate in approach. Somebody might be able to spin context about it, but the whole thing is the most nonsensical pile of convoluted bullshit I have ever seen, and I read fanfiction.