2 rallies today

>2 rallies today
>3 rallies tomorrow
>People think he doesnt care about American citizens
how many rallies has hillary done the last two weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3282
dol.gov/featured/minimum-wage/mythbuster
blogs.loc.gov/loc/2013/01/update-on-the-twitter-archive-at-the-library-of-congress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rallies don't win elections. Trump has no experience, no surrogates, no ground game, and no chance of winning.

TY4CTR

Trump is still going to lose.
Comey is a helpful and willing Repub fuck boy.
Still not going to be enough.

Somewhere she has nudes and I want to see them now

IMG>how would he find it under the fat rolls?

It has been established that his "campaign" is more like a concert tour than anything else. He headlines, people buy merch and leave. Voter reregistration and the the like are not emphasized...rallies are just Trump being Trump...they make him feel good, but ultimately don't add to his political scorecard--because they haven't gained anything except hat and t-shirt sales to the same constituency.

That's his greatest flaw, actually. To draw so much and gain so little, accordingly. If he had a squad--LIKE HILLARY DOES--who registers new voters like crazy while updating older ones (and pushes for early voting) he might be in good shape...but basically it's 20 bucks for a hat and "croooooked Hilllaryyy" (audience erupts). So we'll see how the 60+ rural white people demographic works against basically the rest of the country...A Goldwater election-type situation brewing, perhaps...and at least Goldwater had a ground game...wow.

A squad? You mean a squad of people dedicated to committing voter fraud?

It doesn't matter OP. Hillary has already won. Texas has flipped, and Florida is now blue by a large margin.

Trump has already lost. Why? Because if you give Trump all of the remaining tossup states, he still doesn't get the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election. The remaining states added to his current states aren't enough for the win.

Hillary has already statistically won the election.

The FBI upper management has been completely payed off by the Clinton Foundation. Trump is going to win, so the FBI reopened the case to be on the right side of history. If you think Comey did this because he's a Trump fanboy you're a special kind of stupid.

if you think trump has a snowball's chance in hell of winning you're a special kind of stupid

The electors won't pick him anyway. Even if he somehow did manage to pull the popular vote. Many of them have already committed their votes to Hillary, and they don't have to legally follow the popular vote.

It's nice to see posters over the age of 20.

Just what you do with your turnout. Trump has a history of not doing shit with it, while Hillary makes every move to turn anyone from 18 to 99 a registered democrat VOTING in this election...no hats and chants...VOTES.

Hey trumpkins. People have had enough of the false claims and accusations against Hillary including our own president.

How does it make you feel knowing that he is going to Pardon Hillary this weekend?

Oh those sweet tears.... So much butthurt will be had.

Rallies do not translate to votes.

Clearly. Polls show otherwise.

Hillary is up by 3 today in the IBD, which has not been wrong for decades. This in spite of these new supposed FBI investigations, which we all know are more right-wing BS.

Face it, no one believes the right anymore. Hillary has already won.

He does reek of desperation, doesn't he?

>This in spite of these new supposed FBI investigations, which we all know are more right-wing BS.

Weapons grade ratfucking.
It's not gonna work though and Comey fucked himself and the GOP in the process.

Yeah, what was Trump thinking not having a "squad" with guys like this on Hillary's side?

On March 11, 2004, Creamer, the executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund, was indicted in federal court on 16 counts of bank fraud involving three alleged check-kiting schemes in the mid-1990s, leading several banks to experience shortfalls of at least $2.3 million.[9] In August 2005, Creamer pleaded guilty for writing checks with insufficient funds. Creamer paid his own $100,000 salary with fraudulently obtained funds.[13]

On April 5, 2006, Creamer was sentenced to five months in prison and 11 months of house arrest.[14] Creamer served his five-month incarceration at the Federal Correction Institute in Terre Haute, Indiana and was released on November 3, 2006.[15]

Robert Creamer ALSO visited the White House more than 300 times in the past 8 years.
This is NOT some stranger that the DNC had no idea about.
This is someone they hired SPECIFICALLY to incite riots and PLANT "phony Trump supporters at Trump Rallies to incite violence and dischord"

Looks like CTR is out in full force this weekend. I didn't see them much yesterday so they must've been trying to correct the record on reddit or something.

>Hillary Wins
>Nuclear War with Russia

>I'm so butthurt by facts that I'm going to cry CTR until papa Trump come saves me.

Trump has had more rallies than Hillary has had attendants at her rallies.

I hope a lot of you know if hillary wins youll be out of a job. in her first 100 days she wants to raise minimum wage to $15/hr

Good thing I make more than that XD XD

Yeah, but for people like me who have a minimum wage job and paying their way through school the last thing i need is to lose my job.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3282

Better than Trump's tax plan that requires 2.8 billion from the tax plan and 1 billion from trade deficits to be feasible.

>dicky leaks
>credible

Every time I hear "Trump rally" I think "Klan Rally".

provide an example of when they haven't been credible

better set up a pepe shrine and shitpost for your precious kek.

Fucking faggot memester

You lost out there

dol.gov/featured/minimum-wage/mythbuster

>the scare tactic

Yea, because all these corporate slave factories will have to shut their doors if they pay their workers a decent wage. God forbid the people at the top have to take a pay cut and pay their slaves.

implying either of your candidates are credible or halfway decent. i feel sorry for you America. not like my country is fairing much better, but still.

Ya want me to keep going?

Focusing on the content of the leaks is completely missing the bigger picture. These emails can't even be confirmed for fuck sake. This is all part of a propaganda dump against the US, not specifically against Hillary.

The US populace is too busy fighting though to even notice this. They have just as much stuff against the other side too, but have not chosen to release it.

The underlying issue is this. The Russians stole this information from US citizens personal email accounts, and gave it to Assange, with the sole intent of making the US as a whole look bad.

This is a Russian psy-op against the US. Trump people need to stop worrying about what's in those leaks and rather what the motives behind them are.

>Never retracted
>Never demanded to be taken down
>Never asked to prove they are true

Yeah, good luck in life you worthless fuck. There's a reason assange has never had to retract his releases for false information, because the shit is true.

Thanks for the direct insight into the mind of a clinton supporter.

I thought all tweetets were recorded on the library of congress server anyway.

It doesn't matter who wins, they don't care about you or me. The government does not represent us, they are puppets to the oligarchy.

blogs.loc.gov/loc/2013/01/update-on-the-twitter-archive-at-the-library-of-congress/

>blogs

kek

just doing what you guys normally do to sources back to you....

tromp donold

I've never used Twitter so I may be missing something here. I googled RobbyMook, went to his Twitter, and I only see a post from Oct. 26th. It's possible that he attempted to delete them (possibly so Crooked Hillary wouldn't pitch a fit about it behind closed doors).

I know nothing about this LOC server so I'll stand with my previous words for now.

There is no evidence linking Russia to the hacking of her server.

You Trump fags really think orange boy will stand up to the bankers and trillionaires that rule this dump? He will be their cuck, just like every president since Kennedy.

I am from the future. I came back to this time to tell you that Trump won.

Not hillary's emails.
On Weiner's device
Three Emails

Opened his account one year ago, made one tweet in a year, Wikileaks sent out this tweet at 2:03 PM, shortly after people on the alt right started sending out tweets claiming that Robby Mook had deleted all of his tweets relating to the FBI investigation, which of course never happened.

Trolled

>There is no evidence linking Russia to the hacking of her server

Sure faggot. 19 internet security agencies have confirmed it to be Russian hackers, yet somehow you seem to know more than them.

kys

Donald told russian hackers to do it
>YFW that's actual treason

You have to admit the irony is pretty fucking hillarious that the same faggots who sat around and played bongos at #OccupyWallStreet and screamed stupid shit through loud speakers are now voting for HRC when she's taken tens of millions of dollars from the same banks they were supposedly protesting against. Dems don't even know what they stand for or why.

kek

Would love to see a source on this but I'm almost positive it doesn't exist.

>Hillary is corrupt
>Trump is just a schmuck
>mfw

Lmao, you think Hillary will stand up to those who pay for her campaign? Yeah cause the rich will pay for her campaign so they can lose more money when she takes office, just like when Obama took office...... When you asked your mom why all the other buses were longer than yours, how did she answer?

Not even Weiner's device, it was Huma's, and they were already reviewed.

>Pardon Hillary this weekend
What was she convicted and sentenced for?

>Nigga you ain't helpin'

Oh really? He did this in a serious manner user?

You're clearly retarded if you couldn't see that he was making light of Hillary's email situation, when he jokingly said this. He as even laughing.

But I guess John Stewart's simply quoting what he said out of context makes reality for you guys. Anyone who actually saw the clip knows that what you believe is absolutely retarded.

"Prison buses are longer cause they have to have cages built for the niggers"

They show support, and while people wait hours to get into a trump rally and Hillary barely fills a room it puts things into perspective.

So that's why there's a case against him pending in US court then huh?

kys you delusional faggot.

murica at its finest

Was he joking when he said that he watches the women change? It seems that every single statement he makes "Is a joke"
Oh wait.. that makes complete sense.. he himself is a joke.

>people wait hours to get into a trump rally

Those corporations will move out of the country and pay less while marking up prices in America, all while not having an import tax.

soon

>what are paid actors

Judging by their reactions, they seem to be shitting their pants in regard to how Trump is doing. As far as I can remember, they haven't done this with previous candidates. We can't know if he will actually be able to fix the problem, but the fear he is instilling into them is promising.

Alright, now let's move to the more important stuff. Find me an example of a piece of evidence (aka something like a portion of the email dumps) released by WikiLeaks that has been proven to be incorrect.

Some of these "internet security agencies" include:
*Coast Guard
*DEA
*Navel Intelligence
*Department of Energy
*Air Force recon

Trump's kids even want him gone from the family business. It's why they are pushing him toward 'president' they don't want him representing the brand. Well maybe the hardly boys do but the girls seem to be a little more sensible.

Well played

>Trump wins

>faggots like this go right back to bemoaning the electoral college

The beauty is none of us will have to listen to you for at least 4 years as you Libs crawl back into your holes

Guess you don't get outside much.

>I just learned wikileaks is infallible
>MFW Moving the goalposts
>MFW multiple gov't agencies signed off on Hillary's deals.

No it's more like we've listened to you faggots piss and moan for the last 8 years and we can do 8 more with HRC.

How delusional do you have to be to think texas will vote dem. I am not even american and i can tell that map is clearly wrong, jesus christ.

So how long until the US is fucked over by Russia from Nuclear War?

hey trumptards

>The FBI upper management has been completely payed off by the Clinton Foundation
>The FBI upper management

How did u find that out?

Faggot

> acts like the Department of Energy is a credible source for confirming whether or not Russia hacked something
> Strawman, I said that wikileaks has YET to be proven incorrect in their dumps, but they may get something wrong in a future dump, who knows
> Going for the unimportant stuff like a twitter post isn't getting us anywhere. Evidence on the data dumps would actually bring their credibility into question

If hillary has so much power then I want her to be president even more.. maybe she can get everyone in check.

her idea of getting people into check

Holy shit you are so fucking stupid to think that Texas would ever vote blue.

>am 32 year old male adult in houston and only libtard and SJW friends vote blue. Everyone with half a brain is red.

Does it hurt being this stupid?

trump has a death list too, on it reads "Hillary" and he endorses it

>sweep my yard

samefag

can't tell if for or against crooked hillary

image for you

literally no one but minimal amounts of feminazi's a politically inept millennials who don't understand economics. Trump pulls thousands of people to each rally. Hillary would do more if more than a couple hundred misfits who live with their parents would show up.

PLEASE STOP THINKING TRUMP WILL WIN.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE STOP THINKING IT. JUST ACCEPT THAT IT'S OVER ALREADY! PLEASE!

anything that isn't trump will do

>come over >sweep my yard >you fatfag