Ex-overweight-people of Sup Forums, what was the turning point that made you lose the weight?

Ex-overweight-people of Sup Forums, what was the turning point that made you lose the weight?

lots and lots of weed

This time last year I was like 325. Fiance and I split last December, now I'm down to 280.

When I could not suck big fat cocks belonging to old rich fucks because my belly was blocking me. That was the darkest and lowest point in my life.

pretty much this

How the fuck do you lose weight while on weed

Did some blood exams, my blood was shitty, started to give a fuck about my health and lost 30kg (105-75)

I realized I'd like to be able to do things fit people do. 6'4 and 270 now (down from 350) and feel great. Being able to walk uphill from my classes to my dorm room without getting winded anymore feels great.

The turning point for me was when I lost 20 lbs without really trying and decided to take the rest of it off as well.

Smoking weed for me gives me 0 appetite too, smoking weed probably helped lose around 20lbs of not binging while losing weight. I used to be 330 now I'm 215. As per why? I was tired of not being able to get clothes that were like 4-5xl

Holy shit, the instance i take a bong hit i get real fucking snacky and am in serious need of tendies

fresh OC

Friend kept calling me a fat fuck, so I said to hell with you we are going to do a workout together and I'm going to lift more than you faggot.

End up losing 50lbs, and gained a shit ton of muscle doing body beast.

Yeah the people I hang out with think it's crazy. Don't get me wrong I get munchies too but hardly ever. The fatty me isn't even at my biggest here, I don't know of any surviving photos as I avoided cameras

who is this fat meme? I can help spread the cancer but I need a reason, give me some background.

i am NOT a meme

#notameme

Actually, when you smoke alot, it gets to a point where you won't feel "the munchies" and you just like, meh smoke more, that happened to me, latinfag, get dank weed for low cash :)

shitty autist give me his story. if its interesting ill help

i wanted a gf so i stopped being fat but that didn't even work

not really a story, i just have a lot of fans on Sup Forums and anons made me the king of Sup Forums

Puberty.

I've been sitting on my ass doing nothing and eating ungodly tons of food ever since and I remain a 130 pound skeleton at age 31 now.

It's pretty awesome.

My acne faded away and didn't leave scars, as well.

Also my social anxiety healed up in recent years, for no apparent reason.

I guess time really does heal all wounds

a gril made me do it, she never knew i did it for her tho, cuz i was a fat loser fuck

i lost the weight thanks to will power, now im married and happy