Is it good to "fake" a resumé to get an high income job?

Is it good to "fake" a resumé to get an high income job?

Pic related, this fellow faked 2 university degrees, a master and he has been a very well known financial consultant, journalist, radio host and for a brief amount of time election candidate in Italy.

looks like a jew

I've lied to get almost every job I've ever had.

The key is to lie just enough that the only thing they can do is fire you.

Also, be smart enough to not be found out.

>tfw your field has a registry of everyone who finished all the necessary schooling
>tfw there are like a million ways to lose that certification.

He isn't, I think

What do you mean by
> The key is to lie just enough that the only thing they can do is fire you.
?

What's your field?
I've always heard that this is the real job formula:
Experience > Knowledge > Degree

It is now known in Italy only for the phrases: "TACI, MISERABILEEEEEE"

Giannino did nothing wrong.

Law

Experience and knowledge don't matter in law if you don't have a degree because you literally can't work in this field without a degree

they key is to lie only in things you can back up by skills.
So if i did my bosses job for 3 months because he was sick or whatever reason and i did the job well, i will write in my resumee that i did the job 2 years. if i apply for this kind of job in another company.

>I've always heard that this is the real job formula:
>Experience > Knowledge > Degree

you've heard that from retard who weren't able to get degree

retard without a degree here. Currently at 100 000€ p.a. before taxes.
Negotiating about a promotion.

I didn't know that, he was just a way to exemplify a concept. This isn't an Oscar Giannino thread

READ UP THERE

This fellow here said he had a Law degree and a Business and Finance one, he wasn't a lawyer, though.

Oh, I get it. A guy asked me to do that for an entry-level position, but I was frightening. I knew the how-to, but I really feared the consequencies of a lie.
How do you cope with that?

The guy who said that to me is making bucks. He had a degree in Psychology but wanted to work in thw tech field. He's now a senior in an international company.

A degree is meaningless if you can both understand and do a job.

This. What do you do in your life?

i even once manipulated my results in a graduation certificate.
Your company MAY fire you when they find out.
But if youre doing good work noone will care..
Some may fire you, but that is worst case.

You are an artist. What is the field you are working in?

samefag
Automotive engineering.
To be honest i am pretty good in what i am doing.

I had a talk with Porsche a couple of months ago. They called me and then send me back home because their "brand" isn't open to candidates with ear stretchers. I felt fucked.

Might work in some fields and fail horribly in others.

It would fail horribly in my field, biochemist here, once other scientists started talking to you and realized you don't know anything you'd be gone

Why didnt you put them out at your interview?

Sounds like you are a perfect fag for pimp my ride

As I stated before, let's say you studied biochemistry a lot but never had a chance to get a degree because youe parents can't afford Uni, they didn't pay the taxes so you are out of the Uni.
You only hang out with biochemists and you frequently talk about biochemistry with them. You are respected as a man who knows a lot about it and you often read field magazines (and we both know that less than the 10% of the people with a degree do that).
Are you still unemployable?

I had 3 interviews. During the first two interviewa they didn't seem to be a very big deal, my job position was a desk position and and I have large gauges +1cm.
I know, I know it's wrong, I thought punk was the way in HS.

get rid of them. Dude youre not 13 anymore.
no excuses.

Sadly my nigga Xzibit quitted that shit. And MTV quitted too here.

I'm trying, I'm closing them. In a couple of years I eventually shrunk their size from 3 to 1 cm.

>hay 3cm ear strechers
>wants to work with grown ups
oh man cmon dude.
I wouldnt mind if i was a boss, but the reality is poeple DO care.
Nevertheless its retarded.
I have so many idiotic collegues, i would prefer competent ones with ear strechers instead.

>Are you still unemployable?
no, talking about biochem doesn't mean you know how to setup/run the experiments, how troubleshoot experiments, how to interpret data, etc.

>we both know that less than the 10% of the people with a degree do that
Kek, clearly you don't do science or research in science. Reading what the field does is very important to stay on the ball and design new experiments. Publishing is key and you have to know what has beenchem one already to push your field

Bring it back boi, you could do it with ice cube

young savage why youre trappin so hard

Because some of us work hard for our degrees

I did them when I was 16. I wasn't thinking about job placement those days.

1. Have you read what I wrote?
I said that this person has studied biochem AND hang out with biochemists BUT he/she has never took a degree because his/her parents couldn't afford it.

I know people which have a degree and work in the field for big companies (biotech, not research). They just use what they know to reproduce skin, no research involved, they are makers, not thinkers. I also know people which work in the pharma-field and they just push a button to mix elements automatically chosen by the board computer. Occasionally they add new molecules for commercial porpouses. No more.

Science is marketing and making too. Research in the job related field of science is a very small portion in Italy, we just make things, we don't do research by our own.

Who cares in the end if you did work harder than another person. To do or not to do, there's no try or work hard.

>. Have you read what I wrote?
I said that this person has studied biochem AND hang out with biochemists BUT he/she has never took a degree because his/her parents couldn't afford it.

I read it and go get a loan your self. In sciences there is book smart and lab smart. You don't get lab smart by "talking and getting part of a degree"

> they are makers, not thinkers.
Yes some people are just the makers but they want you to know what you are doing and how to solve problems yourself. Also I do specificity research where not knowing your shit doesn't fly

>To do or not to do, there's no try or work hard.
Kek
Well you DID NOT get a degree, so have fun TRYING to lie about it

Kek
Guize, I read "a brief history of time" and can talk basic particle physics theories, can I CERN now?

Whoops wrong person, meant for

Lied to get in union. Install glass walls and.hi ri rise curtin walls. Ect make 145000 last year I run multi million dollar jobs.
Drop out of college for pussy. Experiancs trumps.sheets od paper awarde by peopely ypu paid for the privilage to recieve.
Grow up go work hard and opertunities arise. The cream rises to the top man...

Boston fag here also 35. Pretty good.for a.dot rat.

Not really; you generally have to be very smart and well educated in all related fields. Some people can earn a degree's+ worth of knowledge this way, most people can't.

More than likely what you will find is that people will know you're a jackass.

I've had these people work above me i.e. resume inflators who apply for top positions. Their SOP is to come in with not enough knowledge, outsource vital parts of their job to people who know more and are beneath them and try to learn as they go.

I fucked two of them personally by doing their job incorrectly, for which there is no recourse because they shouldn't have had other people do it in the first place.

I'm now in engineering...those people don't make in the door.

As I said I COULDN'T afford to pay 3'000€ per year*.
* books excluded
* commuting excluded
* taxes and fees excluded
* food excluded
A lot of people aren't born in a wealthy family. In here you can attend the Uni without paying but you can't get a degree for free. STEM degree costs much more.

E.g. if you exclude what I excluded, an average Med student spend 6000€ * 8 years. Do your math. Have you got that amount of money? My parents don't.
Is the social lift just a meme?

University is overrated, in most cases if you already have a deep interest in the subject and if you're someone who goes out of normal bounderies in search for knowledge on that matter, you'll end up barely learning anything in uni. Unless you attend an higly regarded establishment in your field of choice, the quality of the education can be dissapointingly low. Like it was said: Experience > Knowledge > Degree

However, not having a degree can hinder your career promotion expectations. This really depends on your employeer more than anything else though.

As for faking a resumé... I would just leave out information (for example, not including the finish date for uni if I hadn't graduated) and come clean IF asked about it. Sadly, the only way you may sometimes have an opportunity to showcase your knowledge and skills is by lying in your resumé. HR departments and Team Manager positions are filled with people who have no clue on how to evaluate someone for a specific job. They just go with what sounds good.

This is pretty accurate; experience trumps a LOT of pure education. We had an employee with a masters in aerospace engineering who didn't know dick about application.

He could design an aerofoil but no shit, he didn't know what a bolt was.

That's what I meant. Many people in the recent history took a degree and then operated in other fields because they were passionate about it.
I strongly believe in tests. You can check if a person knows by testing it. A degree is meaningless in this situation.
E.g.

what do you do?

Excuses, You must not want it that bad. I paid my own way for my degree and no my family is not rich.

nice spacing faggot, now go back to plebbit

How? I only found a shitty waiter job. I make 300€ a month. I cant even pay for my rent.

Loans, grants, scholarships, the money is out there faggot, knowing that you should get a high paying job after you graduated, as long as you don't pick a shit tier degree

Italianfag here, sauce request

Yes