Sup Forums what is the meaning of life?

Sup Forums what is the meaning of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a gf.

Intrinsically none. God gave us feedom so we can choose our own fate and that includes the meaning of our life.

had a couple, still not sure

sticking your pecker into wet holes

I had a gf once. The part with the tits was nice, but the part where she started talking was lame desu.

To outlaw against the mods and bring back old Sup Forums

Reproduce and begin the cycle all over again. Personally, I find it satisfying to buy into the belief that humanity is destined to conquer the universe, that's why we a one state world.

The meaning of life is to die. What you do in that period is up to you

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

3deep5me

but being born theoretically implies the possibility of immortality?

WE

pls respond

>we

Yes. One could be the first immortal during this era, since he hasn't died yet to know it the truth and the things philosphy.

there isnt one were just a lucky bunch of atoms

just have fun

This, life is an accident and there's no God so what you do is up to you

Why the need for meaning? Don't waste your precious time wondering about abstract shit, just enjoy it la.

Old Sup Forums never existed. Fantasy has replaced memory.

you are your brothers keeper user so avoid harming him at all costs and help where you can

To be a Savage

Smuk Memes

as if that even is a question

So edgy. Sorry to tell you user, but you're wrong fäm.

>godfag detected

Dank doubles

love dogs

This is why you treat them like shit and the opposite effect takes place
Men are pieces of shit, quick to step on another man's neck like that crying beta

I don't know

fucking hot twink boys :3

Be happy, and make others happy.

Pretty much. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I might end up becoming immortal desu.

I'm not sure how to go about that desu

That's not meaning thou, that's your goal

be happy
you could be happy being mediocre or being the best

>I'm dying
>Can't stop crying

Jesus fucking Christ being happy is not the meaning of nobody's life, thats's your fucking goal. Read some Aristotles you mongs.

>he doesn't realize that what we see as "life" is nothing but an elaborate computer simulation

he's pointing at us...

dat existentialism doe.

Are there any brazilian existentialism philosophers?

Then who programmed it and for what purpose

>Implying anyone really exists except for me

Become the Sup Forumsartan who made it.

Not believing in a greater being or thing.
M8 we're a computer simulation

That's the million dollar question.

For the purpose of creating a simulation

fucked up if true

That is an interpretation of the meaning of life. Of course it is a goal as well, it should be obvious that they are not mutually exclusive.

Not that i'm aware. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to hue philosophers i prefer the greeks

Is that tensnacks?

The devil programmed it so as to create something that can suffer. I read that in the bible.

it's not, desu, too many things can't be explained by atoms imo

that's a silly answer user

Pardners weeeewwwee

We are, just imagine, that we are in some sort of stage in a program, where we are just a cocoon, about to give birth to the butterfly. That our interpretation to life is meaningless, and will only be found by higher beings that we are slowly giving rise to.

I don't understand this use of the term 'meaning'.

>Life's purpose is to give your gift away
That term makes sense
>Life's meaning is to find your gift
That doesn't make sense to me at all

Try to fulfill your passions/dreams

If you dont have any then tough luck

Atheist hedonists are simply the worst. Happyness can't be the goal and the meaning of your life. Happyness is entirely subjective because what makes you happy can be different from what makes me happy. Personally gratuitious pleasure doesn't make me happy, on the contrary it makes me miserable, what really makes me happy is being able to work on what i enjoy and having meaningful relatioships (which i lack). But hey, if going to the club, drinking yourselft to death while living the degenerate life is what makes you happy then knock yourself out, i'm still gonna judge you though
Now, you can't say that your lifestyle is the meaning of your life, meaning of life has to be something deeper as to why we, as humans, are doing here. I believe we're here for something noble and that's developing great virtues that'll improve our life and pave the way for God's return

If it doesn't make sense to you, that's fine. There are different interpretations to the word "meaning.

As far as the the 'meaning' of life goes,it help to know what is responsible for life in the first place. You could say it is to procreate and die and have the best offspring that is suited for its environment. But idk.

then what was the caterpillar and what will be the butterfly?