"EPISODE VIII" SCENE DETAILS

>In the scene Luke tells Rey that the Jedi Council became "arrogant" and that they were hiding a "secret," which led to their demise. The old Jedi master takes Rey’s hand and shows her a glimpse into the past. They see two children playing near a tree on an alien planet. The boy noticed that he had greater strength and intuition when he was closer to this tree. The girl noticed that the tree also made her brother increasingly angry. One day an argument breaks out between the children, and the boy kills the girl. The boy touches the tree and is "transformed". He kills his parents and leaves the planet. Meanwhile the girl is revealed to be alive, transformed by the tree as well, using her power to start the first Jedi Order.

>The girl explains how The Force can be used for both good and evil. She tells her followers that one day she would return as either a boy or a girl, and that they should train this child. Luke tells Rey that the Jedi Order had been searching for The One (reincarnation of the original founder of the Jedi) for a millennia. When they found Anakin Skywalker and thought that he would bring balance to The Force, the Jedi were "deceived" and the Clone Wars were the result. The scene also shows Rey’s parents, and Luke is not the father. Luke tells her how she was identified as strong with The Force, and how she was supposed to begin her training, but never reached her destination for an unknown reason. In the scene Luke gives Rey a choice, and she has till sunset to make it.

comicbookmovie.com/scifi_movies/star_wars/rumor-new-leaked-plot-details-for-star-wars-episode-viii-a142676

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52wByO_SFxA
dorksideoftheforce.com/2016/05/19/star-wars-episode-viii-kylo-and-knights-of-ren-vs-luke-and-rey/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Poe_Dameron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EPISODE VIII LEAK: star wars is for children

i hope this is true because it will be a fucking scream

youtu.be/52wByO_SFxA

thread theme

why do they have to keep raping star wars

>Anakin wasn't the one all along
>It was you Rey

this seems so JJ Abhrams that I can believe it.

Fuck the source material

>the "No, YOU are my father" was right
Tippity top kek, anyone who gives EpVIII a good review is a retard.

What I'm getting is that Rey is the next incarnation.

Anakin died 30 years prior, and Rey is no older than 21.

>Yes yes, well done Anakin, well done; however... 51

There's one major flaw to that theory though. Anakin did bring balance to the force:
>100's if not 1000's jedi vs 2 sith

Also,
>literally born out of thing air
>Can be considered incarnation of literal force
vs
>Both parents
>insanely force sensitive.
Does that make any sense?

jew jew isnt directing this one

its the rian faggot

Is this the tree?

Yes but he's co-writing and the producer

So the girl is Rey, then who is the boy? Snoke?

is he really

fug

Jew Jew Abrams is easily the worst thing to happen to the series. Why the fuck they gave him such an important role in the new movies is beyond me.

The first Sith.

Who may very well be Snoke.

>mfw that spoiler about Anakin being an incarnation of the One is true

No he isn't.

WE AVATAR: LAST AIRBENDER NOW

Reportedly, this leads directly into this scene.

>Luke Skywalker and Rey are on Ahch-To just before nightfall as the sun sets in the background and it starts to rain. Rey is angry/hesitant towards Luke because he told her she must kill Kylo Ren, but she's come to accept this.

>As night falls, Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren arrive to destroy them. Kylo engages Rey in a lightsaber duel, wanting revenge on Rey for disgracing him. Meanwhile, Luke is attacked by the other Knights of Ren, but effortlessly defeats them with a combination of Force powers and lightsaber mastery.

>Kylo and Rey's fight advances towards a mountainside, and Rey appears to be overpowered and thrown over the side. After disposing off of the Knights of Ren, Luke advances towards Kylo, but Kylo is unprepared to face his former master and retreats.

dorksideoftheforce.com/2016/05/19/star-wars-episode-viii-kylo-and-knights-of-ren-vs-luke-and-rey/

If Rey isn't a Skywalker, TFA is more of a hack of a movie.

It should be a criminal act worthy of prosecution to name your messiah like figure "The One" when writing fiction.

Yes he is?

When episode 7 was made a plot outline of all the events and major points that were needed for the story were made. Rian Johnson has creative freedom on how they reach those events but the plot itself is JJ Abrahms

Apparently Kylo gets stranded on the island with both Luke and Rey.

Still funny

I've been saying that Rey would be the real Chosen one since episode VII came out. None of you wanted to hear it even though it's incredibly obvious

If Snoke has been the first Sith for all this fucking time he really has been just sitting back and relaxing hasn't he?

>Star Wars : The Legend of Rey

It's Korra all over again

for all we know he could be the real puppet master, commanding sheev and plagueis and all the other sith lords over time

who knows

Round-up of all the rumors so far.

>Rey locates Luke in Ahch-To. He tells her she's the chosen one and offers to train her.

>Kylo Ren and the Knight of Ren attack them, but Luke defeats them and Kylo escapes.

>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are on Resistance missions together.

>Laura Dern is a high-ranking Resistance member who butts heads with Leia.

>Leia gets injured and Poe steps into her shoes as the leader.

>Kelly Marie Tran is somehow the key to all this and at one point Finn and Rey have to rescue her from a castle in a desert-like planet.

>Weird Force-worshipping aliens in Zoot suits affiliated with the First Order.

>Benicio Del Toro is a powerful member of the First Order/Knights of Ren.

>Yoda cameo.

>Anakin cameo.

>More lore-shattering revelations about the nature of the Force.

>Luke goes along for the adventure.

>A surprising plot twist.

This entire series sucks mega cock.

I don't even know why anyone gives a fuck anymore

>rescue her from a castle in a desert-like planet.

WOW I HAVENT HEARD THIS BEFORE

I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE THEY DID SOMETHING SIMILAR IN EPISODE 6

These spoilers are bad, as is making Rey a chosen one not connected to Luke/Leia.

So they are basically ripping off Avatar (The Last Airbender)? Interesting.

If the Force actually does come form a tree I'm going to be mad as hell and I don't even care for Star Wars that much. Some full SW autist will probably suicide bomb the set of Episode IX though

Literally

yea looks like they are heading into midi chlororian levels of fan anger if they fuck up the force

Rian Johnson said he likes the prequel trilogy and Midchlorians, though.

If this leak is true I am seriously done with Stat Wars. Not even mad, just fucking done.

If they really push the angle that masculinity = dark side and femininity = light side then Im out.

IT OPENS
WITH A LIGHTSABER

TUMBLING THROUGH SPACE

THE REBELS HAVE THEIR OWN SUPERWEAPON

fuck off with your shit fanfiction

Fantasy movie for children.

I didn't even click to that....Jesus

You know both of these were confirmed to be real, though they were scrapped during filming, right?

>Children shouldn't have any sort of quality

You realize this is why we have so much shit adult entertainment, right?

You aren't debating "quality", you're just getting triggered by a concept you dislike.

That doesn't make any sense.
The force SURROUNDS us all.
If that rumor were true, everyone would need to come in contact with that tree.

but then again.... those set pics.... (and that dumb comic)
I'm scared bros.

I've barely ever followed SW, but this makes me mad.

Fans should start a GPL-licensed continuation of Legends or something.

its sneeve snokes

so they're basically ripping off avatar now

Are you sure you're an adult? Because you're whining about not having enough entertainment.

Fucking go outside. Make a friend. Talk to a member of the opposite sex.

This is some terrible prequelfag fanfiction, that Disney isn't stupid enough to ever touch.

Keep dreaming prequel/EUfags

Disney had the story planned out before they even started anything. JJ, Rian nor Kasdan got to truly "write" the story.

So that fanfiction-tier rumour that everyone laughed at is true?
>Rey is Annakin reincarnated

Wow
Holy shit
Wow
JUST FUCK MY LORE UP

Whatever you say JJ despite the fact that JJ and his co-writer made the pitch to get it approved

JJ abrhams hack writing is shown in all his works so the final product will show

It's Disney's formulaic hack writing, which is why TFA feels just like another MCU movie.

It felt just like The new Star Trek movies

Same soulless drivel.

>le fake rumors to garner discussion

Wont fall for it Disney shill

Smells like his jewce.

Disney is happy.

Sjws be praised.

The savior of the force is a toothy female.

Oh god. That's so terrible.

I've long detached the original trilogy from anything else made after. For me, that's it, that's the extent of Star Wars.

JUST

That's fucking atrocious.

Rey will put on Vaders cloak and say "I am the Vader now" and then transform into him.

Ahaha oh wow

Oh fuck, it's true, all of it, the shitty writing.

But brother was killed by Anakin on mortis.

>toothy female

All the better to bite off your dick and chew it to pieces

Anakin literally killed god. Anakin is the chosen one, even god himself said so, that is canon FACT.

ITS OVER

STAR WARS IS FINISHED

If Rey shits on the canon and is the chosen one and not Sheevs daughter then I will ruin this movie for as many people as possible and spam the spoilers on every comment section I can find.

>That faggot with the baseball bat second from left

>Sheevs daughter
Granddaughter. But yeah I want her to be a Palpatine.

Damn, what a badass. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

No amount of shame tactics will change that Mr Disney marketer. Fuck you and your packaged insult of a movie.

Anakin also killed Sidious, bringing even more balance to the Farce.

These new movies are trash, ffs. Lucas has no one to blame but himself

So episode VIII is Enemy mine?

>When they found Anakin Skywalker and thought that he would bring balance to The Force, the Jedi were "deceived"
But that's what he did.

>before Anakin
Jedi army vs 1 Sith lord and his apprentice

>after Anakin
2 Jedi vs 1 Sith lord and his apprentice

Perfect balance

>men are evil and women are good

This is pathetic. And all the cucks will eat it up and beg for more.

I swear to god if they end up making Star Wars, Sheev and Snoke into this image it will just be boring.

But Rey being the chosen one is retarded and Anakin being the chosen one is canon fact, even god said so.

>EU
>Jedi are an ancient order formed by various mystics who came together to understand the Universe
>After ROTJ, the Jedi order grows

>Disney Cannon
>Force is literally Cain and Abel with muh strong womyn
>everything is centered on Mary 'Rey' Sue

You know she is a force-made clone of Anakin, right?

but luke is a man and Captain Phasma is a woman

It reads like a shitty fan fiction a 11 year old came up with.

Any money some other BS will be made after this trilogy saying "oh no, wait, wait, It wasn't just you Rey, someone ELSE also needs to become the Hero and restore balance to the Force! - 3 more movies to go!"

Holy flying fuck, Star Wars is dead.

Does anyone have the image of the Chinese Dracula guy from the set leaks?

>Star Wars has always been about the Skywalkers and their destiny
>NAH LET'S MAKE THIS RANDOM STRONK WYMYN THE REAL DEAL XD SO PROGRESSIVE LMAO

I'd be so pissed if this turns out to be true

This has to be a fucking joke.

If this is not any indication of Rey being a 'Mary Sue' then what is?

Anakin was the chosen one, but then he died, and now the Force is unbalanced again, and Rey is the new chosen one.

Weirdly before VII came out the character bios were leaked from that book and Poes said he was force sensitive because he grey up around a tree which gives off force energy.

That's not what this new script is saying though, it's saying that Anakin never was the chosen one, that they made a mistake thinking he was and he caused the Clone Wars BS. Now with Rey, they've "FINALLY" found the Chosen one. "Nah uh! Rey's the actual chosen one guys!"

It reads like a shitty underage fan fiction.

Exactly, these characters ensure that this leak can't be true.

Pics?

Also, after that X-Men movie bomb and his lack of screen time in 7... are we even sure Oscar Isaac can act?

The tree thing doesn't sound so bad if it's metaphorical, like a fable or a legend. If it implies that the first Jedi and Sith literally got their powers from touching a tree though, that's kinda silly.

>Disney respecting the source material

>Anakin is chosen one, evidenced by extreme midi clorian count and the fact that he was literally concieved by midi clorians
>Surprise as anakin falls to dark side, question over whether he is chosen one
>Luke, his son, is then made to seem like he could be the chosen one instead
>in the end Anakin is revealed to be the chosen one after all, as he comes back to the light side in his final moments and stops sidious

>But actually Anakin was never the chosen one and all that about him being conceived by midi clorians is just a coincidence and the chosen one is actually rey

I don't really care about this franchise anymore but damn, what theyve done to it has the same effect as looking at gore at this point. Its shit is JUST fucked up beyond all recognition

>Star Wars has always been about the Skywalkers and their destiny

that's prequel logic talking you triple nigger

>If it implies that the first Jedi and Sith literally got their powers from touching a tree though, that's kinda silly.

They're trying to use Bible symbolism to appear smart.

i can't find the pics but autismpedia has this:
>Dameron's parents left Rebel service to reunite with him, settle on Yavin 4 and build a house—close to which they planted a Force-sensitive tree, a gift from Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker.[1]
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Poe_Dameron