Why does the rest of the United States hate California? Is it jealousy?

Why does the rest of the United States hate California? Is it jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

californianational.party/en/platform/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does the rest of the United States hate eating its own shit? Is it jealousy?

I'm Californian and I especially hate California.

>Is it jealousy?
Cause they think they can have slaves and the rest of us cant.

Yes
quality post

No one likes spics except commiefornians.

t. cleetus from truckee

So you're admitting that the rest of the country hates eating it's own shitty chemical laden agricultural shit? And that they're jealous of the fact that California generates 2/3rds of the nations produce?

Fascinating.

Just realized California would make a great cartoon character

>be American
>have miniscule differences between states
>people still hate each other's guts based on where they live

State rivalries encourage healthy competition

>Flyoverfags despise California because of LA and San Fran stereotypes but get offended when people judge their state based on its major cities

>be average joe in flyover country
>read about all these super rich guys, super amazing inventions popping up in bay area
>exposed to hollywood culture/los angeles culture and think its all rich people making more money
>look at san francisco, where a house costs more than your entire town
>think california is some dream state for the uber wealthy like NYC/connecticut/etc.
>meanwhile you just lost your job, companies are moving out, shithole becomes more of a shithole

jealousy at coastal americans pretty much. there's a huge underclass in flyoverstan that resents the wealthy, but its immoral to hate the rich in the USA so they just call them liberals.

Jokes on you, our cities aren't major at all. Checkmate, Califag.

t. Arkansan

I hate California because it's cancer. Every single politician who proposes to bring in x more refugees, offer x to illegals, make a big fucking deal over nothing, is a transplant from California. They do this in Idaho and Oregon too. Snakes who slither into the surrounding states' governments and poison us all.

Also, Californians in uni are the worst. The most annoying people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Especially that one southern Californian woman with the clown hair and the annoying voice- she had a weird way of talking with a sort of croaky voice. She would cry about how she's never seen so many racist people in her life ( there were no racists, there were only Washingtonians displaying common sense towards the refugee issue) and went on about how tolerant and inclusive her home was. Cunt. Most of the class was left-of-center too, but apparently no enough for them.

So, as not to be rude, let me say something good about California- you have amazing redwood forests and your weather is good, not as great as Hawaii's, but decent.

>flyover thinks his opinion matters
You'll get those politicians and University students and like it.

The rich people on the coasts are a minority though. Most people are just regular folks like everyone else. Wages are generally higher to accommodate the living costs but your going to move bumfuck nowhere where it's cheap and still expect the same pay.

It appears you guys need water from other states in order to survive and also you keep losing your jobs to us

your not going*

>Washington
>A flyover state

Yep, you're just like the Californians at Uni, dumb and arrogant.

>Every single politician who proposes to bring in x more refugees, offer x to illegals, make a big fucking deal over nothing, is a transplant from California.

citation needed

>Also, Californians in uni are the worst. The most annoying people I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Especially that one southern Californian woman with the clown hair and the annoying voice- she had a weird way of talking with a sort of croaky voice. She would cry about how she's never seen so many racist people in her life ( there were no racists, there were only Washingtonians displaying common sense towards the refugee issue) and went on about how tolerant and inclusive her home was. Cunt. Most of the class was left-of-center too, but apparently no enough for them.

anecdotal evidence, also every university no matter where you go is SJW hellhole.

We only do because our dipshit republicunt politicians don't want to finance desalinization plants since they think "if the drought ends, we won't need them in the future and we will have spent $2 billion on nothing.".

I'll admit Texas is one of the few other states I respect as being on our level. The only others i'd give anywhere near equal respect to are Washington and begrudgingly New York, Minnesota and Illinois.

Because it was a once great state that was killed by liberals and beaners.

You fuckers are fine and you also bring investments.
t.minnesota

>Sup Forums - International
>It's a bunch of burgers discussing their domestic administrative structures

oboi I love infighting threads

>Silicon Valley is literally trying their hardest to import as many autistic people to California as possible
Lmao

californianational.party/en/platform/

Thoughts?

End it all now famalam

>illinois
thank u califrienda
pls no steal lake tho

>Microsoft
>Silicon Valley
They are headquartered in Washington

FUCK OFF BACK TO /cum/ there is a reason why burgers are shat on so much

Delet

>have miniscule differences between states
You actually do seem very different from each other. Immensely different tbqh. But that's maybe cause I'm not an American so that's the impression I get.

Once you guys get independence, you should change your flag a bit

KEK
>BE WASHINGTON
>MAIN IMPORT IS AUSTISM

Despite the stereotypes, Californians can be pretty unliberal. CA voted Reagan and our last governor was as Republican. Californians are pretty big on subsidizing the energy sector regarding renewable energy and also are for low taxes on tech and no taxes on small businesses. Personally, I'm pretty fucking leftist apart from gun regulation and military doctrine and I still voted for McCain.

Mexicans provide as much of a benefit as a negative IRL. I actually think they provide more positives than negatives in the long run. The first generation are generally third world hicks, but I think the first gen have better work ethics and are more compassionate than most Americans are even though they're pretty accepting of corruption. The following generations are a crapshoot since they're basically assimilated by generation 2 or 3 and become either darker white trash or darker middle class suburb dwellers.

Brazil has far larger differences between many of its states than the US does. I mean you still have uncontacted natives in the Amazon.

kek, this reminds me of an article I read about BMW and Mercedes specifically looking for autistic students at high schools in major Mexican cities, for their new factories in Mexico because they found that spergs were more dedicated to their jobs.

My dudes,
>Washington is the Canada of California

I thought I was going to hate it, but honesty most of that stuff is what I support and wish was being done in this country.

Extra kudos on enforcing more punishments on companies that use undocumented labor.

My only problem was that SJWy stuff like this "As an organization, the CNP will place particular emphasis on including and empowering historically marginalized communities."

There wasn't a lot of it, but that smells of muh quotas and diversity bullshit.

Then what's Oregon?

>get offended when people judge their state based on its major cities

Tbh I prefer it when people judge Ohio by the major cities. It's much better than people assuming that because you're from here, you HAVE to be from some hick village with like 50 people in it surrounded by corn.

Yes this actually true. Unfortunately the past few years has seen the really illiberal authoritarian leftist stuff urging it's head.

My best guess is that the cancer brewing in universities finally burst and jumped the shark.

I think a lot of people freaking out about trump here has just been carried away with the fear-mongering the media has been pushing.

Even though my dad is an MSNBC watcher, if he actually saw some of this college hysteria he'd be flabbergasted. It's just they don't go full SJW and just pull you along with their retardation slowly so normally level headed people get fooled into this crap.

Californias' midwest. It's square shaped and boring. The only things that even pop into my mind about the state are that Life is Strange and that overrated show about hipsters took place there, and those are both works of fiction. Laika is in Oregon too I think.

>respecting new york
Only good parts of this shithole are the State Parks

New York City is an economic power house and world spanning influence.

It demands respect, I wouldn't underestimate them.

You don't demand respect Chicano, you earn it

They have, did you see the fucking pic? I'm white and have blue eyes thank you very much.

>Money is respect
Didn't work for Trump, won't work for New York.

>Blue eyes
I've seen blue eyed Haitians, doesn't make you white

>I've seen blue eyed Haitians, doesn't make you white

Literally 100% white. Mostly Swedish German and Polish.

Now that I read their twitter their posting stupid progressive bullshit. If it could be that just without the race baiting and muh diversity bullshit It'd be fine.

Autism, Californians, Spics (same thing), and stoners (again, same thing). That is what we've been getting the last five years.

God damn all of you in-state immigrants.

Washington has always been one of the most leftist states in the country for decades even more than California.

The handful of rural people in the east don't count every states rural population will be conservative.

Seattle is a meme hipster city of stoners and always has been.