Has anyone on Sup Forums accidentally raped someone?

Has anyone on Sup Forums accidentally raped someone?

according to tumbleronis,
yes
every day

I know this is meant to be funny but it actually happend to me, we were both very drunk and i regret it every day

How though? I accidentally stuck me penis in a girls mouth and I'm worried she'll go all feminazi on me. I really want her to know it was all just a big misunderstanding.

Story? Also this is not meant to be funny. I stuck my dick in a girls mouth by accident and now she's pretty pissed off. Don't know why though.

>accidentally
I raped my ex twice, on purpose.

prove it fag

Yes and no...
She was plastered, and I was drunk enough to not know right from wrong.

Yeah, she said "yes" in her drunkenness but she was pretty passed out and not really responding.

It was so fucking hot!! After I fucked her, she passed out and I shoved it up her arse. Didn't even flinch.

Best anal EVAR!

My ex was a big fan of the pills. Would pass out stone cold all the time. She told me I could fuck her while she was passed out once, but I think she was joking.

But I did it anyway. I'd pinch her nipples super hard, and if she didn't wake up from that, I knew I was good to go. Stupid whore still doesn't know she lost her ass virginity to me...

Girls are confusing and rape in general is hard to avoid. I was fucking a girl once that said 'don't', I kept going but because she was moaning. Then she said 'stop'. I stopped but still played with her clit. Then she said 'don't stop don't stop don't stop'. What am I suppose to do in a situation like this?

it means you gotta thrust harder, faggot

Wait, you actually listen what they tell you?

Oh fucking lol!!!!

Not sure if it's rape per se.. but my ex and I lived together when she broke up with me for another guy. I moved out of the bedroom to another room in the apartment... well after hearing her and the guy fucking on our bed it started to eat at me for awhile... but I kept quiet refusing to let her see it bother me... well... after he used her for a good week or so he left her to go be with another woman... during that time? She was a fucking MESS... well, so was I.. we both happened to be drinking our asses off one night.. I went down stairs to make myself another drink and she came up behind me.. I could tell she had been crying.. and she told me that I looked sad. So I said "Look.. i am.. but you look to be the same way"... she walked up to me and stuck her hand down my pants and got me hard as a rock and started kissing me... being that I still had feelings for her, I kissed her back... long story short.. we both ended upstairs in bed together fucking... she rode my dick like there was no tomorrow... but right as she was cumming, she started crying... like sobbing... but I blew my fucking load in her with no regrets. After she got off me she was still crying and I said "whats wrong?" she told me she felt like she betrayed the guy she left me for... even though he JUST left her anyway. I knew she was upset about it obviously, but I didn't care. I moved out shortly there after... the dude ended up coming back and they got back together. But I have to laugh in a way... I got to fuck my ex one more time. Free pussy for me. Not sure if that is rape but she also didn't want to fuck me, she was thinking of him but I simply didn't care. :)

tl;dr

thats consensual sex between adults you absolute fuckwit

So.... You got cucked? Good story, bro...

Yes, we had consensual, missionary sex while sober. But she regretted it. God, I feel so horrible for raping her. Sometimes I look in the mirror and just want to end my life so that I no longer have to live with my horrible sin. I'm sorry that you all have to share a website with a vicious rapist monster.

Autist

How the fuck is that rape you autistic cunt? If anything, she raped you because she grabbed your cock without consent.

You're a faggot and a loser.

I guess I could say yes.
>Be me
>Drinking at a bar in the college part of town
>Hook up with these 2 hotties.
>Aww fuck yeah, gonna have a 3 way
>One girl asks me to drive her friend back to her place
>MFW 3 way ruined :(
>Go back to her place
>Start making out
>She leaves to change
>Comes back in a sexy nighty
>Thinking fuck yeah
>Keep making out
>Try to stick my dick in her
>No way
>Ok fine. I wont rape you, lets make out some more
>5 minutes later, try to stick my dick in her again
>Still no fucking way. back to making out
>Try to stick my dick in her a few times
>She finally gives up and lets me fuck her
>After words she leaves and comes back crying

What does Sup Forums think? Was it rape?

Gf and i had recently broken up but she was still living with me. When we were together, she'd let me fuck her in her sleep. Once or twice she woke up and pushed me off and started crying because she either had rape flashbacks or said i'd been doing it too much, but the large amount of other times she loved it. After the break-up we'd still had the abortion to go through, and i'd been comforting her through that. We'd been cuddling a lot and she'd start making out with me hard so I just kinda assumed we were still on as fwb like we were before we dated. One night I was drunk and she was passed out and I started fucking her very briefly and then wasn't sure if I was supposed to so I stopped but she'd woken up shortly after and knew what happened and went to the other room, and this time she told her friends (one of whom is my coworker). So now the coworker who I was getting a long well with and being friends with just sees me as a piece of shit rapist. My ex and I have fucked plenty since then. Just a fucking mess this whole thing is. Not sleepcreeping on her ever again.

Fair enough.
Even though she cried while riding my dick?
No, I didn't watch her fuck anyone, she was fucking me.
Not really, no.
I guess I see your point about it being if anything she raped me due to the grabbing of my cock, but A small part of me still felt bad when she cried while she was riding me.
So fucking pussy = i'm a loser faggot? Alrighty then. Cool logic there dude.

I guess I can say it here, maybe someone here can help me
> 4 months ago on summer house party at my friends house
> there is the one qt3.14 I really like
> there is also her ex, which is my good friend
> he says he doesn't care if i fuck her and tells me that she is submissive and like hard sex
> it's a party, so we get really drunk
> she went inside to the toilet and she looks at me
> i thought it was some fucking signal so I followed her
> we talk and decided to find some weed from friend's room
> i told her i know how she like it
> put my hand over her mouth and start kissing and touching
> i thought she liked it, but she was drunk and she didn't say anything
> I start fingering her, and then just put my dick inside her
> It was actually painfull, she wasn't wet at all
> Drunk me, so I cum after like 2 minutes I think, I don't remember it very much

> Next day she messaged me that I raped her and that I am disgusting
> I was scared of police so I go to her house and give her like 200 dollars (converted to our curency) and told her to not call police
> Next week she messaged that she feels disgusted by me and that she is going to police
> I go to her house and give her another like 120 dollars, it was weird looking into her eyes
> she told me that she want 300 dollars every month or she will call police

I already had some trable with police because of "sexually attack" (I dunno what term is used in english, but attack doesnt feel right)... so I think the would not believe me. Its like 4 months and I dont know what to do.. I still live in my parent's house, I study and I give her almost all money I have for month, my parents think I am addicted to some slot machine or what.
I know I am fucked, but what should I do next?

not rape.
women are crazy and think they can get anything they want. we should seriously consider killing stupid people

No dude, you got cucked. Some dude stole your woman, fucked her, and threw her away like trash. And you still went back for more!

I'd have put that bitch on the street. Or at least hate fucked her...

you fucked up when you started giving her money

Well if you were american i would say kill her and her family and bury them deep in a forest somewhere in the south

Yes
7 girls
Ranging from molesting to full pentration
Ages 8-17

>after words

make her your bitch or keep being her bitch or hide from police.

This didn't happen

Stop the fucking money man. You were both drunk AND high. Also take her to court if she wants it, you were in the right

I accidentally the whole rape in self defense once.

do you have a uppehållstillstånd?

Consensual sex while drunk is not rape you gigantic cuck.

The "a drunk yes isn't a yes" line is bullshit. Yes, predatory individuals will use alcohol as a tool but that doesn't mean women are absolved of responsibility for their drunken actions at all times.

I anally raped a guy once.

serveral nights i've stayed at friend's house to sleep and i used to go to his mothers room and touch her ass and pussy then masturbate in front of her untill she caught me

Indeed. If a chick kills someone while she's drunk, is she innocent because she was drunk and not thinking straight?

A wat?

Greentexts required

im asking if your asylum shit got accepted

You both didn't give consent nor did neither say you didn't want it, I don't know why you are giving her money, but you don't have to since you didn't rape nor didn't you not rape her. So yeah, you can either both fuck each other in court and go no where with this shit story. But do know that she will win, they always do. She'll probably start crying, that fucking bitch. You know fuck that bitch, kill her and bury her in the woods, like 6 feet deep.

I know that, but I was scared

But nobody will trust me
My friends know I fucked her that night.. she left home right after that, meanwhile her ex and I were drinking and laughting to her

but what should one do if the girl "just decides" it was i bad thing to do and call that rape? Like who the fuck is not going to believe beautiful crying girl? And I have already criminal record, I am fucked.

I was thinking about giving friends money for lying to police and covering me. But if she has any evidence of sex with me, we will be all fucked up.

No? Wtf im being serious
I did rape them

Never happened but anyway:

Get evidence of her blackmailing you, make a recording or something. In said recording, never admit to rape, insist it was made up.
Tell her if she goes to the police you report the blackmail.
If it comes to that, you'll have hard evidence, she won't. And even if she had, it's mutual assured destruction so she won't do it.

I am starting to think there is no other solution good for me... but I don't think I am capable of doing it, I cant even kill spider in my room.
I hate myself

Hire a hitman.

>be me
>every saturday and sunday i used to stay at my friend's house to play video games
>wait till 4-5 am till he fall asleep
>go to the 1st floor where his mothers room
>i observe her while she's sleepin
>start to marturbate
>cum and sleep
>doing this during several months every weekend
>till i realize she uses pills to sleep
>she have a hard sleep
> i talk to her to see if she awakes
>perfect she didnt notices
>start to touch her from above the clothes
>fuck this turns me on
>i decide to touch her below the clothes
>oh god
>fucking diamond
>her skin is so soft
>her ass
>doing this several weeks
>untill a night where she was awake while i was touching her
>she didnt told me nothing and i tought she didnt notice
>she was acting normal in the morning
>next week i decide to do the same
>im going to sleep in the livng room where she was watching tv
>she then says "dont do the thing u did to me never"
>i told her i was on drugs i didnt knew was happening and shit
>i think she believe
>never spoke about those episodes
>i keep going every week

hahaha, tack för garvet

I did the same thing once. Girl was basically done with me pounding her. Said.. ok ok.. I think I've had enough. I slowly backed out, and just put my hand on her pussy, then slowly started rubbing and she kept moaning.

Rape needs a solid definition, and we need new words that describe other encounters and situations that don't demonize, but reflect the human sexual condition.

Rape to me is going from 0 to 100, when one party is not willing to engage and becomes overpowered under duress.

Dammit thought this was gonna be green text of anally raping a dude

Piqued my interest

Bill Clinton told me he will wipe my existence and ruin me if I didn't take it.

>be me
>walking down the street
>this qt 3.14 coming towards me wearing a short skirt
>instant boner
>boner so strong it rips pants and underwear
>qt scared, falls back, skirt over her face
>she yells, Noooo
>strong wind pushes me toward her and I fall and penetrate her
>cum inside her

And that's how I accidentally raped somebody once

>feminist voice
>rape is about POWER
>rape is about CONTROL

ergo

It's not rape if it's accidental.

does it count if it wasn't an accident?

There is not such thing as rape, only regret.
She regrets drinking to much and have unwanted orgasm
She regrets walking down that dark alley and having unwanted orgasms
She regrets going to the club with out you and sucking bbc

She regrets sniffing that chloroform-soaked hankie and having unwanted orgasms

not rape

Keeping giving her money. She'll definitely ask you to stop at some point. Just like when she said stop in the sack.

>this is what rape apologists actually believe
problem is, stupid people like you make adult discussions about consent and rape pretty difficult.
you're on the same level as the girls who wrongly accuse someone of raping them.

>don't do the thing u did to me never

Double negative. She was indirectly giving you permission to keep at it but you were too young to pick up on her subtle advances. Sad story bro

7 times sounds like it probably wasn't an accident

can you evaluate if this is rape Sup Forums:

>met some old friend at the park, guy has some girl with him
>go to my place; smoke some weed and got drunk
>friend passed out on sofa, me and girl dancing to some music in the kitchen
>suddenly she graps my hands and puts them on her tits and pussy and starts making out with me
>then suddenly stops
>I try to grap her pussy again, she says not in a very serious voice: ahh OP stop it
>keep on grapping
>go to bedroom, start undressing her, eat her out, she is moaning so loud I hope that guy on the sofa doesnt wake up
>she switches in doggy position, commanding me to fuck the shit out of her
>aye m'am
>fuck yeah finally no virgin no more
>smoke some more pot and have some more drinks afterwards
>next day she is still hammered and doesnt a lot of talk
>friend tells me that this happens to her all the time if she smokes a little bit and does some drinking, it is like her actual personality dissapears and she turns into a sex-hungry zombie without any will
>a few weeks later I see her at a club. After a few drinks she is making out with random guys and probably got fucked again
>she actually has a bf

so was this kind of rape?

nope.

Just a dumb slut being a dumb slut.