Americans, tell me why your measly 120 volt electrical system is so fucking inferior

Americans, tell me why your measly 120 volt electrical system is so fucking inferior.

we can plug things in without having to use two hands to lift the plug

Looks like a penis.

They aren't heavy. You only have to plug in and press the switch.

because we're america fuck you

What, you litterly just pull the plug out the socket

I was more implying they are jokishly large

American mindset right there

Because we aren't using our electrical grid to compensate.

ITT: Europeons trying to compensate with voltage.
Europeons don't know anything about electricity regardless

you should, brainless pigs

>jokishly large

>long earth pin ensures safety and goes in first (it also opens the shutters for the live pins making it difficult for children to get electrocuted)
>hard switch on socket ensures your devices are off and not drawing zombie current
>higher voltage because Americans can't be trusted with anything higher than 120v

Yep. Americans suck at just about anything.

It wont matter soon after all the mudslime refugees burn down the infrastructure across yurop.

amerifats on suicide watch

Londoners on suicide watch

Try bending a British plug's pins, Amerifats. Just doesn't happen.

No high speed rail network in a vast country roads that are in shit state and everyone waiting for the next bridge to collapse as 85% need major repairs but hey its ok tax dollars to the tune of 1.5 trillion yes fucking trillion on a fighter jet that doesn't work haha just as well they have free health care.... Wait a minute did I just say free health care. Well it's the land of the free with their militarised police to make them feel that freedom especially if you're black

Over ten years ago. And America has had dozens of terrorist attacks since. Unlike the rest of Europe, we have the best intelligence for keeping the terrorists out.

Do fucking Europeans even 240 volts ?

Higher voltage, less losses

Shit bends back so easy. Not sure what you britfags are trying to prove. Our American faggots literally try to talk like you.

But what about their fantastic reliable automobiles. ....fuck It that's Germany isn't it

The U.S is a 3Rd world country for 95% of the population

No European cars are reliable except Porsche. Jaguar has gotten better. And let's not forget how faggy Land Rover got. Shit can't even go off road anymore.

It's standard on british sockets like in the op

You know you're still #1 when everyone else just want to try to tear you down.

Thanks for proving my point

>dozens
>literally 10, half of which had nothing to do with mudslimes

I did it because of the plugs

Every day Americans die fron gunshot wounds and stray bullets. I'm glad in the UK we have maybe like one murder a month.

>"glad we cant have guns"
>being this cucked

>uk plugs always have grounding pin, even blank ones
>uk house wiring is retarded
>stepping on a uk plug in the dark
>us is 110v
>us can be flipped, swapping the active and neutral

get good scrubs

This.
Plus, Electrofag here... Both systems are wrong.
EVERY Fucking electronic device on the planet runs on D/C not A/C .. Eddison was right to try and stop AC adoption. It's too late now, but its a pitty.. imagine how efficient energy needs would be if all that current wasn't lost in conversions to heat?! 240 v is "better" than 120 at loss, but NOTHING like direct current.

Low voltage alone is not a measure of 'measly'. Power is a combination of voltage and amperage. Since the voltage in America is lower, the amperage is higher, and power is the same.

Ben Franklin would have never taught you guys how to electrocute boys via kites if he knew you'd fuck things up this much.

>has guns
>cant control its nigger and sjw problem

great job amerifats

how long does a kettle take to boil on 120v compared to 240v

No guns, no crazy people killing each other over a drunken argument.

>electrofag here
There's a slew of reasons AC is used in electrical transmission, not to mention more efficiency and less fucking housefires.
Kill yourself

>EVERY Fucking electronic device on the planet runs on D/C not A/C

lie

my toaster does not rectify ac into dc, learn your facts faggot

The plugs need ground pin because it's a design feature of the sockets. Without it, the live and neutral terminals don't open up.

lost

You are fucking stupid. Electrical engineer here....

>niggers kill eachother in the masses
>sjw's are as cucked as the yuropeons and don't have guns
Tell me how this isn't favorable?

>live life on the edge, and shove a knife in the active like a real man

Taking the bait.AC was easier to transfer over large distances than DC, so the power losses at the local conversion are nothing compared to what the line losses would have been with DC. It was only very recently that DC transmission became competitive using modern shit or something.

The ground pin Is a safety feature. Read up on GFA safety.

mate if you have a roach problem, and the roaches sometimes eat each other, you still have a roach problem

european SJWs are nothing like your retarded US SJWs, you're cucked so hard

you should use that toaster in the bath...

The fuck you think it uses that electricity to toast? by running current through resisting wires ..
And unless the whole infrastructure of a country uses superconductors... that is taking place through all the wires on the telephone poles.

No difference. It is the power rating that matters.

P = VI

Since V is constant depending on the country, I will change so that the P of whatever appliance is plugged in is reached.

wow. so shit and flimsy.

Would that actually electrocute you? Also I remember sticking scissors in a socket once and it still shocked me on the plastic part.

>you should use that toaster in the bath...
Not having a RCD,

ITT: dumb american goyims who can't admit they are getting assfucked by electro companies sitting on their patents not wanting their already-backward shithole country to progress.

get rekt faggots

Amerifag standard outlets are 120V 15A, while Brittfag standard outlets are 240V 13A.

You loose, Brittfags have nearly double the power, and can boil tea in circles around you.

> telephone poles

Almost got it right

It's like you're trying to compensate for something.
We have guns to deal with these problems if they become a problem. At the moment it's just a funny meme you reddit betas complain about all day. Let the niggers kill eachother off, and let the sjw's cry about whatever. I dont give a shit, i dont live in niggerville and actually make money and dont live on a college campus. Doesn't affect me in the slightest.

I have one of those but it's protecting several circuits meaning the fault is hard to diagnose.

>110v
>bendy pins
>swapping poles

fuck off

>if they become a problem

this is how i know you're cucked, they're already a fucking problem and you're doing nothing about it

fucking beta amerifats

Timekeeping and frequency.

60hz > 50hz

Enjoy your 50fps, Eurocucks.

Bendy...lol

Nope. P = VI yes, but I = V/R, so with a higher voltage you end up with more current, and more power. UK standard outlets are 240V@13A, or 3120W, while Amerifacg standard is 120V@15A, or 1800W. Last I checked 3120W was larger than 1800W, and you're a fucking retarded piece of fat shit.

Fucking this all day long

Are you kidding me? Electric range (stove), clothes dryer, furnace, A/C, water heaters all run on 240v circuits in the US. So there is no point arguing those at all.

For the devices that use 120v, all the circuits are tied together at the panel which has 240v split phase inputs. So as far as the grid is concerned, it's supplying the house with 240v.

I don't know where this idea of having "more power" in the UK came from. If you are in the US you can install a 240v outlet wherever you want in your house.

Some may think voltage doesn't matter, but it does. An UK standard wall socket can deliver 13A at 230V. That is 2990W. This is about double of what's possible from a standard US wall socket.

I see. Very interesting. My kettle is rated at 1500W. What do you use in Britland? 3000W? To be honest though, I really don't mind waiting a few minutes for it to boil.

50fps on what?

so what you're telling us is you're voluntarily cucked? that just makes it worse

Here's your (You)
It only affects college kids and poor people.
Also yuros are still the biggest cucks on the planet. Have fun with your racewar after letting in all the refugees and not having anything to defend yourselves with.
>no guns
>28cm knife blade length limit
>cant even have fucking pepper spray

truth dubs

Just talking standard outlets here. Of course you can tie the two phases together to get a 240V outlet, but tea kettles don't use said outlet.

Yes, I have the ability to install either 120v or 240v outlets wherever I want, and use appliances that are either 120v or 240, as I prefer. Therefore I am cucked.

You see these Amerifats? Even if the device goes faulty it is limited to how much current it can draw depending on the fuse inside the plug itself. Cables are different thicknesses to ensure they don't overheat and smoke.

glad you agree goyim

Nope, I'm an Amerifag. I just know a guy.

in europe the higher 3 phase voltage for appliances is 400V, again allowing for more power with smaller losses.

What kind of space saving shit do you have going on where you have to plug in a tea kettle? Tea kettles are put on stoves, the best stoves are run on natural gas.

>with a higher voltage you end up with more current
HAHAH go back to highschool bro

which means a 220V kettle is usually 2200W+ and can still run on a normal 20A breaker. We would have to run a 25 or 30A breaker to our kitchen in the US and nobody does that.

Tried to upvote this comment, where's the upvote button on this site?

>arguing over plug sockets
what has this world come to.

>using fuses and not breakers
How does it feel to live in the 1960s?

That's not a Schutzkontakt you have there.

ALL HAIL THE BRITISH EMPIRE

>not using both because you're country is retarded

I use a 600V outlet at my work in america....we can keep adding more...we are not limitedd..........dumb ass

Circuit breaker FTW

nah, just here.
next up, a platoon of marines vs sticks.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

We use both but it's better to not cut off the whole circuit if you fuck up some device.

>implying we don't have guaged cable

u wot?

THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE