Less guns = less gun violence

Less guns = less gun violence.

sit back and watch the douche baggery commence. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/01/03/fbi-more-people-killed-with-hammers-and-clubs-each-year-than-with-rifles/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self bump

on the side it says Australia, so wouldn't it just be easier to tell Australia to stop making so many guns?

nice meme thread

u won't be laughing when ahmeds and jamals start knocking on your door

OP is wrong, but he's entitled to his opinion.

Only way to stop gun violence is education for those inclined to learn and confiscation from those who cannot or will not. Then you stop production of firearms. Eventually, there will be no guns to use, as the vast majority who still want to use them (mostly dindus) do not have the necessary intelligence to manufacture or jury-rig them.

In an ideal world of course. None of these will ever happen, but it's a fun little thought experiment.

Have a really nice weekend, everyone.

Yes, and less knives = less knife violence

Less baseball bats = less baseball bat violence

Less golf clubs = less golf club violence

Your point is obvious and meaningless. What you really need to prove is less guns = less overall violence, which is an idea that is consistently proven wrong.

you just agreed that less guns = less gun violence. :)

false premise. :)

you're another who agreed that less guns = less gun violence. :)

Yes, I explicitly agreed and then explained why that's a meaningless correlation.

You're goddamn right boy

you agreed, then gave an unsupported opinion. :)

> Unsupported opinion

No, I simply stated what YOU have to prove for your point to carry any weight. The onus is on you to support your own opinion.

Less brains = more stupid

why agree with something that is meaningless? you ain't too terribly bright. :)

Less fast food = less heart disease, which accounts for 25 percent of the yearly deaths in America, compared to the laughable 6 percent of deaths by gun.

In a way, yes it does, but also no. It's not that simple. I just gave a more comprehensive answer.

Just another gun grabber.

*Fewer guns = less gun violence (except for govt. officials who still have guns)

Less guns = Less violence but if we ban all guns that doesn't mean that bad guys can't get guns, they can still buy them illegally.

Do you agree that the sky is blue?

Does that have any implication on gun laws?

By the way, 3/10 for making me reply so many times.

>Then you stop production of firearms

less guns. :)

straw man. :)

So what about the criminals they won't obey it in the first place so the civilians are defense less. Dumbass

Less gays = less gay violence

This is kind of a stupid way of saying anything and I'm not sure what point you are making.

your fallacy is: straw man. :)

Identity > Culture > Politics

not the topic. i like how you signed your post as "dumbass" :)

it's ok. just come on out of the closet. :)

I don't understand what you want to hear. Less guns is a blanket term, implying less guns overall. Guns don't do damage by themselves, it's the people without scruples who use them to kill.

A hammer can kill millions of people just as much as a pistol can, but whoever wields the hammer decides if it does or does not.

Less people = less gun violence is a more apt term. Therefore, we should all try to kill as many people as possible so we fix this problem. It's for the good of all!

>no people=no crime
Launch the nukes jarvis.

But that's where I keep my guns...

we're not talking about hammers. we're talking about guns. less guns = less gun violence. :)

If you're suggesting that you weren't trying to make an argument in support of gun control measures that would reduce the number of guns then sure, that's a strawman, but then that brings up the question: what the fuck is your point?

i'd suggest a nice, strong safe. :)

You can replace the word "gun" with any word and see the stupidity in this statement.
>Less lions = less lion violence.

you don't read so well, do you.

my point is: less guns = less gun violence. :)

see? you agree with me. :)

Science tells you that oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen are colorless gasses. Science also teaches you the blue in the sky is just the way light is bouncing off the atmosphere. So, no, the sky isn't blue. Since you are going to go by just what you see, and there are a bunch of dumb asses like you who wont study the facts, yes, it will have implications on gun laws.

Then you are correct, sir/ma'am.

Just hope you can use these to argue your point clearly and properly to others who claim otherwise. Don't be one of those who wants to take guns away from regular people. Most gun violence is done by criminals and dindus, so target them appropriately.

*Fewer guns

That statement is also true.
Ever since St George slayed a dragon in the UK, dragon attacks have fallen drastically. No one even carries a bow these days in England.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/01/03/fbi-more-people-killed-with-hammers-and-clubs-each-year-than-with-rifles/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

i'm not sure what that has to do with what i posted, but it's a nice straw man. :)

I see you started early

see? you agree, also :)

it says austria you dense cunt
lrn2read

not sure what that has to do with OP

Jesus, Oh Dae-su's been busy

Just to be clear, you're suggesting that your "point" that less guns = less gun violence is not intended to imply anything about gun control legislation and that you are presenting this "point" knowing that it is meaningless in the context of gun legislation, just because reasons, and you have no objective if accomplishing anything by stating your "point?"

good job. want a biscuit?

I agree, less gun means less violence, take Brazil for example, after the gun grab the violence ended almost instantly and is now the most pacific country to ever have existed ever.

BAN ASSAULT HAMMER NOW

no one mentioned gun legislation, except you.

you're displaying the douche baggery i suggested would happen in OP :)

I wouldn't be laughing, I'd usually just hand them the money and take whatever food I ordered from them.

"gun violence" you fucknut :)

Alright, have fun trolling.

i am.

you took the bait. :)

I'm just pointing out how some faggots are all scared of guns when they have bigger problems. With heart disease and hammers doing more harm, it seems that the only reason to go after guns is to keep people from defending themselves.

You're correct. :)

nobody mentioned any fear of guns. why did you?

I want you gun grabbing faggots to give it a fucking rest. Go shut down McDonald's or something.

what makes you think i'm a gun grabber?

I have a fully automatic hammer.

When you liberal types start spouting shit like less gus = whatever bullshit, it's usually some pansy who got pts from watch a Rambo movie. Don't let your fear rule you, fag.

Your blanket statement gives you away.

why so much anger?

i'm not a liberal
i'm not a pansy
i've seen Rambo several times
nobody mentioned fear, except you. telling. very telling indeed. :)

you assume facts not in evidence. :)

Does it matter if you're being stabbed to death or shot to death?

say, that's a nice straw man. :)

Ban guns = High crime rate involving possession of illegal firearms.

second has already been infringed. nothing to do with OP :)

less guns = less gun violence. :)

not sure what this has to with OP, but thank you.

Criminals break laws. They're not going to listen to gun laws. They'll be able to shoot up a crowd and nobody would b able to defend themselves

nobody mentioned gun laws, except you. :)

Fine less people with guns the more the insane people would get to shoot regular people unable to defend themselves

that's your unsupported opinion. :)

No that's just obvious

excellent idea...just don't leave too big of a mess for someone else to clean up. :)

with less guns, less likely "insane people would get to shoot regular people"

be less dumb, please. :)

I ll cut your fucking throat with my butter knife

no you won't. you're a pussy. :)

The few who do would be able to shoot anyone they please

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

prove it

Thats just obvious logic and common sense

we need em for the bloody drop bears

>but user, we're talking about gun violence! Not actual crime rates!

NOT A PACIFIC COUNTRY DUMB FUCK

you're arguing that you're more likely to get shot with less guns in circulation and less likely to get shot with more guns in circulation.

you really want to talk about logic and common sense?