Wake up

>wake up
>still no qt finnish gf
WHY WAS I BORN TO SUFFER?

Please help me i'm tired of being lonely I just want a qt finnish gf

Literally a self made problem

how?

Some Finnish girls (especially the more north or east you go) will sleep with fucking anyone.

what if I want a qt femboi
where do i look

That's a bit harder, you see the people that i refer to are good for nothing idiots who'll fuck anything with a little bit of pecks showing, but a femboi might take actual human interaction and time.

>always awake
>still no cute anime addicted lithuanian twink bf

>tfw i'm too poor to travel

You're better off without a dumbass with a minor drug addiction.
Unless you're into that kinda thing.

I just want a qt nice finnish gf do they not exist?

Kinda, i mean just saying you're foreign here usually grants you a bit of pussygame points, but a qt and a worthwhile gf.. i mean i guess but that's possible and if you look in the right place even probable, but it a GOOD gf doesn't come easy.

There are Scandinavian majority areas in the US primarily in the northern parts of the Midwest in Minnesota and North Dakota. Also, new immigrants from Finland,Sweden, and Norway are often found in Lutheran churches around the nation.

Last summer i found out I've had family in Michigan for 200 hundred years now.. they left after there was a shit harvest in Kuusamo that year and have since devolved into redneck trash...

>tfw I will probably never leave the US and die alone
idk why I'm attracted to finnish girls life is hell
>tfw too poor to leave my state

same

No friend they just got over they're finnish autism.

for women, a man is always a kind of a status thing
i mean if you are american i would imagine a girl to brag to other girls about you
''my boyfriend is american hehe''
shouldnt be a problem if you just have the guts to talk to women

I know the feel, working out can grant you shallow good for nothing here, but being yourself can only get you a kick in the balls and a black eye.

They have car logos and strippers on their gravestones for fuck sake, they just trader one shit aspect for another even worse one.

why wont you quit animu and start outbreeding those refugees
you're in trouble sven

I can let men who likes females to do that. While guys like me can breed on men who are cute guys.

>car logos

Its that a real thing or are you making it up.

>wake up
>still no Eesti gf