Would you think less of a girl if she had sex with a black guy?

Would you think less of a girl if she had sex with a black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

You know what they say, once you go black, your a single mom.

Absolutely. It takes a certain kind of whore to fuck a nigger and I'd never be able to respect her

Not at all. My wife dated a few black men before I met her. Doesn't bother me at all.

Depends on the black guy.

you're*
dumb fuck

have you got the vids of these cause I've only seen one of them.

Yes. I remember I turned down sex with a solid 8 because I knew she had fucked a couple apes. She tried to get me to fuck her for a long time. She wasn't used to hearing no and I know it bothered her lol

Yes
/thread

She looks bored with a white guy

Yes. But you cant exactly blame a negro for wanting to get some pussy. You have to single out the women who go for it.

My ex fucked a British Indian dude and i was disgusted, I don't think i could deal with it if he was black.

Yes, science has proved females absorb genetic material from semen

absofuckinglutely

Still a nice ass even after a black dick has been up it?

she becomes less than nothing to the greater part of the world. Her womb is soured, her fragile body and mind erode and she walks the planet a ghost to the only race on this planet that can provide you ethics, running water and sewage control, modern medicine, and large scale cultivation

no aids suffers are people and sud be helped

From her IG. Is it just me or does she look like she wants to do another?

There are studies that show that only about 8% of white women that have a child by a black man receive any financial assistance.

It's 92% not even coughing up some loot for the baby momma.
That doesn't just mean that 92% get ditched, it's actually higher than that.

White women willing to have relationships with black men are about as stupid as you can possibly be.

I was kinda disgusted about my then new gf when i learned about her relationship with nigger back when she was 17 - but didn't show it to her.
But i got relaxed pretty quick when i was told that she ended the relationship a few weeks after their first time of sex and she told me about how she never got used to kiss his nigger lips and how niggers smell different (aka worse).

ib4 'haha you cuck, she lied and still misses his dick':
Nah, we talk pretty open about our sex history and she never talks bad about her other ex bfs (who happened to be pretty international).

tl;dr: i am happy with my gf and don't care about her nigger bf. But it would be differend if she enjoyed their relationship.

Obviously nobody reads posts that aren't inflammatory but...

It depends more on why than what. Did she love him? Was it for money? One night stand? Lonely?

If you can empathize with her reason, it isn't a big deal.

Doesn't matter to me if a girl fucked out of her race. It bothers me when girls fuck exclusively out of their race and are self loathing to the race they belong to

I wonder how many of those 8% had to use the court system to get that financial assistance

well that picture is about prostitutes. which arent women they are business people.

but if you just meant in general. then duh you moron. thats like saying would i think less of a girl who fucking the mentally feeble.

because niggers are god damn mentally feeble and our society seems to have a huge fucking issue recognizing that

>blah blah pluto nigger
takes full credit. just like niggers

>woh stealing is an easy way to get things free
>white cops be racist.

niggers

niggers

hitler did make a mistake

he shoulda killed niggers.
jews will die out with organized religion

but a stain on our racial heritage.

niggers are cancer of society

Same, I don't care. It is less about it being a black guy, and more about it being a whore. Like the one in OP. Even in that case, if she was not in a dedicated relationship, I still don't care.

Why are niggers worse in every measurable way?

Yes, with no racism intended. Black guys are just a turn off. Even black girls are "meh" at best.

Right.
And how many of them are consistently unemployed that they fail to collect child support from them?

They also have 8-9x the rate of HIV/AIDS and similar numbers of HPV/Herpes.

Guess she didn't learn her lesson last time

Shes so hot holy fk

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

this is what you're referring to

damn those stats are insane, niggers really are subhuman

>fuck a random whore for babies
Virgin detected

I've only got one more but file size. Anyone else got any?